Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 6342 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
It seems to me that at this stage of development of the project the existing listing is enough. Yobit is a good exchange and at the moment it can provide trade on existing volumes.
Activity: 86
I invested about $ 2,000 in buddy, first the price went up, and now it's going down. Does the administration have a plan to support the price of the token?

You should understand that the price of a token depends on the demand for it. We need to wait until the General situation in the market changes.

Also, you can buy Buddy and earn 5% per day with the service of InvestBox, it significantly reduces the risks.

I understand that InvestBox gives 150% a month? Don't you think that's a lot? Thus, you can very well survive the fall in prices and stay in the black.

This is the main idea of the InvestBox service to minimize the risks, even if the token falls in price, you still make a profit.
Activity: 182
I invested about $ 2,000 in buddy, first the price went up, and now it's going down. Does the administration have a plan to support the price of the token?

You should understand that the price of a token depends on the demand for it. We need to wait until the General situation in the market changes.

Also, you can buy Buddy and earn 5% per day with the service of InvestBox, it significantly reduces the risks.

I understand that InvestBox gives 150% a month? Don't you think that's a lot? Thus, you can very well survive the fall in prices and stay in the black.

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Activity: 210

Activity: 154
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

I have noticed that the price of the token has fallen over the past few weeks. What do you think about investing in buddy, is there a way to support the price of the coin?

Yes, indeed, Buddy has seriously fallen in price, but very soon there will be positive news and the price will jump again.

What exactly positive news are you talking about? I don't see anything positive in the next month.

A few months later, a beta version of the platform is released, this is stated in the project roadmap.
Activity: 294

I have noticed that the price of the token has fallen over the past few weeks. What do you think about investing in buddy, is there a way to support the price of the coin?

Yes, indeed, Buddy has seriously fallen in price, but very soon there will be positive news and the price will jump again.

What exactly positive news are you talking about? I don't see anything positive in the next month.

Activity: 145
Merit: 2
How much for 1 token? When start working? PM please..
If you want to buy a token or are interested in its price, you can find all the information here. https://yobit.net/en/trade/BUDDY/BTC

Activity: 252
If you want to buy a token or are interested in its price, you can find all the information here. https://yobit.net/en/trade/BUDDY/BTC
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Mentor… Mate… Assistant.. So many options to choose from!!
Hahaha, I'm really liking the possibilities that this website might bring, I can't even begin to imagine what I'm gonna do with it. Quick question – is there a way to, uh, guarantee the quality of the services provided?
Activity: 154
You will need a very powerful PR campaign. In order for the application to work and there are at least some possible options for dating, there must be a lot of registered users

With this you can not argue, but really, for the success of this project needs a very powerful advertising company, but the administration understands it.

How much money, which will be received by selling tokens, will be used for further advertising of the project? Any exact numbers?
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
You will need a very powerful PR campaign. In order for the application to work and there are at least some possible options for dating, there must be a lot of registered users

With this you can not argue, but really, for the success of this project needs a very powerful advertising company, but the administration understands it.
Activity: 266

It seems to me that in order to support the token and its price, it is necessary to launch the project itself, so that there is a demand for these tokens !

First, you can run a beta version of the project to prove to investors that the project is really serious and promising.

There are a lot of ways to support the price of the token, because there is a reserve Fund and so on, because you need to somehow increase the demand and interest of traders.
Interesting roles: Mentor, assistant and friend. This is something new, I have not seen such a project, it is unique. We need to support BUDDY.

It seems to me that in order to support the token and its price, it is necessary to launch the project itself, so that there is a demand for these tokens !

First, you can run a beta version of the project to prove to investors that the project is really serious and promising.
Activity: 140

As a result, Yes, the platform is profitable and interesting for all its consumers. The most important thing is that the administration would not forget about advertising, it is very necessary for a young project.

Payment for the help will be made in BUDDY tokens, it turns out that the project administration should be interested in what BUDDY would cost dearly. Any plans?

Pages:
Jump to: