Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 15. (Read 6346 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
It's good to enter in yobit, this is a pretty good strategy for product development and for marketing there will be a great time, hopefully have good growth.
Developers have chosen an unusual scheme for the distribution of tokens. Perhaps such an original approach causes additional interest among investors.
Activity: 336
Zeppelins
But now the volume of trading on the coin is very good. Does this mean that the team received the necessary funds from the sale of coins?
This question is best understood by the project team. We do not know how much money can be considered sufficient for its implementation. Maybe later some information will appear.
It seems to me that as soon as the team decides to stop selling tokens, their rate should begin to grow. This can serve as an indicator that the soft cap is reached.
Activity: 364
Some of the old projects that lost to 90% of its value in the market correction may well show this growth. Under condition of the successful work certainly.
It is possible, but such cases will be the exception. I think that it is necessary to invest in new projects, they are more likely to make a profit.
The market is very complicated now, it's quite difficult to make forecasts based on any analysis. I think that it is necessary to diversify investments and invest both in new and old projects.
Activity: 476
Zeppelins
But now the volume of trading on the coin is very good. Does this mean that the team received the necessary funds from the sale of coins?
This question is best understood by the project team. We do not know how much money can be considered sufficient for its implementation. Maybe later some information will appear.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
If there is such growth as was in 2017, then + 100% will be obtained in a week. Although this is unlikely in the old projects, which already have a large capitalization.
Some of the old projects that lost to 90% of its value in the market correction may well show this growth. Under condition of the successful work certainly.
It is possible, but such cases will be the exception. I think that it is necessary to invest in new projects, they are more likely to make a profit.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Some projects have already done + 100%. Imagine what will be the growth when the market will grow steadily.
It will be a huge growth. For too long everyone is waiting for the positive in the market, I think that many people will immediately enter the market when they see its recovery.
I think in about a week it will be clear how much this growth is justified, but many indicators already now say that this is the beginning of a new bullish trend.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Zeppelins
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
Some projects have already done + 100%. Imagine what will be the growth when the market will grow steadily.
If there is such growth as was in 2017, then + 100% will be obtained in a week. Although this is unlikely in the old projects, which already have a large capitalization.
copper member
Merit: 112
The team must change its marketing strategy. With such a volume of trading on the exchange for the development of the platform will take a long time. While competitors can do this faster.
Do not you think that now the most important thing is product development, and marketing is the next step?

for development needs funds. means can be attracted only with proper marketing
I do not think that this situation can happen again. I mean globally, such growth is possible but on individual projects.
Activity: 476

The team must change its marketing strategy. With such a volume of trading on the exchange for the development of the platform will take a long time. While competitors can do this faster.
I do not see a direct connection between the volume of trading and the speed of project development.
Activity: 364
It's good to enter in yobit, this is a pretty good strategy for product development and for marketing there will be a great time, hopefully have good growth.
I think that as the product is being created, the volumes of token trading will grow, and the price of course.
Activity: 910
The market is very volatile now, but it seems to me that after the recovery we will see good growth, and the greatest growth will be on such utility projects.
It will be a huge growth. For too long everyone is waiting for the positive in the market, I think that many people will immediately enter the market when they see its recovery.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I would take pleasure in participating in such a campaign. Given that tokens are already traded on the exchange, it is worth to earn them.
The market is very volatile now, but it seems to me that after the recovery we will see good growth, and the greatest growth will be on such utility projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Sounds rather compassionate. But u gonna need serious marketing and PR forces to make it happen. Best of luck though!

Marketing is the problem of most startups. This requires a lot of money, which is usually not in the early stages.
At what stage is this project? I think that if its token is successfully traded then the team has enough money.

project went the other way. They sell their token through  exchange and on proceeds they develop a joint project
Clear. Let's see how successful this strategy will be, in principle, it has a chance.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me

Do not you think that now the most important thing is product development, and marketing is the next step?
copper member

copper member
Sounds rather compassionate. But u gonna need serious marketing and PR forces to make it happen. Best of luck though!

Marketing is the problem of most startups. This requires a lot of money, which is usually not in the early stages.
At what stage is this project? I think that if its token is successfully traded then the team has enough money.

project went the other way. They sell their token through  exchange and on proceeds they develop a joint project
Pages:
Jump to: