Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 38. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Interesting news about the project, I wonder how they will be commented by the developers.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
When will the project have a website according to its road map?
I think the project should already have a website. This is a common place for all projects.
Activity: 588
When will the project have a website according to its road map?
Activity: 910
Tell me, has ICO already started?
As I understand the tokens are sold immediately on the exchange, this is ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
BUDDY is already trading on crypto-currency exchanges, there will be no ICO for this. You can easily buy BUDDY on the Yobit exchange.
It is very good that the token is traded in the public domain, if there is a minimum amount to buy....
Activity: 196
BUDDY is already trading on crypto-currency exchanges, there will be no ICO for this. You can easily buy BUDDY on the Yobit exchange.
Activity: 266
Whatever they say about the project, the coin is growing
This is the most important thing, the coin is growing in price, so there is a demand for it, let's hope that all investors will get rich.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
this project really promising project, nice concept. i read the whitepepper about Goals and mission
We had a clear goal while developing our platform – creation of the necessary person unifying search system in the broadest sense of the word. The project participants number will increase together with each our strategy's stage the same way social networks grow. But we promised ourselves to focus on our main goal of people meeting and mutual help while not distracting by unnecessary things (audio, video, news, etc.).
The useful service needs constant support mechanisms – starting from servers around the world up to quality control services in order to work properly and effectively. That's why we created Buddy Coin-based platform which is called Buddy, all the funds raised during ICO will be intended for the service scaling improvement.
i believe this project will success in the future because they have a good concept and a good team behind
Activity: 230
Interesting) After all, the project is not there much news
Activity: 254
Activity: 73
Activity: 182

how much does Buddy Coin cost?
on the site there is such information
in WHITEPAPER, is it there?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
What's wrong with cryptocurrency exchange Yobit? You can buy tokens on it and transfer them to your personal wallet.

Yes, but it's better to do this with small amounts. So it will be much safer.
Activity: 263

You can look it on Yobit.

on the site there is such information

Pages: