Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 37. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Whatever they say about the project, the coin is growing
This is the most important thing, the coin is growing in price, so there is a demand for it, let's hope that all investors will get rich.

The coin shows growth in a falling market. I think this is a very good trend
Activity: 266

how much does Buddy Coin cost?
on the site there is such information
in WHITEPAPER, is it there?
should be, look
can I already buy these tokens?

Yes of course you can buy tokens of this project. This can be done on the Yobit stock exchange
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What will happen to the price of Buddy? After such a sharp rise, will there be a sharp fall? Who's thinking?
In fact, anything can happen, but we all hope for the best, from the administration of the project requires only the release of updates and positive news.
What will happen to the price of Buddy? After such a sharp rise, will there be a sharp fall? Who's thinking?
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I'm shocked, in the last 20 hours the coin has made X6, which is exactly what I expected it to do. Once the project is launched, the price will skyrocket.
A great result, which we have been waiting for. I imagine what a stir in the market will be when the project finally starts.
Yes, after the launch of the platform itself, usually, its tokens are very much raised in price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I'm shocked, in the last 20 hours the coin has made X6, which is exactly what I expected it to do. Once the project is launched, the price will skyrocket.
A great result, which we have been waiting for. I imagine what a stir in the market will be when the project finally starts.
Merit: 2
How's BUDDY doing, what about his price? I want to buy some tokens. Do you think you can make money with BUDDY?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
I wanted to know why the owners of the project refused ICO? After all, it would be possible to raise much more funds for the implementation of all their plans.

Given the current market situation, this is a reasonable solution. Thus, the team does not limit itself to the terms of fees.
Activity: 154
I wanted to know why the owners of the project refused ICO? After all, it would be possible to raise much more funds for the implementation of all their plans.
copper member
Merit: 112
I have carefully studied this project and noticed that the project already has many partners, this is only the beginning, Buddy is doomed to success.

Yes, the presence of partners  this stage is an important factor. I think in the future their number will be much greater.
Activity: 154
I have carefully studied this project and noticed that the project already has many partners, this is only the beginning, Buddy is doomed to success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Tell me, has ICO already started?
BUDDY is already trading on crypto-currency exchanges, there will be no ICO for this. You can easily buy BUDDY on the Yobit exchange.
Will the project token be listed on other exchanges subsequently?
I think that this is inevitable provided that volumes of token in trade will grow.
You are right, if events develop in this way then so be it.
Activity: 588
When will the project have a website according to its road map?
I think the project should already have a website. This is a common place for all projects.
I'm waiting for an early announcement of the site, I think the project team should provide this area for the community.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
BUDDY is already trading on crypto-currency exchanges, there will be no ICO for this. You can easily buy BUDDY on the Yobit exchange.
I think that this is inevitable provided that volumes of token in trade will grow.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me

If there is no official listing, then this is not enough. It is unlikely that there will be buyers.
But if tokens are in free circulation, then you can trade them even without listing.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It is very good that the token is traded in the public domain, if there is a minimum amount to buy....
Does the exchange have a minimum volume for the operation? You can choose the order that suits you.
Activity: 336
I can assume that based on the ICO model, it already takes about a week. A rare way of token distribution to interested persons.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It is very good that the token is traded in the public domain, if there is a minimum amount to buy....
On the exchange you can buy any amount that you are comfortable with.
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: