Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 59. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I really want to see the project in the business and try it myself
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What kind of slogan do you, for the poor, I apologize for the expression, my opinion.
Write something like "Best professional for one click or Professional for one click", but the best friend is of course sounds like something strange (((
And the very idea of the project is not bad, I've already met similar projects, but I have not seen it in the case, I hope you can get it done.

very good project, you will be popular
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Intresa idea, I have never met such projects, I want to see what will happen to this, as the team will spin it.
Here, as it seems to me, the most important question is the marketing issue, the task that both people and mercenaries learn about the project and join.

what is the payment system in the Buddy service?
Activity: 266
It is very important to make marketing at the highest level in the field of marketing, it should be at a very high level. you must make it clear to people on both sides of this project that it really is good and they need to use it.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Personally for me, the project is just super!
That's how these ideas come about, everything seems so simple))
The question arises in the head: "Why did not I think of this before?")))
Good day! Tell me please, than your project differs from your competitors? On which blockchain is the token based?  There are projects that already have a finished product, how do you feel about it?
Activity: 254
Reading the comments on the branch of this project, it is possible to say with confidence that different people on the forum, with different ranks in general, the project causes a very good impression.
I often read comments on projects, this helps when you are analyzing the hundredth project.
Activity: 230
Tell me please, will this be a purely one-country project? or do you want to make it all the same international?
This can also cause problems, because people will not be able to resolve issues through an interpreter)))
Activity: 252
In the future, how are you going to develop this project? which direction?
What do you see from this, I so suspect the site. What do you want to see at the end of your "creative" way?)))
Hey, let's see, let's see what guys from the team can dazzle from this project. From my own experience I want to say that when faced with similar projects, I came across the fact that they simply could not promote this project.
Activity: 294
the concept of belonging is composed and very promising. If indeed the designated friends can perform tasks very appropriate title guarantees that he's had, this certainly would give a huge impact when it could soon be realized.
Activity: 207
I wonder, how they make the project famous and respectable.
they have a clear plan and will try their best to be known to many people
i think we should see the performance and proof of the project team to get that
Activity: 196
I see that in the comments to this thread, most people have a very positive impression of this project.
I personally have never met such projects, I really like it, but I can not fully understand how this will all be organized.
Activity: 217
What about competitors ? How strong are they?
i think tthat there no any competitors an blockchain sphere, only in real sector
Activity: 117
Merit: 2

will only be online help?
Yes, it will. It's main platform's idea
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hello,
Will professional Coaches be allowed propose their services via Buddy?
Maybe sports coaches would be interessed in having a platform that can improve their visibility.

will only be online help?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I met similar projects, something like that, but they were not so well-written out as correctly and clearly as this project. Well-distributed vacancies, operations, delimited the criteria of mentors.
Well, let's see what happens.
Pages:
Jump to: