Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 60. (Read 6378 times)

P3
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
You have it written. Consultants and experts from any field, from finance and high technologies, to psychologists, musicians and sports coaches, are ready to provide you with our services, to motivate, support and provide the necessary base for your achievements! Question. And who can vouch for the qualifications of consultants?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I do not understand
Which moment ? Maybe I can help you ?
no thanks, I already understood
Activity: 322
I conducted the analysis of the project, there are a couple of questions, but in general the project is interesting))
An interesting project, always attracted my attention projects that were oriented on what would help people.
This project can do this.
The question is how the project will attract people from one side, on the other hand, "mentors."
Merit: 1
The project is absolutely impressive, I think this will be fit for every introvert person out there.
Buddy will be able to help most of the things that an introvert person can't do.
Agree with you in 100%
This is unique project, and they haven't straight competitors
I can agree about point with competitors
Activity: 263
The project is absolutely impressive, I think this will be fit for every introvert person out there.
Buddy will be able to help most of the things that an introvert person can't do.
I think in most cases will be needed certified psychotherapists to help people not only to communicate with the phone.
I do not understand
Which moment ? Maybe I can help you ?

when do you start your work?

As we look on their roadmap, launching will be on December 2018
Lol, I missed this moment
I do not understand
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Agree with you in 100%
This is unique project, and they haven't straight competitors
Activity: 420

Lol, I missed this moment
Activity: 117
Merit: 2

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
It is evident that when developing the Buddy platform you had a clear goal - creating the necessary person, uniting the search engine in the broadest sense of the word!

Hi. You can check their roadmap
hello, thank you, I'll take a look

Hi. You can check their roadmap

Activity: 252
Hope they will be work in many of European countries, where i'm living also. I'm agree, project seems very promising, but we'll see what comes in future.
Finish decision is always about you, nobody can make you way through the life. But there not just work for experts, it's like an essence of all them in one.
I have the same opinion that for the quality work of the project there are too many nuances associated with the human factor. Perhaps just need a lot of experts and ratings from them.
Activity: 378
In any case, they will need money and solve the problem with the competence of experts
Of course, in this case I agree with you so as that the project should be financed for its full implementation, especially since this idea will be in demand.

in which areas will help be provided?
Pages:
Jump to: