Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 62. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I like the idea. The truth is not yet very much imagine how this will work?
Work it this way: you need some kind of help or advice and you can find a "friend" who will help you with this

The only difference from a real friend is that it will have to pay for it) But you will be provided with professional help
I like the idea. The truth is not yet very much imagine how this will work?
Work it this way: you need some kind of help or advice and you can find a "friend" who will help you with this
Activity: 252

Professionals in different spheres earn differently. For example, a good lawyer and a good locksmith. These people have different fees. How to deal with this? How to evaluate them?

I think that at the initial stage the payment will be the same well, for example 1 dollar (This is a notional amount)

I think that the price of the service can increase if the platform will leave positive feedback about the person

that the more positive feedback those qualify for the rendered services. And so these services will cost more
Activity: 266

Professionals in different spheres earn differently. For example, a good lawyer and a good locksmith. These people have different fees. How to deal with this? How to evaluate them?

I think that at the initial stage the payment will be the same well, for example 1 dollar (This is a notional amount)

I think that the price of the service can increase if the platform will leave positive feedback about the person
Activity: 336

to be honest, if you look at the road map it seems that while there is only an idea for the project, and so far there is no site and telegrams of the channel

Yes you are right. For a normal interaction, the site is simply necessary

I like the project so that there is someone to turn to for help at any time and on any issue
Perhaps a good idea but if made more practical might be more appealing to consumers who use.
services will be paid? how much will it cost?

Services will of course be paid. Developers have not yet said what it will amount
Activity: 266
Like all well written) That's just want to know the price of these services. After all, not everyone can afford it for money

I think that the price will depend on in which sphere you are consulting
But the price still should not be high. Thus, you can attract anyone to use the services of the project
Activity: 336
Like all well written) That's just want to know the price of these services. After all, not everyone can afford it for money

I think that the price will depend on in which sphere you are consulting
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
to be honest, if you look at the road map it seems that while there is only an idea for the project, and so far there is no site and telegrams of the channel
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Do you want someone to welcome such a project in a crisis on the market? I have such a design always causes negative feelings. You look like late scammers, now scammers are no longer hiding and show their face. And you want to anonymously receive money from investors. It's not gonna work now. Although fools lack.
Activity: 254
The development team also needs to leave at least Telegram, the community issues questions and waits for answers)
Activity: 217
How do you plan to differ from similar services on fiat?
Do you have a working or demo site of this service?
Activity: 256
Who are experts of unique platform? How they can receive payment and how much their salary?
Activity: 199
at the moment there is only an idea for the project, and all the information is in the first message thread
Activity: 230
I personally do not even see the point of getting into the market of crypto-currency with such a project, is there a need for crypto currency when it is possible to do with ordinary money ......?
I think here important not only idea, but how good will be realisation of that. Give this project a chance to show itself.
I personally do not even see the point of getting into the market of crypto-currency with such a project, is there a need for crypto currency when it is possible to do with ordinary money ......?
Activity: 263
I understand that this is a platform where people-experts and people who want to receive online consultation and payment for consultation will be made in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I like the project so that there is someone to turn to for help at any time and on any issue
Perhaps a good idea but if made more practical might be more appealing to consumers who use.
services will be paid? how much will it cost?
Pages:
Jump to: