Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 8. (Read 23419 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Is the platform live? I want to try all these features and understand how it is supposed to work. I have a lot of friends that would like to become users of this platform.
Actually I don’t know about the demo but you can enjoy the discord. I think you will be impressed about all benefits that this platform could offer. Here is the link.
https://discordapp.com/invite/grcNKwT

Thank you. I guess it will be useful for me. This project makes me thinks that crypto currencies can be added everywhere, even in games. I guess it will much more interesting and comfortable for everybody, especially for gamers.
You have made correct conclusions. Cryptocurrencies really can become the most popular payment. It is only a matter of couple of years. I am sure that soon we will be able to evaluate results.
Nice thought. I have one thing that I am worried about. I know that there are some similar platforms like buff. Will it be able to participate in this competition on the market? I really have great expectations about this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Is the platform live? I want to try all these features and understand how it is supposed to work. I have a lot of friends that would like to become users of this platform.
Actually I don’t know about the demo but you can enjoy the discord. I think you will be impressed about all benefits that this platform could offer. Here is the link.

Thank you. I guess it will be useful for me. This project makes me thinks that crypto currencies can be added everywhere, even in games. I guess it will much more interesting and comfortable for everybody, especially for gamers.
You have made correct conclusions. Cryptocurrencies really can become the most popular payment. It is only a matter of couple of years. I am sure that soon we will be able to evaluate results.

Activity: 350
Activity: 252
It is nice to see that team members visit different interesting crypto and game events. I really believe that they will create a strong ecosystem with many admirers. Buff has everything that could make it great.
You are completely right. Also, I am sure that they have great plans for this project. Maybe, it isn’t unique but it has more advantages than any other similar platform.
Well, this product is really in demand on the current market. I know many gamers that will be extremely interested in this project. It is a great source of investment for your game successes. More you play, more you succeed more tokens you will get.
Besides, that all information about your success will be kept in the blockchain. I guess it is the first technology that could be involved in absolutely every industry. It is so great.
Blockchain is a multi-function technology. I am so glad that it will be involved to game industry too. This so-called collaboration could make adoption to the crypto world much faster. I can’t wait to see results of this symbiose.
I am sure that these results will be impressive and it will be a pleasant surprise. Thanks to buff’s partners there will 15m users that will be able to become crypto holders. I mean Overwolf actually. 
I am sure that platform will be able to conquer more participants and it could become one of the most popular loyalty platforms ever. I wish developer good luck and I will follow their successes.
Activity: 210
It is nice to see that team members visit different interesting crypto and game events. I really believe that they will create a strong ecosystem with many admirers. Buff has everything that could make it great.
You are completely right. Also, I am sure that they have great plans for this project. Maybe, it isn’t unique but it has more advantages than any other similar platform.
Well, this product is really in demand on the current market. I know many gamers that will be extremely interested in this project. It is a great source of investment for your game successes. More you play, more you succeed more tokens you will get.
Besides, that all information about your success will be kept in the blockchain. I guess it is the first technology that could be involved in absolutely every industry. It is so great.
Blockchain is a multi-function technology. I am so glad that it will be involved to game industry too. This so-called collaboration could make adoption to the crypto world much faster. I can’t wait to see results of this symbiose.
I am sure that these results will be impressive and it will be a pleasant surprise. Thanks to buff’s partners there will 15m users that will be able to become crypto holders. I mean Overwolf actually. 
Activity: 266
guys, pay attention to the fact that unlike other similar ecosystems, let's say, the old generation BUFF platform adheres to such a policy that gamers independently generate their rewards using the same time that they would conduct, mining crypto currency in background.
now I understand the meaning of the advantage of lack of investment in expensive equipment Smiley well, I would be glad to participate in this platform, having experienced the delights of gamers! developers have tried to glory!
Activity: 392
Because the partnership implies the full integration of Overwolf into the BUFF platform, the BUFF coin holders can exchange them for Wolfcoins coins, which can also be used for purchases in known games. The cooperation with Overwolf involves valuable commercial and marketing support.
there are a lot of games here. this is DOTA 2, and Mine Craft, and League of Legends, and CS GO ... I think these games are presented based on their statistics and player preferences. it is quite possible that a preliminary study was conducted on the selection of famous games.
Activity: 364
By the way, trade with other coin holders and interaction with gaming brands is carried out through a network of partnerships, which provides the leading provider of platform for gamers Overwolf. Cooperation with BUFF is a big step in the gaming industry.
I agree with you. I heard that Overwolf has more than 200 applications in the free App Store, as well as managing a large community of 15 million active users using mobile and desktop computers.
while the software was developed by no less well-known organizations: Cloud9, Mobalytics and Logitech G, which proves the honest reputation of the BUFF platform and the fact that its developers can be trusted.
By the way, trade with other coin holders and interaction with gaming brands is carried out through a network of partnerships, which provides the leading provider of platform for gamers Overwolf. Cooperation with BUFF is a big step in the gaming industry.
I agree with you. I heard that Overwolf has more than 200 applications in the free App Store, as well as managing a large community of 15 million active users using mobile and desktop computers.
guys, there are excellent advantages: firstly, the interaction of P2P, and secondly, the opportunity to exchange BUFF-coins for in-game products. further - this is the status of the platform. she is recognizable because she has a serious partner, Overwolf, who in turn cooperates with such well-known organizations as Intel, NVIDIA, Asus and others.
platform is just great! developers have solved the serious problem of lack of a global gaming platform of loyalty, allowing you to receive rewards, without being distracted from the game.
also these coins can be accumulated. The blockchain helps to correlate the achievements in the game with the reward mechanism. you correctly noticed about getting them without any distraction from the game. this is really true: BUFF allows you to accumulate coins in the background.
this is the right part, contributing to the motivation of gamers to play more. Also this is a new marketing approach for game makers - interaction for a long time.
platform is just great! developers have solved the serious problem of lack of a global gaming platform of loyalty, allowing you to receive rewards, without being distracted from the game.
also these coins can be accumulated. The blockchain helps to correlate the achievements in the game with the reward mechanism. you correctly noticed about getting them without any distraction from the game. this is really true: BUFF allows you to accumulate coins in the background.
guys, this platform is a great way for gamers to combine business with pleasure - to play and get pleasant rewards for it!
and also pay attention to the pleasant phrases that you can hear with this platform: continue to play in DOTA 2, do something productive, for example, play in CS GO and the like. it looks like a sweet and motivating slogan, a kind of push for participation in the platform!
Pages:
Jump to: