Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 7. (Read 23419 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

Elay De Beer, our CEO met Japanese crypto opinion leaders at the Beyond Blocks Summit and gave an interesting interview to their network!

https://s8.postimg.cc/c0bu8hmt1/Whats_App_Image_2018-07-18_at_11.41.36.jpeg.jpg

Elay De Beer, our CEO and Ophir Gartner, our CBDO are having a GREAT time at The Beyond Blocks Summit in Korea! If you are here, come and say Hello!

https://s8.postimg.cc/ubfishhjp/Whats_App_Image_2018-07-17_at_18.06.26.jpg
Merging two big crazes: gaming and crypto!
"The Street" just mentioned BUFF in their article » check it out!  Shocked

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/bitcoin/south-korea-leading-indicator-for-state-of-blockchain-14651837
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
WHY BUFF?

It’s an easy add-on!

The BUFF platform is a single-page web-app built in HTML and Java which can easily be applied as an overlying layer on countless games.

The organization of fair and transparent gameplay is very important in the gaming industry.
And the blockchain system allows everything to be done honestly and absolutely transparently with the help of Smart contracts.

In my signature There are project EON and it is also engaged in popularization of the blockchain in the gaming industry. I think that your project could cooperate with EON.

The space of the gaming industry is huge. I think there's enough space for everyone.

As I understand your project EON - is it a blockchain solutions for developing games, to simplify the work is the process of writing code? And this project is a loyalty platform for players. It's not?

This is correct, thank you for pointing it out.
Bounty dates changed! But don't you worry, the bounty will end on September 5th so you have plenty of time to keep adding entries!
Whoo whoo!  Grin Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
The organization of fair and transparent gameplay is very important in the gaming industry.
And the blockchain system allows everything to be done honestly and absolutely transparently with the help of Smart contracts.

In my signature There are project EON and it is also engaged in popularization of the blockchain in the gaming industry. I think that your project could cooperate with EON.

The space of the gaming industry is huge. I think there's enough space for everyone.

As I understand your project EON - is it a blockchain solutions for developing games, to simplify the work is the process of writing code? And this project is a loyalty platform for players. It's not?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
BUFF explained — why you LoL fans need it

Community BUFF

It’s time to get the team together — that is, if you aren’t already destroying minions and turrets on your way to victory. You LoL fans are some of the most dedicated gamers out there, and that’s one big reason you should be introduced to a new opportunity to level up. No, not your champion, but your LoL experience as a whole.

Overwolf partnership? Let Elay explain it to you! »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9lOpDEgsQA
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The idea is awesome but I am sure that buff’s team need to find many partners to be successful. This is a huge marketplace with its own special features. They need some help to enter it without problems.
Well, I don’t think that game market is very different from any other. Game industry developers very fast and include enormous amounts of investment. I guess team has enough experience and flexibility to be ready for any eventualities.
I hope you are right. But I still don’t know about their partners. I heard that Overwolf is their main partners. Are you sure that this collaboration will be very useful for both companies? Of course, I care mostly about Buff.
Actually, overwolf can bring 15m of players for Buff platform. You need to google information about this decentralized app store to understand what I mean. Overwolf collaborates with Intel and Logitech, so it means that this company is respected.

Does Overwolf have 15 million active users? That would be an extremely good partnership for Buff then.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Wish a lot of investor support your project when ICO will start.

it seems the game platform is never empty of investors
there's always a supporter, because the game is also fairly rapid development
Activity: 155
what kind of token is this? erc20?
Activity: 350
Is the platform live? I want to try all these features and understand how it is supposed to work. I have a lot of friends that would like to become users of this platform.
Actually I don’t know about the demo but you can enjoy the discord. I think you will be impressed about all benefits that this platform could offer. Here is the link.
https://discordapp.com/invite/grcNKwT

Thank you. I guess it will be useful for me. This project makes me thinks that crypto currencies can be added everywhere, even in games. I guess it will much more interesting and comfortable for everybody, especially for gamers.
You have made correct conclusions. Cryptocurrencies really can become the most popular payment. It is only a matter of couple of years. I am sure that soon we will be able to evaluate results.
Nice thought. I have one thing that I am worried about. I know that there are some similar platforms like buff. Will it be able to participate in this competition on the market? I really have great expectations about this project.
I guess you need to read some additional information to understand why Buff will be the leader. I can’t predict anything, but I am sure about it. You need to read this article.
https://bitscreener.com/news/crypto-is-now-disrupting-the-gaming-industry

You were right. Buff has specific features that can’t be ignored. I think your fillings are true. The project already has launched the MVP. It says something. Developers made a great job and will get their reward for it.
I hope so too. Only we can do is support this project, tell our friends about it. Of course, you can participate in the bounty campaign. It can be a great experience. For example, I won’t miss this opportunity.
Activity: 238
Is the platform live? I want to try all these features and understand how it is supposed to work. I have a lot of friends that would like to become users of this platform.
Actually I don’t know about the demo but you can enjoy the discord. I think you will be impressed about all benefits that this platform could offer. Here is the link.

Thank you. I guess it will be useful for me. This project makes me thinks that crypto currencies can be added everywhere, even in games. I guess it will much more interesting and comfortable for everybody, especially for gamers.
You have made correct conclusions. Cryptocurrencies really can become the most popular payment. It is only a matter of couple of years. I am sure that soon we will be able to evaluate results.
Nice thought. I have one thing that I am worried about. I know that there are some similar platforms like buff. Will it be able to participate in this competition on the market? I really have great expectations about this project.
I guess you need to read some additional information to understand why Buff will be the leader. I can’t predict anything, but I am sure about it. You need to read this article.

You were right. Buff has specific features that can’t be ignored. I think your fillings are true. The project already has launched the MVP. It says something. Developers made a great job and will get their reward for it.
Activity: 350

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Game is a market where the number of participants is increasing. From professional leagues to amateurs enjoy the experience. And even better, BUFF will give them bonuses that are "directly related to progress, achievements and gaming time." And it's easy to transfer BUFF to other types of electronic payments. I put great faith in BUFF!
Pages:
Jump to: