Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 4. (Read 23419 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
The best 4 teams of the regular season compete for the European crown to get a direct ticket to the World Championships in Korea live in front of thousands people on site and millions via streaming
https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikestubbs/2018/05/31/riot-games-takes-european-league-of-legends-summer-finals-to-madrid/

The EU LCS Finals are happening in Madrid this weekend. Whether you’re tuning in from home, a viewing party or live at the event, here’s everything you need to know! League of Legends LOL Esports
 https://eu.lolesports.com/en/articles/eu-lcs-finals-summer-2018-primer
Dear community!

First, we wanted to say thank you 🙏🏻
Thank you for being a part of our awesome community, for advocating on behalf of us across all social platforms and offline and for supporting the project in any way you can.

We are not your standard ICO, we have been working for almost a year on this project, and our goal is to create a change- to gaming, and to crypto.

The ICO fundraising is part of our journey, but it’s only a mean to an end, which is to meet our vision objectives. Our community is our top priority, and all the actions we take are with the consideration of our community. We have been super busy on completing the ICO while in parallel developing our product and community. We will keep doing so, as long as it takes.

We will schedule the ICO dates based on an analysis of our progress and the market as to find the best timing to complete it, so please hold on tight, we have you always on our mind, we will keep you updated on every step we take, stay together on our journey it will be huge!

And of course, our bounty program will keep running until the ICO- we want our community members to be able to help us, and get rewarded along the way. This is crucial for our success, and we truly thank you for your help.

Good luck!
The BUFF team.
Did you know that playing video games is good for you? Just look at the research… »

https://pxlme.me/ei8ZwaSR
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

I think this is a great platform for gamers.

the gaming industry has always been popular, so I think it will continue to evolve. so one should not miss the opportunity to follow the development of such projects as this.

Games are a rising trend from year to year. New games will always appear and also the next game version. There the interest of people will be challenged and want to immediately play the game. Especially if there is loyalty that will be given by Buff.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
The business of video games: How much is being spent and why

Community BUFF

People think of video games first-and-foremost as a mode of entertainment, but it’s also a business, and a lucrative one at that. According to the 2017 Entertainment Software Association report on the video gaming industry, gaming content sales in the United States alone hit $24.5 billion.

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
This is a great platform for gamers. Players will make money playing their favorite games. The BUFF money is used to purchase items. At the same time, using the BUF wallet can also convert BUF money into other electronic currencies. This will attract a lot of participants in the platform. Which games will be rewarded with BUFF money?

Thanks for your comment muzkle. We've already connected to DotA 2 and LOL. And more games will make it's way to the platform soon!
Great,I love playing LOL. It's one of the best games in competitive games. It's nice to see BUFF start supporting it.

Anyway, when u play something its equal to burning time as if u were just idling. Without being involved in any kind of commercial activity what revenue can u expect? I see this as a senseless lounging around, the same as when u land ur ass on a cold ground and stare in the open space in front of ur eyeballs. If u lose time for nothing then dont reckon to be paid.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
This is a great platform for gamers. Players will make money playing their favorite games. The BUFF money is used to purchase items. At the same time, using the BUF wallet can also convert BUF money into other electronic currencies. This will attract a lot of participants in the platform. Which games will be rewarded with BUFF money?

Thanks for your comment muzkle. We've already connected to DotA 2 and LOL. And more games will make it's way to the platform soon!
Great,I love playing LOL. It's one of the best games in competitive games. It's nice to see BUFF start supporting it.
The business of video games: How much is being spent and why »
https://pxlme.me/50LZZ4gR

Buff streaming platform is a gaming add-on layered on top of existing games, BUFF aims to become a layer that sits on top of the current platforms and games. Together with the Overwolf partnership we already have in place the non-intrusive ability to support over 700 different desktop and mobile titles.

the gaming industry has always been popular, so I think it will continue to evolve. so one should not miss the opportunity to follow the development of such projects as this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

The Gaming World

The average US gamer is 35 years old.

It turns out video games aren’t just enjoyed by kids or teens. In fact, according to a recent report from the Entertainment Software, 72% of US gamers are aged 18 or older, with women being 31% of that number.

Activity: 38
I do not quite understand the concept of your project, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I didn't see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd businesss. This is all my subjective opinion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
A brief history — and future — of gaming »

https://pxlme.me/jdfiVU8R
Activity: 123
playing games does take a lot of time, but this platform rewards users who spend a lot of time playing games with BUFF tokens. a good concept for the development of this platform.
Where can you find the best gamers in the world?

Community BUFF

If someone asks you who the best basketball player in the world is, you’ll automatically think of Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant or Lebron James. And what about football? Most people will quickly answer either Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo. Now what if I asked you who the best gamer in the world is? Odds are you’ll find that a harder question to answer.

A brief history — and future — of gaming

Community BUFF

The gaming industry has quickly grown into an entertainment behemoth. Far from being just simplistic ways to occupy the brain for a few minutes at a time, video games have proven to be extremely versatile in their range of applications. Sure, video games — especially mobile games — can be a quick, colorful distraction or a fun way to fill the time. But video games have also become powerful tools for storytelling and artistic creation that engages a player’s senses more thoroughly than any movie or book.

Where can you find the best gamers in the world? »
https://pxlme.me/zDssb0Vd

BUFF Captured the hearts of the audience in BRPartners Human Chain Meetup! Here is a video for you to watch: http://ow.ly/jA0e30luHeQ
Pages:
Jump to: