Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 23. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Poloniex added us!
May the PANIC BUY begin!

I've added Poloniex to the OP Smiley

greate job Dev!

Wednesday the end of the beta / testing ANON?

It's all going well. More info to follow soon Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Poloniex added us!
May the PANIC BUY begin!

greate job Dev!

Wednesday the end of the beta / testing ANON?
Poloniex added us!
May the PANIC BUY begin!

Activity: 224
Of course it will not go high for now...history is the same as every coin, buy on deeps, sell on news. Adding to polo is a good move, but its too small to get price higher. I hope I am wrong this time Smiley

Yea you are wrong this time  Grin This is not just news but being added to a new exchange. Anytime a coin is added to a new exchange there is a temporary price increase of at least 50%. In many cases 150%. Buy pressure is building up on Bittrex and volume is increasing.

you're right.
when coin added to new exchanhe price rising  next 2 days +-
i saw this picture with vrc after re-birth, for example.
than dump.. 1-2 weeks and slowly rising up.

I hope Burn will only rise!  Wink
Activity: 238
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Poloniex added us!
May the PANIC BUY begin!

Any bets how high this is going to go?

Not too high ... as we can see Smiley

It was just added to Poloniex. It will take a couple of hours before people transfer their BURN to Poloniex and start trading.

Got my first share on poloniex Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Of course it will not go high for now...history is the same as every coin, buy on deeps, sell on news. Adding to polo is a good move, but its too small to get price higher. I hope I am wrong this time Smiley

Yea you are wrong this time  Grin This is not just news but being added to a new exchange. Anytime a coin is added to a new exchange there is a temporary price increase of at least 50%. In many cases 150%. Buy pressure is building up on Bittrex and volume is increasing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Poloniex added us!
May the PANIC BUY begin!

It was just added to Poloniex. It will take a couple of hours before people transfer their BURN to Poloniex and start trading.
Activity: 537
Poloniex added us!
May the PANIC BUY begin!

Well, will go only up from here.
Activity: 31
Poloniex added us!
May the PANIC BUY begin!

Activity: 537
Poloniex added us!
May the PANIC BUY begin!

Tonight or after Burnerconnect implemented?
Activity: 392
Poloniex added us!
May the PANIC BUY begin!

Activity: 406
Poloniex added us!
May the PANIC BUY begin!
Activity: 112
Hi burnercoin,

Can you/somebody check why my 44 burnercoins which I transferred from dedicated pool is not confirmed from last 12 days and how do I fix it. I have the latest wallet 1.2.0.0
My wallet is staking nicely its just this one transfer has not been confirmed for last 12 days. help please.

Date: 6/17/2014 22:07
To: BLK2HCVHnMFNAvfkmeJn9ZdVXhQAm7Hg8R (own address, label: my receive burn coin in wallet)
Credit: 44.06276542 BURN
Net amount: +44.06276542 BURN
Transaction ID: d9efb9f125ee423204f743079aef8d40d2f831ba6039b47b7c461aeb89f8b78a
Activity: 54
Awesome, bought some more Burner! 
BurnerCoin Update

I have some exciting news for the BurnerCoin community!

Later today BurnerCoin will be added to Poloniex! Poloniex will give us access to new investors and help increase volume. Thank you for taking the time to vote!

I can also confirm that BTC38 & Bter are reviewing BurnerCoin and hopefully BurnerCoin will be added to their exchanges later this week. Being added to them will give us huge access to the Asian market.

Our goal now is to get added to Mintpal and we are doing everything we can to make this possible.

The beta testing is coming along well, and later this week I will be announcing when the beta will be made public for everyone.

Thank you for supporting BurnerCoin!
I bought a few more BurnerCoins last minute. If you have extra BTC then buy Burner. It will be a wild ride the next 72 hours.
Activity: 322

What was the transaction in the actual blockchain?  Would love to see how it went down.
Pages:
Jump to: