Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 25. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
People waited all this time and the day before Burner gets added to Poloniex they decide to sell. Haha noobs never learn with this coin. I am transfer more BTC now to buy more coins.

I will transfer more BTC from MintPal to Bittrex to buy more Burner.

19500sat is very cheap. The coin is undervalued !

Guys, IT'S time to buy Cheesy

+1
just ordered my new xbox LOL  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
People waited all this time and the day before Burner gets added to Poloniex they decide to sell. Haha noobs never learn with this coin. I am transfer more BTC now to buy more coins.

+1
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

some music, before we go to the moon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7EfnYwpmOE

this boogie is gonna explode!

Less than 24 hours now, right?

Burn will be added sometime tomorrow before 3PM I suspect.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Less than 24 hours now, right?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Activity: 224
Get out as fast as u can. Its scam coin
i think you're scam human  Grin
Activity: 672
So cry went to 250k and cloak went over 100k right? And xc with a fcking premine went even more insane.. I really wonder where the top of this coin is goign to be. And I have a good feeling Burn is the next insta add by mintpal

Wich else could it be?

There are a few other contenders Mintpal might want to add first. But I believe with all the media attention they might add Burner next. If Mintpal added Burner it would go well above one dollar in a few days.

Hope mintpal will want to regain reputation after adding IconicExpert scam coin's (if u dont know its his next^^) XLB just before this one I think

LOL he was the one starting the hype on Cryptcoin AND cloak.
Now you again idiot.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
So cry went to 250k and cloak went over 100k right? And xc with a fcking premine went even more insane.. I really wonder where the top of this coin is goign to be. And I have a good feeling Burn is the next insta add by mintpal

Wich else could it be?

There are a few other contenders Mintpal might want to add first. But I believe with all the media attention they might add Burner next. If Mintpal added Burner it would go well above one dollar in a few days.

Hope mintpal will want to regain reputation after adding IconicExpert scam coin's (if u dont know its his next^^) XLB just before this one I think
Activity: 532
Get out as fast as u can. Its scam coin
Activity: 537
So what do you think the price will be on Monday?
But try to stay reasonable.

It should be x2 or x3 initial price. Of course there were coins that gained much more, but you wanted reasonable estimate.
So what do you think the price will be on Monday?
But try to stay reasonable.
Activity: 126
Where  is  dve

The dev is busy to development TOR / Game ect ect

is you have questions ask it here

pffff this dev do a lot of work in 2 weeks and people are asking where is dev. hahaha
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
We seem to be certain winner on Poloniex and our price will double or even triple within a week but voting more certainly won't hurt.

Just remember - don't bee to greedy. Now price is 23 000+. Decide if you are planning to withdraw at 50 000 or 75 000 and stick to your plan.

Well yur just stupid if yu sell before mintpal adds it. This one only has 2.2 mil coins and the development team is awesome. The plans are awesome.
Now look at Blackcoin/Cryptcoin and Cloakcoin Smiley
People bought in alot at 30k for cry before it went to 250k and cloak was at 20-30 so long.. It dropped down to 10 back to 20 back to 30 then it went crazy over 100k

Burn is even cooler and less coins and will do the same. We could be at 50k before mintpal adds it and then after we are well going over 100k
Activity: 126
We seem to be certain winner on Poloniex and our price will double or even triple within a week but voting more certainly won't hurt.

Just remember - don't bee to greedy. Now price is 23 000+. Decide if you are planning to withdraw at 50 000 or 75 000 and stick to your plan.

Edit: now price is 28xxx Smiley

Activity: 71
Does anyone else find it odd that Bittrex is delisting PotCoin because of inactivity, but on Poloniex PotCoin keeps getting votes? We can't let Potcoin catch up to Burner! Keep voting guys: https://www.poloniex.com/voting

Very odd.  I wonder how it can be popular on one and completely dead in another.  If a coin is active and trading, it would be good across the board. 

Keep voting everyone!

It's not only potcoin, it's all coins that are under 0,1btc by day in transactions volume. Seems that bittrex are staying very greedy...
Pages:
Jump to: