Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 21. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
All altcoins drop today b'cause BTC to the moon  Grin
Activity: 70
I still have some BurnerCoins. So you just admitted that you are IE?

So you lied? You claimed you sold all your BurnerCoins last week. And no I didn't admit I am IE, I am showing you are throwing anything against the wall to see if it sticks. I am trying to understand what is your point for bringing up IE in the first place. You were wrong about the game and you are wrong about your accusations. You are the only person in this thread that has been spreading fud so stop.

I didn't lie. I bought some more yesterday lol. From your wording, it's pretty damn obvious you are who you are.

Prove it then. Show us your proof of selling and then re-buying your BurnerCoins. Take a video of your Bittrex BurnerCoin buy and sell history. Please no pictures, they can be Photoshoped.  Grin

Edit: If you can determine who someone is from their "wording" then you are very talented. Too bad you are wrong mate, like you were wrong about the game not working.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

So you lied? You claimed you sold all your BurnerCoins last week. And no I didn't admit I am IE, I am showing you are throwing anything against the wall to see if it sticks. I am trying to understand what is your point for bringing up IE in the first place. You were wrong about the game and you are wrong about your accusations. You are the only person in this thread that has been spreading fud so stop.

I didn't lie. I bought some more yesterday lol. From your wording, it's pretty damn obvious you are who you are.

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Ok I'll admit guys, I'm IE.  Lol

How did this even get here?  So what if he promotes Burner.  I promote Burner, also promoted CRY, Silk, CLK since the earliest.  No different from Wiz or Fontas or any social media pumper.  You guys promote sh*t too.

As long as no one destroys the coin for their own benefit, don't matter to me.

I've been here for 2 wks, ain't going no where!  

I'm glad to see it working on some devices, however the dev really needs to spruce up the game some more to make it work on most devices. I've never seen a game released fail so many devices except for a few.

By the way, IconicExpert has been heavily promoting this coin on twitter. Can you guess who his alias is on this thread?

Everyone knows IE has been promoting Burn on Twitter. Lets say you are right and I am IE, so what? You said earlier the game didn't work and the price went down because of the game. You claimed the game didn't work on Samsung devices and you were proven wrong.  Now you are bringing up IE as if that is relevant. You claimed you sold all your BurnerCoins, why are you still here then? For a week you haven't posted here and the day we had a dump you return to post fud?

I'm glad to see it working on some devices, however the dev really needs to spruce up the game some more to make it work on most devices. I've never seen a game released fail so many devices except for a few.

By the way, IconicExpert has been heavily promoting this coin on twitter. Can you guess who his alias is on this thread?

Everyone knows IE has been promoting Burn on Twitter. Lets say you are right and I am IE, so what? You said earlier the game didn't work and the price went down because of the game. You claimed the game didn't work on Samsung devices and you were proven wrong.  Now you are bringing up IE as if that is relevant. You claimed you sold all your BurnerCoins, why are you still here then? For a week you haven't posted here and the day we had a dump you return to post fud?

Activity: 182

Proof the game is working on a Samsung device. Either CryptoSteam is spreading fud or his phone is sh!t. But I think he is spreading fud because no reasonable thinking person would claim the dump that happened last week was because of a game.

That is not a proof of a samsung device. It's dark and we cannot see the phone labels. What are you talking about lol
Turn up you're screen brightness... You can clearly see its samsung
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
As I said, it works fine for me on a Nexus 7 (ASUS version) in vertical mode. It crashes in horizontal mode. I'm sure it is something that can (and will) be fixed. This coin has a dedicated dev team, has delivered on promise after promise, and has a lot more features and services in the works, going forward. There are a few issues with the android game.  I am sure they will be addressed. Thank you for your patience.

I know you are not Iconic but I'm telling you that BTCNeverSleeps is Iconic..

Also, your photos in high resolution isnt showing the game.

Show a video of your samsung playing the game. It's simple.

It is the same exact phone in the other picture with the game.

Says you, but the other pic was too dark and the high resolution pic isnt even showing the game.

Ok... You won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SQ2NINUNXs

Do you also want a selfie with the game? rs rs

*Don't get me wrong, I'm just proving that I'm not lying.

**Didn't work in my LG G2, but worked in my Samsung Y.

I do not think that is enough proof. Can you take another video of you recording the video while you are playing the game so we can be certain?  Grin..lol

Says you, but the other pic was too dark and the high resolution pic isnt even showing the game.

Ok... You won.

Thank you so much! That is all I asked for. Now, BurnerCoin dev, are you going to work on it to make it more compatible with more devices? Will you improve the game?
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

Ok... You won.

I tried the game on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Samsung Galaxy S5 and it doesn't run on either one.

I wish it worked, as I have been supporting BURN and the dev.

Thank you.

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
I tried the game on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Samsung Galaxy S5 and it doesn't run on either one.

I wish it worked, as I have been supporting BURN and the dev.

That is not a proof of a samsung device. It's dark and we cannot see the phone labels. What are you talking about lol

NOW... IN HD Cheesy

http://www.casimages.com.br/i/140701025358547183.jpg.html
http://nsae01.casimages.net/img/2014/07/01/140701025358547183.jpg

If you want, you believe.

And... just to be clear, I'm not Iconic... I'm @Guto_Schiavon on Twitter.

I hate Iconic for what he did with LibertyCoin.

NOW... IN HD Cheesy

Yes you are IE and so am I. We are both IE Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

NOW... IN HD Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: