Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 29. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
Downloaded the wallet yesterday and is still in sync mode,every few hours its crashing ..
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Not school for sure.
Company, well, provider is company i guess.
Another reason would be weird cos i'm really new to Bytecent and never tried to mine/sell/buy/etc. it.
I've pmed you screen of my current IP so you could check it if possible.

I meant like a workplace network. I will look into it tonight.

Thanks in advance.
Another problem i've met was:
"Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0 or higher, or, if this is not possible, make sure the ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll) are available in the application executable's directory or in a location listed in PATH."
trying to run it on another computer.

You must have OpenGL installed...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Not school for sure.
Another reason would be weird cos i'm really new to Bytecent and never tried to mine/sell/buy/etc. it.

Thanks in advance.
Another problem i've met was:
"Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0 or higher, or, if this is not possible, make sure the ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll) are available in the application executable's directory or in a location listed in PATH."
trying to run it on another computer.
Not school for sure.

You can use more than one copy at a time using separate BYC addresses to mine.

I wasn't asking if i can use more then 1 copy.
Problem is i can't use even single copy cos of this "region or you have been banned" message.

Currently no regions are banned. So either your IP was flagged or you are trying to mine on a commercial network.

I've tried to reconnect my router few times(my provider gives dynamic IP) and got "banned" message with any IP.
Can you be more specific what is meant under "commercial network"?

A company or school network. I will look into it later and make sure you are not being banned for another reason. I will be releasing a new version soon that will ease the mining security so more people can mine.

Not school for sure.

Problem is i can't use even single copy cos of this "region or you have been banned" message.

Currently no regions are banned. So either your IP was flagged or you are trying to mine on a commercial network.

I've tried to reconnect my router few times(my provider gives dynamic IP) and got "banned" message with any IP.

A company or school network. I will look into it later and make sure you are not being banned for another reason. I will be releasing a new version soon that will ease the mining security so more people can mine.

hey, i'm new to this.
what can i do about ?

How many copies are you running from the same network?

Single copy from only home pc.
I downloaded Bytecent couple days ago, then wasted almost 2 days to sync it and right after it finished to sync i got this message after entering captcha at earn-tab.

hey, i'm new to this.
what can i do about http://i7.5cm.ru/i/inb3.png ?

Single copy from only home pc.
I downloaded Bytecent couple days ago, then wasted almost 2 days to sync it and right after it finished to sync i got this message after entering captcha at earn-tab.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
The path you are on will speak for itself down the road.  Just do what you are doing, no need to worry about Trolls.
Now and then some troll comes in here and claims Bytecent is vaporware and/or that I am some master scammer. But it is always someone that hides his/her name while everyone knows my name. It is easy to accuse someone of something when hiding behind a screenname.

In 2014, they claimed Bytecent was vaporware and that I would take the ICO funds and "runaway." It is 2017, and I am still here. Then in 2015, they claimed the new Bytecent wallet was vaporware and that the screenshots were photoshopped, and then I released Bytecent 2.0 as promised. Then in 2016, they claimed the deal with Avanquest and AQ Rewards was vaporware, and then Avanquest released their first rewards app using Bytecent and issued a press release. Now in 2017, they are back again with the same claim they were making since 2014.

Vaporware is something that doesn't exist, and the last time I looked Bytecent 2.3 and AQ Rewards is real. People are mining and installing apps for rewards, but apparently, in the world of crypto this is somehow "vaporware."

Cheers to the people who have been trolling since 2014, I admire your persistence and dedication to the art of trolling.

To the rest of the community, thank you for supporting Bytecent and I will be releasing Bytecent 2.4 along with other services soon.
Where can i get blockchain data,takes too long to sync,thanks

I just uploaded a fresh copy this morning: http://70.35.204.38/downloads/bytecent-blockchain.zip
Lots of people started by doing bad stuff ending up doing good stuff ...
Where can i get blockchain data,takes too long to sync,thanks
hey, i'm new to this.
what can i do about ?

hey, i'm new to this.
what can i do about http://i7.5cm.ru/i/inb3.png ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Chris what BYC plan in 2017 is this Huh Explain to me, and if you convincing explanation I would invest in the BYC, thanks

Hi,

Did you listen to the podcast? http://62.151.181.30/downloads/bytecent-podcast-12-31-16.mp3

Best,
Christopher

It is amazing I was right to invest in BYC  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Chris what BYC plan in 2017 is this Huh Explain to me, and if you convincing explanation I would invest in the BYC, thanks

Hi,

Did you listen to the podcast? http://62.151.181.30/downloads/bytecent-podcast-12-31-16.mp3

Best,
Christopher
Pages:
Jump to: