Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 30. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Chris what BYC plan in 2017 is this Huh Explain to me, and if you convincing explanation I would invest in the BYC, thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
We are working on our end to get all parties together but regardless of the outcome Chris has plenty of stuff lined up. Keep up the great work Chris.
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Chris. Could you shed some light on this please?

I'm sure the community would like to know..

Hi sncs,

I appreciate KryptoKings enthusiasm and optimism, but there is nothing to report. I spoke to KryptoKings a few times this week regarding someone who may or may not be interested in using Bytecent for a unknown project. I have not spoken to this person and I do not know if or when we will be collaborating on something. Furthermore, if we do decide to collaborate it will take months to get something tangible to the community.

This is the main reason why I do not post anything about partnerships or pending projects we are working on until there is something concrete and tangible to expect. I do not like getting the community excited about something that is nothing more than a conversation.

In regards to KryptoKings previous comment about it being "bigger than the Aquafina thing", I have no clue what that means. I am assuming he meant bigger than Avanquest, if so, I sincerely doubt that. I would like to remind everyone that Avanquest and my company have been strategizing and working on this platform for over a year. We are just now implementing what took over a year to strategize and build. If anyone here has ever worked for or worked with a mid sized or large corporation, you would know corporate timelines are not planned in weeks but several months and years. The community will start to see the fruits of our labor soon.

Best,
Christopher
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Personally spoke with Chris. If both parties can agree on something it will be a major win win for BYC and this company. Chris can tell you how things go from here on out with this project.

Chris. Could you shed some light on this please?

I'm sure the community would like to know..
Personally spoke with Chris. If both parties can agree on something it will be a major win win for BYC and this company. Chris can tell you how things go from here on out with this project.
Ok Chris wouldn't it be great if BYC was part of a rewards network for a company that is about the launch that is going to turn an industry upside down?

Company is fully funded and has some of the smartest people to run the company...

I can network you with the CEO if you are willing and he is willing. I can promise if this can work it will be bigger than the Aquafina thing  Wink and you will own me big
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Hello everyone,

Here is the latest Bytecent podcast! http://62.151.181.30/downloads/bytecent-podcast-12-31-16.mp3

I made this podcast only 5 minutes long because I know everyone is enjoying time with friends and family this time of year. However, although the podcast is short, I cover all of the key news.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

For the deaf people:

- Avanquest helps make the app better in terms of usability and new audiences.
- Bytecent mining will have less restrictions in the 2.0 version.
- BYC rewards website will launch soon
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Very nice.  Thank you.
Hello everyone,

Here is the latest Bytecent podcast! http://62.151.181.30/downloads/bytecent-podcast-12-31-16.mp3

I made this podcast only 5 minutes long because I know everyone is enjoying time with friends and family this time of year. However, although the podcast is short, I cover all of the key news.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I will be releasing the latest podcast tomorrow. I decided to wait to include some very exciting news!

Looking forward to it!

hasnt it already happned? so what was the exciting news because this thread seems very quiet for having exciting news yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I will be releasing the latest podcast tomorrow. I decided to wait to include some very exciting news!

Looking forward to it!
This looks like a good currency. Nice Ann with design and interesting things. I like the name to the coin as well. The best thing I like the most about this coin is that you can buy gift codes with it. Will the price of the gift cards change with the value of the coin ?

Thank you for the kind words. The price of the gift codes are dynamic based on the price of the dollar, Bitcoin, and Bytecent. But it will always be equal to the value of the gift card. We will be re-launching  our gift card site the first week in Jan.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
This looks like a good currency. Nice Ann with design and interesting things. I like the name to the coin as well. The best thing I like the most about this coin is that you can buy gift codes with it. Will the price of the gift cards change with the value of the coin ?
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Good project! I hold on my BYCs and mine since beginning. Thanks for the update and thumbs up to the dev, who keep this project running and steady!
legendary
Activity: 966
Website using exchange api's.
Not sure if anyone mentioned this earlier: https://alcurex.com/#BYC-BTC

I believe they are somehow using the Bittrex platform.
Activity: 945
Not sure if anyone mentioned this earlier: https://alcurex.com/#BYC-BTC
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

As for the podcast, I didn't think many people listened.

We did Sad We miss your podcasts Chris!
Need a retailer that will send out coins for discounts to entire customer base.  I am sure people will learn how to download a wallet for free or discounted stuff.

Sure this has been thought about, but just throwing it out.

Good idea. Also, with our rewards platform there is no need to download a wallet, the coins are stored in the "cloud". So for example, with AQ Rewards the user doesn't need to download a separate wallet, they just need to create a quick AQ Rewards account and that is it. They can transfer their coins anytime to Bittrex or a local wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: