Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 33. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Your Homepage is upside down. Go have a look.

I think it's only your eyes or your browser,everything fine here,they had a great homepage easy to navigate and graphics are great,update us if you are still seeing the same things but's working fine here .

Thank you for your kind words and support!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

I think it's only your eyes or your browser,everything fine here,they had a great homepage easy to navigate and graphics are great,update us if you are still seeing the same things but's working fine here .

It is not upside down, not sure what you are seeing.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
By having avanquest officially announce their involvement with BYC, do you believe this is what the 2 other companies are waiting for before they commit?

No, our clients are not waiting on Avanquest to make their own announcements.

Keep up the good work then!

Thank you! More exciting announcements soon though Wink
Activity: 574
By having avanquest officially announce their involvement with BYC, do you believe this is what the 2 other companies are waiting for before they commit?

Keep up the good work then!

lol @ people selling at loss when there is clearly no sell pressure at all.
legendary
If demand increasing people will look it on their trading flatform of choice and usually people have two or three in their list,so we should also  concentrate on adding more exchange to add our marketcap and visibility..

Getting into Alcurex is very easy there is no voting process only a small fee.. I can also help you get into Novaexchange by means of voting

I am very open to additional exchanges, but getting on low volume exchanges will not help. Also, we have to be selective with exchanges we are working with. Our corporate clients require a certain level of reliability and security. For example, lets say a user of the app transfers their coins to ABC Exchange, and then ABC Exchange goes under, that user will blame Avanquest and Bytecent. We are working on it and in the near future we will be on at least one other exchange.

I don't know if those exchanges has a low credibility but some of the top crypto currency have submitted their coins there,if bytecent is competitive which we all know it is,then let it compete in the eyes of traders
If demand increasing people will look it on their trading flatform of choice and usually people have two or three in their list,so we should also  concentrate on adding more exchange to add our marketcap and visibility..

Getting into Alcurex is very easy there is no voting process only a small fee.. I can also help you get into Novaexchange by means of voting

I am very open to additional exchanges, but getting on low volume exchanges will not help. Also, we have to be selective with exchanges we are working with. Our corporate clients require a certain level of reliability and security. For example, lets say a user of the app transfers their coins to ABC Exchange, and then ABC Exchange goes under, that user will blame Avanquest and Bytecent. We are working on it and in the near future we will be on at least one other exchange.
legendary

This coins is just heavily undervalued with avanquest on board i cant imagine how crazier it Will get once thèse 2 other companies jump in.

Bytecent has been undervalued for a long time, but that is why we have been focusing on commercial clients. We are confident once Avanquest makes their official announcement, and increase their promotional efforts, demand and buy support will increase over time. Avanquest will be expanding their use of Bytecent beyond their AQ Rewards app, and they have some very interesting ideas for the platform. Furthermore, once we get our new clients up and running, demand will be enough to sustain buy support without depending on individual speculative investors.   
Avanquest is a huge online shop,I don't know how you strike a deal here but you have done an excellent job to expand bytecent scope after Avanquest I'm sure many more will follow.

Avanquest is much more than an online shop, they are a software publisher/developer and tech company. As for the deal, it took nearly a year to secure, and then several more months to put everything into motion. Also, we have two other companies very interested in moving forward with our platform.

This coins is just heavily undervalued with avanquest on board i cant imagine how crazier it Will get once thèse 2 other companies jump in.
Avanquest is a huge online shop,I don't know how you strike a deal here but you have done an excellent job to expand bytecent scope after Avanquest I'm sure many more will follow.

Avanquest is much more than an online shop, they are a software publisher/developer and tech company. As for the deal, it took nearly a year to secure, and then several more months to put everything into motion. Also, we have two other companies very interested in moving forward with our platform.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I Love CryptoDAO.com
Ok,pls keep us updated.
legendary
Has the company made the offcial announcement of using bytecent yet?

Also when and how will the company proceed into buying bytecents off the market?

When Avanquest makes the announcement I will link here. They buy coins from us as needed, and we buy off the exchange.

Also when and how will the company proceed into buying bytecents off the market?

When Avanquest makes the announcement I will link here. They buy coins from us as needed, and we buy off the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

This is the kind of update everyone is waiting for and could pump the coin,honestly I want the coin listed to other exchanges as well.it is so easy to get on Novaexchange they are doing this through voting and you can also get listed on Alcurex for a small fee..

Pages:
Jump to: