Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 36. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
How can this coin be dumped so much all the time? Is there really any legit user mining this?
I guess i was totally wrong. Epic news with the partnership.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Mmmkay... all this wait for a mighty pennystock compagny partner???
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Dear community,

Two years ago when we launched the Bytecent platform, our mission was to provide a digital currency that can be used by anyone with very little hassle. Since then, we have remained committed to making Bytecent accessible to everyday users, and we have launched various services and tools to make it easier for new users to experience Bytecent.

Earlier this year, we announced our Bytecent rewards platform and the white label version of our rewards app. We are now a step closer to making Bytecent and digital currencies mainstream, by entering into a strategic partnership with a company that has been in existence for over three decades. Today I am happy to announce our partnership with Avanquest Corporation ( http://www.avanquest.com )!!!

Avanquest is a French-based multinational, publicly traded corporation headquartered in La Garenne-Colombes, France. The company designs, develops, publishes and distributes a wide range of software applications for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android mobile devices.

The company was founded in May 1984 and has eight offices in the United States, Canada, China, France, Germany and the United Kingdom. The company is best known for its system utility software, including Fix-It Utilities and System Suite, and for its home graphics titles, which include PrintArtist, Photo Explosion and Hallmark Card Studio.

Avanquest is now expanding their reach into digital currencies, and they have decided to use the Bytecent platform to power their rewards program. Avanquest recently did a soft launch of their new AQ Rewards app ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avanquest.aqrewards ), and this is the first step in many. Later this month Avanquest will make an official announcement regarding their AQ Rewards app and how they intend on using the Bytecent platform.

Avanquest is the first of several companies that will be using the Bytecent platform to power their rewards programs, and we feel these strategic partnerships will help grow the Bytecent userbase and expand the Bytecent network into areas not currently occupied by other digital currencies.

On Thursday, October 6th we will be releasing a podcast that will go into further detail about Avanquest, AQ Rewards, and the Bytecent rewards platform, so please stay tuned for more details!

Thank you for supporting Bytecent and happy trading!

Best regards,
Bytecent Team
Activity: 604
Subscribers of our newsletter will be the first to receive the announcement before the general public. You can join our newsletter here: http://bytecent.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=03aae2f1f956d6757ec8dd420&id=235b65587b

Note: You do not have to enter your name to subscribe to our newsletter.

Subscription Confirmed

same here
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Subscribers of our newsletter will be the first to receive the announcement before the general public. You can join our newsletter here: http://bytecent.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=03aae2f1f956d6757ec8dd420&id=235b65587b

Subscription Confirmed
I have downloaded the file,quite huge,but I'm still getting error I guess I would have to just do trading on this coin and hold it,your project shows a lot of promise..

The file is big because it contains the blockchain data.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I have windows 10 and the error says "error reading initialization file" I have downloaded it on cnet I've tried it several times but still getting the same results.

Please download it from here: http://bytecent.com/download.php

I have downloaded the file,quite huge,but I'm still getting error I guess I would have to just do trading on this coin and hold it,your project shows a lot of promise..

I have windows 10 and the error says "error reading initialization file" I have downloaded it on cnet I've tried it several times but still getting the same results.

Please download it from here: http://bytecent.com/download.php
legendary
This is a very interesting project especially the mining side,can you mine with an average pc or you need a gpu to do that,tried to download the wallet but it shows error when I tried to run it says missing some files.

Mining is based on the CPU not the GPU. However, the GUI does require a decent GPU. What operating system are you running and what file(s) are missing?

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
I can't wait till October 3rd 1PM  Roll Eyes
This is a very interesting project especially the mining side,can you mine with an average pc or you need a gpu to do that,tried to download the wallet but it shows error when I tried to run it says missing some files.

Mining is based on the CPU not the GPU. However, the GUI does require a decent GPU. What operating system are you running and what file(s) are missing?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Back in top 200 marketcap, FOMO pump going on? Cool
legendary
most of my trading are on Yobit and ALCUREX
I tryed to add BYC on YOBIT, I even made 0.1 btc yobitcode, but admins told me they will list only coins with opensource wallets. They told me their members should have possibility to see source of any coin, listed to their exchange.

99% of the coins are open source, and how many of them still ended up having hidden exploits in the binaries, and hidden code that manipulated the coin supply? As I stated above, Bytecent is two years old and both Bittrex and individual users are running the wallet without major issues.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
most of my trading are on Yobit and ALCUREX
I tryed to add BYC on YOBIT, I even made 0.1 btc yobitcode, but admins told me they will list only coins with opensource wallets. They told me their members should have possibility to see source of any coin, listed to their exchange.
There's no way poloniex ever add BYC to their trading list... because of the closed source nature of byc...

We do have a special wallet with source for exchanges. And Bittrex had been running that wallet for two years without issue.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
There's no way poloniex ever add BYC to their trading list... because of the closed source nature of byc...
Activity: 574
This a very good project to get involve with,but why only one exchange,they are very qualified to get into the other exchange like CCEX and YOBIT I think there should be campaign,for other exchange,I had account on Bitrrex but most of my trading are on Yobit and ALCUREX

I would never trust my holdings on yobit , the shadiest  exchange, I'd stick with bittrex until poloniex become a reality.
legendary
This a very good project to get involve with,but why only one exchange,they are very qualified to get into the other exchange like CCEX and YOBIT I think there should be campaign,for other exchange,I had account on Bitrrex but most of my trading are on Yobit and ALCUREX
Pages:
Jump to: