Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 40. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
@twostepsally When you emailed me your suggestions in the early days of Bytecent, you showed a lot more maturity then. Now you are just behaving like a buffoon and a child. I would expect more maturity from someone your age. If you do not agree with how I run Bytecent, then create your own coin and run things however you like. I am not sure why anyone would spend so much time focusing on something they believe is a "sh!tcoin" and a "scam". The majority of people mining and buying Bytecent disagree with your assessment, and you are wasting your time. Just like several months ago I will keep deleting your posts. Next time you want to troll anonymously, make sure you log out of your other account first.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Please unlock my ip 217.65.83.62. Or is it only a select few private individuals can design and dig a coin?
@Stepmike I deleted the post from twostepsally and your response because he is trolling.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Is it actually advisable to start mining bytecent at the time? Or in general?

I tried it out for a few hours yesterday but the client does not seem to work properly. Whenever it is closed, it can't be opened again. The starting screen pops up shortly, then it is dead and nothing happens. Anybody else with this problem?

same issue here
Activity: 19
Is it actually advisable to start mining bytecent at the time? Or in general?

I tried it out for a few hours yesterday but the client does not seem to work properly. Whenever it is closed, it can't be opened again. The starting screen pops up shortly, then it is dead and nothing happens. Anybody else with this problem?
Activity: 47
I have 32 coins. PoB not working. I created a new address wallet. PoB not working!
You need 49 Byc at the moment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I have 32 coins. PoB not working. I created a new address wallet. PoB not working!
From what depends on the value PoB?

The dollar amount of BYC.
I have 25 coins. PoB not working. I created a new address wallet. PoB not working!!!

The POB amount changes, it is not static. It is displayed on the earn tab.
From what depends on the value PoB?
I have 25 coins. PoB not working. I created a new address wallet. PoB not working!!!

The POB amount changes, it is not static. It is displayed on the earn tab.
I do not get too much into this!!!
How can i not to be on a blacklist?

Just change your IP.
Activity: 64
I have the same problem! I am not cheater, and i have just 1 PC... And what now?

I have already sent you a PM explaining this. You do not have to be cheating to get a ban, our system checks your IP for VPNs, proxy, commercial networks, academic networks...etc..etc. The service we use also checks to see if your IP has been blacklisted. Your IP is blacklisted (not by us), but I have no idea why. A lot of bad traffic come from these IPs on the blacklist, such as brute force attacks, ddos attacks, and fraud because the system is controlled by malicious agents. The service we use checks numerous databases and verifies if your IP is blacklisted.

I do not get too much into this!!!
How can i not to be on a blacklist?
I have the same problem! I am not cheater, and i have just 1 PC... And what now?

I have already sent you a PM explaining this. You do not have to be cheating to get a ban, our system checks your IP for VPNs, proxy, commercial networks, academic networks...etc..etc. The service we use also checks to see if your IP has been blacklisted. Your IP is blacklisted (not by us), but I have no idea why. A lot of bad traffic come from these IPs on the blacklist, such as brute force attacks, ddos attacks, and fraud because the system is controlled by malicious agents. The service we use checks numerous databases and verifies if your IP is blacklisted.
Activity: 64
https://i.imgur.com/SEl9ySK.png
so that means I won't be able to mining BYC?
Russia 88.200.2**.*** dynamic

Activity: 16
from Belarus, ip addressing 178.122.x.x or 178.124.x.x

Are you sure you are using the latest version? We lifted the ban on countries and no IP from Belarus was banned.

I downloaded today 8 hours ago from your official website. and put on clean PC.

Check the version, is it 2.3.0?
about bytecent v2.3.0.0
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
the provider Rostelecom Volga
from Belarus, ip addressing 178.122.x.x or 178.124.x.x

Are you sure you are using the latest version? We lifted the ban on countries and no IP from Belarus was banned.

I downloaded today 8 hours ago from your official website. and put on clean PC.

Check the version, is it 2.3.0?

so that means I won't be able to mining BYC?
Russia 88.200.2**.*** dynamic

I see your IP in the system and you were banned automatically. What kind of network are you on?
Pages:
Jump to: