Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 38. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
How many byc created yearly?

Approximately 511,000 per year.

Is there any details on the upcoming platform?  and the exact use of byc tokens for the platform?

I will be making the announcement very soon.
Activity: 574

Is there any details on the upcoming platform?  and the exact use of byc tokens for the platform?

Activity: 574
Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Here is the commonly given answer, http://www.byctalk.com/forums/topic/77/cpu-primes-s-refernce-thread.

I am not sure if your cpu is listed but it should at least give you an idea.
Thasnk.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
Here is the commonly given answer, http://www.byctalk.com/forums/topic/77/cpu-primes-s-refernce-thread.

I am not sure if your cpu is listed but it should at least give you an idea.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
And how many coins will produce i7 3770?
News is? Coin still alive?

Yes, we will be making several announcements soon.
Activity: 588
News is? Coin still alive?
Hows the roll-out of  "our partner's platform" going?

JJ

It is going just fine. I remember when some thought the redesigned version of Bytecent was vaporware until it wasn't. Working with a publicly traded company has its pros and cons, and projects are not completed in days or weeks, but in months. They will release it when they are ready, and that will be when they are ready. So instead of focusing on Bytecent and what we are doing here, focus on RADS and the "groundbreaking" innovations and awesome features you are adding to your project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Any chance to resolve the mining issue by eliminating the cpu mining and going to a pos?
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Hows the roll-out of  "our partner's platform" going?

JJ
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Sorry to say but Bytecent is dead....killed by it's own dev

How many times have we heard that before? Bytecent is not dead, and we will be rolling out our partner's platform soon. In the real world things do not happen in day or even weeks, unfortunately they takes months. Anytime you are partnered with a corporation, this is what happens.

BTW: You forgot to log into your other account first.

Good to hear, http://byctalk.com/ has been quite quiet lately, only spammers mostly.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Gentlemen, BYC price is at a historic ATL level. The only way is up from here. Otherwise, if it continues downward, there are no support levels left..
I'm not trolling here. Support your coin and set your buys Smiley
I'm buying anyways, but only for speculation.

Yeah its sad to see. Gotta thank those Russians for setting up mining on every possible PC they can get their hands on just to dump on the support.

I'll keep putting up low price buy orders Smiley
Activity: 225
Merit: 250
Gentlemen, BYC price is at a historic ATL level. The only way is up from here. Otherwise, if it continues downward, there are no support levels left..
I'm not trolling here. Support your coin and set your buys Smiley
I'm buying anyways, but only for speculation.
Sorry to say but Bytecent is dead....killed by it's own dev

How many times have we heard that before? Bytecent is not dead, and we will be rolling out our partner's platform soon. In the real world things do not happen in day or even weeks, unfortunately they takes months. Anytime you are partnered with a corporation, this is what happens.

BTW: You forgot to log into your other account first.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Any news updates?Huh It has all went quiet.

There will be news, BYC updates, and releases soon.

Good to hear that! BYC was good coin and invest, now the price is drop a little bit and there is some mining errors for someones, I hope dev is fixing those errors and BYC will be the good as back in the days or even better.

time to buy
Pages:
Jump to: