Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 59. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 250
What's the formula ? To integrate BYC in my rentability engine Smiley
Thanks
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
What's the formula used to obtain BYC we can mine per day, with known diff and hashrate ?
Formula for "traditionals" algo ( x11, skein, ... ) doesn't work.

Thanks.

And Merry Christmas !!!

What is your current CPD (Chains Per Day)?
~30

You will earn 2 - 4 BYC per day.
What's the formula used to obtain BYC we can mine per day, with known diff and hashrate ?

Thanks.

And Merry Christmas !!!

~30

Thanks.

And Merry Christmas !!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Thanks.

And Merry Christmas !!!
Is POB x 24 hours,currently POB is 21,first hour is free,so 21x23=483 bytecent needed to mine 24h...you can see POB in your wallet Wink
Marry Christmas to everyone here!!)

Thanks.

And Merry Christmas !!!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Here is the Bytecent announcement everyone has been waiting for: http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/638/bytecent-end-of-the-year-announcement

Great work dev, looks like BYC is just going up from here.. Cant wait for the whole picture to come together with all these services..

And a publicly traded company using BYC? Just amazing! Future looks very bright for BYC.

Keep up the great work!

At last, a Christmas gift for all of us. I hope the shopping rewards app would be like a browser plugin, compatible for use with most online retailer.

More power to BYC this 2016!  Grin Grin Grin
Brilliant stable work Chris.

I mined BYC when it launched held them and ive bought a fair few more.

I believe this project WILL explode.

The dedication to develop not only the platform but add in intrinsic value to the coin will ONLY make it succeed.

Well done and Merry Xmas

Thank you for the kind words, and Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Brilliant stable work Chris.

I mined BYC when it launched held them and ive bought a fair few more.

I believe this project WILL explode.

The dedication to develop not only the platform but add in intrinsic value to the coin will ONLY make it succeed.

Well done and Merry Xmas
its not healthy if it rise too much too fast then fall down again like crazy. thats the problem with every altcoin. stable price in $ is what altcoin need.

You clearly didn't read my announcement.

For nearly six months, Bytecent has remained in the 9 - 10 cent range, with the occasional spike and dip. Several months prior to the recent price increase, Bytecent was stable in the 5 - 6 cent range. No other minable coin has enjoyed similar price stability, for the same prolonged length of time. Therefore, Bytecent is one of the most stable and reliable digital currencies available.
its not healthy if it rise too much too fast then fall down again like crazy. thats the problem with every altcoin. stable price in $ is what altcoin need.

From 5 cents to 12 cents within a year isn't a fast rise.
Activity: 326
13 cent is too expensive isnt it?

Bytecent has less than 850,000 coins in circulation. So even if Bytecent was worth $1, our market cap would still be less than 1 million dollars. So 13 cents per coin is cheap, and the value of Bytecent will steadily increase over time. Earlier this year Bytecent was stable around 5-6 cents. Then the next floor was around 10 cents. Just recently we started trading around 12 cents.

As we attract more advertisers, and partner with more companies, the demand will outpace the supply. Actually that is beginning to happen now. Every few days we have to buy coins for our Bytecent rewards platform, and lately we have been increasingly having to buy from the wall. If you want to buy Bytecent in large quantities, you must buy off the wall. Very few people are willing to dump large amounts of BYC at this time.

Once our partner's rewards program goes live, that will be quadruple the amount of BYC we will be required to buy every few days.
Activity: 85
Here is the Bytecent announcement everyone has been waiting for: http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/638/bytecent-end-of-the-year-announcement

Great work dev, looks like BYC is just going up from here.. Cant wait for the whole picture to come together with all these services..

And a publicly traded company using BYC? Just amazing! Future looks very bright for BYC.

Keep up the great work!

Activity: 85

With everything that's coming? With the low coin count and all the developments I reckon we will be at 50 cents next year..

So either buy now at 13c or panic buy on the way up. The choice is of course yours.

I've been buying up BYC at the 5-6 cent rage a few months ago, already doubled up. Now to buy more before the price skyrockets next year  Grin
Activity: 326
Today at 11AM EST I will be making an important Bytecent announcement. Stay tuned...
Thank you for all your hard work, i really appreciate it and yeah i know BYC was the most stable coin on trex in recent months, i would say, well done... you did well.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: