Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 26. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Nope. Devs are very quiet and there is barely any movement at all at the exchanges. People are  just waiting. They better be working on the fixes and updates or this isn't looking too good.
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
timeframe on the changes in the new java wallet dev? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cachecoin/ - is reflecting total supply of 10m.

Once the new wallet, new GUI plus the fix on the correct supply would correct the pricing and shoot cachecoin to the moon (thumbs up) Obviously with better transparency and consistent updates.

Better to slowly stock up  Wink

any news?
timeframe on the changes in the new java wallet dev? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cachecoin/ - is reflecting total supply of 10m.

Once the new wallet, new GUI plus the fix on the correct supply would correct the pricing and shoot cachecoin to the moon (thumbs up) Obviously with better transparency and consistent updates.

Better to slowly stock up  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
moderator of CACH
Total supply will be 10m right?

Clarification required because in the source code we see 2 bln (!!!) coins max supply, not 10 mln.

https://github.com/kalgecin/CACHeCoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L35

At the moment all use old wallet V5.3 stable - all changes will be fixed in new Java wallet!
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
Total supply will be 10m right?

Clarification required because in the source code we see 2 bln (!!!) coins max supply, not 10 mln.

https://github.com/kalgecin/CACHeCoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L35
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

best way to mine this coin is just buy a bunch and stake it.. POS blocks work well on any rig.
moderator of CACH
Can this be CPU mined?Is it viable? Also I can't seem to set up the wallet in ubuntu.

CPU is fine with current NFactor! At the moment we have only WIN and LINUX wallet

Hi, I want to know how much the pool pays:
Stratum + tcp: //ikarus.ageleis.de: 3003
I used the calculator of whattomine for cachecoin
And according to the hashrate I have of 131 H / s I should have 65 coins in the 9 hours that I have mined, but in his place I have 6.5?

First of all the calculator of whattomine doesn't count the changing difficulty/reduce of reward per block. Second the coins come to your wallet after 520 confirmations (one found block's reward will be transferred after 520 blocks).
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
Can this be CPU mined?Is it viable? Also I can't seem to set up the wallet in ubuntu.

CPU is fine with current NFactor! At the moment we have only WIN and LINUX wallet

Hi, I want to know how much the pool pays:
Stratum + tcp: //ikarus.ageleis.de: 3003
I used the calculator of whattomine for cachecoin
And according to the hashrate I have of 131 H / s I should have 65 coins in the 9 hours that I have mined, but in his place I have 6.5?
moderator of CACH
Total supply will be 10m right? Maybe update on coinmarketcap if possible. Is there any estimation how time much time will take to mine it all? Not so familiar with that. As long as devs stays on project we will see increase, patience, few months and some new feature  and few new exchanges and we are rolling. Btw we have now only 1 dev working on it? will there be plan to increase team later?

At the moment there is 3 people involved in the project and everybody do his job! Smiley
Activity: 89
Total supply will be 10m right? Maybe update on coinmarketcap if possible. Is there any estimation how time much time will take to mine it all? Not so familiar with that. As long as devs stays on project we will see increase, patience, few months and some new feature  and few new exchanges and we are rolling. Btw we have now only 1 dev working on it? will there be plan to increase team later?
moderator of CACH

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I still believe this coin will have a market cap of at least 1 million dollar at the end of the year.2 or 3 week,and most issues with pool(only ikarus working) and exchanges will be fixed,it will arrive on yobit and maybe the new code will be ready.2 or 3 weeks ago,it was worth almost 0,1 dollar,and i think that it's going to reach that value again before the end of summer,maybe even more.
Also,many coin at the beginning had problems,ethereum too.
moderator of CACH
Hey guys - it looks like we did nothing for the last month (I agree that since 2014 almost nothing has changed, but we revived the project for the long time)! One fail and so much worry about price and movements:)

The developer is working. We are planning to upgrade the Roadmap, but we will do it in our way, we do not want to copy anybody.

NB! Cryptopia's admin contacted me on Wednesday and I gave him all necessary info to get the wallet back to net, so I could say that it should start to work again during today or maybe tonight!

Thanks to everybody who want to assist the project - please contact me through PM, so we could discuss. I'm mining for bounty which could be used a later on. The Cachecoin market cap is almost 4 mln of CACH, but I haven't seen any 0,01 CACH on Bounty wallet from other source (I said that all donated CACH would be used especially for the project developments).  
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
legendary
I'm all about helping to build this community as i am involved in it and take interest. But we really need to shake things up. I'm happy to help without the bounty as im cpu mining slowly haha Smiley

I can design pretty whitepaper documentation, awesome graphical roadmaps for clear picture etc without the need for bounty. I just like clear information to help market it properly. I tried to get my friends into cachecoin but they refuse because they say everything isnt clear, its just another coin. In order to have value, it needs to have more than a cleaner code.

I'm not trying to be negative here as i fully support this. But we definitely need clear picture of the roadmap.

this is how you build a roadmap.. it is not easy, you have to do hard work and proper estimates, with clear goals:

check this for an example:  https://github.com/dashpay/dash-roadmap/blob/master/README.md  (notice it is actually checked into git)
I'm all about helping to build this community as i am involved in it and take interest. But we really need to shake things up. I'm happy to help without the bounty as im cpu mining slowly haha Smiley

I can design pretty whitepaper documentation, awesome graphical roadmaps for clear picture etc without the need for bounty. I just like clear information to help market it properly. I tried to get my friends into cachecoin but they refuse because they say everything isnt clear, its just another coin. In order to have value, it needs to have more than a cleaner code.

I'm not trying to be negative here as i fully support this. But we definitely need clear picture of the roadmap.
legendary
Hi devs, can you guys provide 3 reasons why people should choose cachecoin? Like example from another coin is. Secure, untraceable, private. A short paragraph then explains the three points.

I want to use this to help with the marketing, and need reasons as to why people should choose cachecoin over the rest. Designing a pretty ad won't win people over to the community. Thanks!

AGREED.

documentation
transparency
roadmap

hey we are going to build a better wallet with java.. << this is NOT good enough

Hi devs, can you guys provide 3 reasons why people should choose cachecoin? Like example from another coin is; Secure, untraceable, private. A short paragraph then explains each of the three points.

I want to use this to help with the marketing, and need reasons as to why people should choose cachecoin over the rest. Designing a pretty ad won't win people over to the community without valid points. Thanks Smiley
legendary

Because the wallet offline! When they finish the status will be online then you could see the nodes!

I disagree...  for the last 5 days it has been online, and that page was dynamically showing the nodes it was connected to.. it even connected to my node for a while !!!

so, that means for the last 24 hours, they are NOT even running the node.
moderator of CACH
WE COME CLOSER TO 4 MLN OF CACHECOIN

Pages:
Jump to: