Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 43. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
MemberCount+1
When there was a failure pool cache.digger.work (15/06/2017), I mined around 5 hours on your pool.
How i can know when will confirmed blocks. And how many CACH i will get?

My wallet: CPnRMhmDwndpr1MT6xvocxL1HfWJRSLPsZ
I check this atm, the payment processor add your Balance to the database if the block confirmed. then I can see the Balance or I must calculated all Shares and so on. your Balance is now 69.44091054 + all Shares < 520 confirmations. Today I set the payout minimum to 100 because all these orphan blocks, this was a little bit complicated for the payout. in the evening I will reduce it to 1. I hope this works again.

Ok! Thx you!
I will wait.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
MemberCount+1
When there was a failure pool cache.digger.work (15/06/2017), I mined around 5 hours on your pool.

I check this atm, the payment processor add your Balance to the database if the block confirmed. then I can see the Balance or I must calculated all Shares and so on. your Balance is now 69.44091054 + all Shares < 520 confirmations. Today I set the payout minimum to 100 because all these orphan blocks, this was a little bit complicated for the payout. in the evening I will reduce it to 1. I hope this works again.
Activity: 322
MemberCount+1

i'm ask because, i'm received confirmation all blocks mined on pool cache.digger.work before the failure.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Nobody knows, buy or mine Cach and wait
Good project.
Long and stable life!
Activity: 89
What will happen on cache weekend? Smiley bought another 10k cach.
Activity: 58
Thoughts Become Things
Even I would like to contribute to the Social Media Campaign for cach coin if it can be offered!
I would also like to reserve the Translation for Hindi (For promotion in India)
Activity: 98
moderator of CACH
I do not like mining i prefer claim cachecoin faucet .. is there any social media bounty??

At the moment - nobody claimed it. So, you have good chances to use it for promotion of Cachecoin project Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I do not like mining i prefer claim cachecoin faucet .. is there any social media bounty??
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
When we will be able to mine it?
The coin is being mined right now.
Activity: 154
When we will be able to mine it?
moderator of CACH
POS minting:
1. You should have some CACH in the wallet
2. If your wallet not encrypted then after 7 days of staking - the wallet starts to generate new coins (when the wallet online).
When the wallet off-line - it counts your un-used coin and when you start the wallet next time it will be recalculated.
3. If your wallet is encrypted you have to do the following steps (to unlock your wallet):
3.1. go to wallet's menu => help => debug window =>console
3.2. write in the line of debug menu - walletpassphrase YourPasswordofWallet 99999999 true and press enter
NB! You should do the process of unlocking every time you restart the wallet!

The wallet will change the status of the lock in the bottom right corner.

Activity: 58
Thoughts Become Things
Hi All,

Good to hear the "New" Dev finally got his Degree!

Cach coin is the first coin which i have successfully mined & have taken interest to know more since the beginning of its re-surrection

Felt good by seeing a rough guideline for the future of the Cachcoin, I am actively mining atm with my old hardware & also running the wallet.

I would like know how can we earn "some extra" cach coins by the POS method? May be a Noob Question, but i am catching up fast in terms of crypto knowledge.

Can any one be kind enough to provide step by step guidelines for the same!
moderator of CACH
You should implement a governance model like tezos. This is going to be an important aspect in the future. You should also have instant, free transactions similar to graphene on steem. Also great marketing and re-naming is key.

Could you please link to any technical explanations for the features, please keep it in mind that we do not keep track of each branded or renamed feature on other coins. It will help massively with regards to time if we can just look at the features on each link and then add them to the OP as links for a todo list.
Activity: 28
You should implement a governance model like tezos. This is going to be an important aspect in the future. You should also have instant, free transactions similar to graphene on steem. Also great marketing and re-naming is key.
Hey since you said you are making messenger, what about something like snapchat--> cash(ch)chat, it sounds ok and would it be possible to implement some earning system like steemit has or something different. (lol have no idea). Coin is on its way to boom and currently is almost at all time low. Hope my buy bids gets filled.

Its all on the table, anyone got a diagram of a high level concept of how it would be implemented in mind? Now is the time to do this while the foundation is being laid.

A mobile wallet that stakes would be nice

This is something we already have plans for on the books and is considered in the design so no diagram needed.
Activity: 159
I am happy to put my graphical skills to use and put together a graphical diagram. Most likely in the next 24 hours. I'll also design signatures for those who like to help with marketing of cachecoin!
Activity: 327
Hey since you said you are making messenger, what about something like snapchat--> cash(ch)chat, it sounds ok and would it be possible to implement some earning system like steemit has or something different. (lol have no idea). Coin is on its way to boom and currently is almost at all time low. Hope my buy bids gets filled.

Its all on the table, anyone got a diagram of a high level concept of how it would be implemented in mind? Now is the time to do this while the foundation is being laid.

A mobile wallet that stakes would be nice

Activity: 135
Why is this difficulty chosen for ikarus? This is suitable only for very powerful systems.
520 blocks for confirmation ... Exotics ...
I split the difficulty to various ports 0.001 upto 10 pls use the optimal port for your. approximatly 1share/30s is ok. the difficulty do not change your rewards over time, it is only a feedback for the user/miner!
ie: Miner 1 mines at 0.1 difficulty and finds 10 shares, the pool sees it as 1 share. Miner 2 mines at 0.5 difficulty and finds 5 shares, the pool sees it as 2.5 shares. (I use with 100-150Hash difficulty 1)

I hope this helps small miners.

520blocks is the ordinary block confirmitation number for this coin. The pool fees are to support the Project. The hashrate bug is fixed. it was only a issue with the decimal point. I activated an bannfilter for low-diff and invalid shares.

Excellent! Several ports of varying complexity are classics. It's good that you listen to opinions.

520 blocks with the current generation speed - no problem, you are right.
Pages:
Jump to: