Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 40. (Read 81319 times)

sdy
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Cannot mine with any miner with AMD cards.
Tried cgminer and yacminer. Anyone with AMD was able to mine this coin?

Dev, the next algo, will be CPU friendly or GPU?

That is depends on the Nfactor: lower Nfactor - possible to mine with GPU, higher Nfactor - more possible to mine with CPU.

Those who could, silent and mining. I was pleased with a similar question in the Russian branch, no one answered. I think this is possible, because earlier scrypt-jane worked for AMD.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
moderator of CACH
Hey Dev!

No one seems to respond to my queries!!  Huh Huh

I had been mining on the cach.digger.work since last week. (When would this be up again)

I had around 340+ cach coins which were unconfirmed
around 70+ cach coins were stuck in Orphans
& around 120+ cach coins were confirmed for payment, now that its down I cannot get those cach coins out.

Please help me out on this!

Thanks!

Please read an article about block chain technology (the article about bitcoins, but it's more or less the same with other crypto currencies):
https://bitsonblocks.net/2015/09/09/a-gentle-introduction-to-blockchain-technology/

When the same block was found by two or more miners! Only one gets accept others gets Orphans.
moderator of CACH

That is depends on the Nfactor: lower Nfactor - possible to mine with GPU, higher Nfactor - more possible to mine with CPU.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Activity: 30
I do not run any of the pools, you will have to speak to the pool owner.
Activity: 58
Thoughts Become Things
Hey Dev!

No one seems to respond to my queries!!  Huh Huh

I had been mining on the cach.digger.work since last week. (When would this be up again)

I had around 340+ cach coins which were unconfirmed
around 70+ cach coins were stuck in Orphans
& around 120+ cach coins were confirmed for payment, now that its down I cannot get those cach coins out.

Please help me out on this!

Thanks!
moderator of CACH
I have one question. Does this pow modification require hardfork. And what will be the benefits (changes) ?

Thank you very much

This was not answered.. I have the old code and an old wallet.. I need to know if it forked or not?

Also.. the exchanges should know.. remember what happened to cryptsy

The new wallets are working.
Today I informed Exchanges that 24.06.2017 we will implement a new POW algo. They will update their wallets for new version 5.4.

Please answer the question.. DOES THIS REQUIRE A HARD FORK

Checking with the developer and revert to you asap!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
I have one question. Does this pow modification require hardfork. And what will be the benefits (changes) ?

Thank you very much

This was not answered.. I have the old code and an old wallet.. I need to know if it forked or not?

Today I informed Exchanges that 24.06.2017 we will implement a new POW algo. They will update their wallets for new version 5.4.

Please answer the question.. DOES THIS REQUIRE A HARD FORK
moderator of CACH

Thank you very much

legendary
Activity: 1876

Thank you very much

Activity: 58
Thoughts Become Things
When shall the cach.digger.work be back online...
I have significant number of cach coins on it ...if it doesnt go back online its still ok but I need to get the coins in my local windows wallet.

Also i had kept two of my machines running on the cach.digger.work, they were working & i was generating around 20H/s.
I am wondering if the pool was down?? where were my block shares going...

Also as per the last reply i had around 70+ coins in orphans...any update on that please?

Thanks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Google Adwords / Yandex.Direct
hello,
please advice, i've mined on Icarus and put local windows wallet address,
can i use cryptopia address directly? without local wallet?
or i need put local then transfer to cryptopia?

WARNING! Please do not mine to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support transactions from pools like P2Pool etc
Activity: 35
hello,
please advice, i've mined on Icarus and put local windows wallet address,
can i use cryptopia address directly? without local wallet?
or i need put local then transfer to cryptopia?

also please help to configure AMD GPU miner if it possible,  i have tryed different version cgminer-3.7.2-mp0.04-sj0.03-ut0.02-int0.01-ds0.03
but result was same miner runs but no any accepted shares, only connected to the pool....

cgminer --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388949883 -o stratum+tcp://cach.digger.work:49020  -u  user  -p  x -I 8 -w 64
[url][/http://pix.my/cBAgUF]
Activity: 798
Ikarus runs now with the new code Version  Smiley

What has changed beyond the inclusion of the fee?
No, at the beginning it was 5%(50% faucet), now 2%. Yesterday and a day before I had set to zero because a lot of the network problems.
Activity: 13
Ikarus runs now with the new code Version  Smiley

What has changed beyond the inclusion of the fee?
Activity: 798
Ikarus runs now with the new code Version  Smiley
moderator of CACH
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
yes, you mine with a Diff of 0.01154746, that means you need arround 90shares per round to get 1 "real" share. But this is ok, the pool added your small Shares together over the time.  Smiley now you have one

the blockexplorer runs now with the new wallet version.

Thank you Smiley

the qt client takes too long to update, please if is possible someone put the database in a rar and upload it.

i want to try if i can solo gpu mining again with a r9 390, yesterday i ve formatted my pc.

there are some faucets of this coin out there?

here

http://aida.ageleis.de/

thank you! ( a timer would be awesome on the faucet)

how can i stake my coins in my wallet?

edit: seems i just should wait 7 days, and i guess i can't close the wallet, right?
Activity: 5
yes, you mine with a Diff of 0.01154746, that means you need arround 90shares per round to get 1 "real" share. But this is ok, the pool added your small Shares together over the time.  Smiley now you have one

the blockexplorer runs now with the new wallet version.

Thank you Smiley

the qt client takes too long to update, please if is possible someone put the database in a rar and upload it.

i want to try if i can solo gpu mining again with a r9 390, yesterday i ve formatted my pc.

here

http://aida.ageleis.de/
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
Pages:
Jump to: