Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 41. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Is the pool http://ikarus.ageleis.de/ reliable? I've been mining for over four hours and nothing has been sent to my Cryptopia wallet.

There it says that the payment is every hour !!!

First the digger.work that went out of the air without paying my mining, now this ikarus that also does not drop anything in the wallet.

The cachcoin is very poorly pool.

this is ok, a payment could only payout if your shares of your blocks have 520confirmations. if the Network ok, this takes up to 5Days! because the blocktime is 15min. (now it is faster because the Network is a Little bit unstable)
24h x 60min / 15min = 96blocks per day.
520blocks / 96 = 5,417days.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Is the pool http://ikarus.ageleis.de/ reliable? I've been mining for over four hours and nothing has been sent to my Cryptopia wallet.

There it says that the payment is every hour !!!

First the digger.work that went out of the air without paying my mining, now this ikarus that also does not drop anything in the wallet.

The cachcoin is very poorly pool.
im mining in ikarus at 23 h/s submitted several shares, mining since 1 hour or so, but in workers resume page i do not receive a single share (0/0)
Is this normal?

intel core i5 4690k

cpuminer-aes-avx2 -a scryptjane:18 -o stratum+tcp://ikarus.ageleis.de:3003 -u CLXVK4fB4BifeqVgcHiDtSyKWkWS2UMhZL -p p
yes, you mine with a Diff of 0.01154746, that means you need arround 90shares per round to get 1 "real" share. But this is ok, the pool added your small Shares together over the time.  Smiley now you have one

the blockexplorer runs now with the new wallet version.
Activity: 5
im mining in ikarus at 23 h/s submitted several shares, mining since 1 hour or so, but in workers resume page i do not receive a single share (0/0)
Is this normal?

intel core i5 4690k

cpuminer-aes-avx2 -a scryptjane:18 -o stratum+tcp://ikarus.ageleis.de:3003 -u CLXVK4fB4BifeqVgcHiDtSyKWkWS2UMhZL -p p
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
moderator of CACH
Links for the new wallets V5.4. updated on the first page:

Windows QT Wallet V5.4.0 NEW: Windows V5.4
Linux Wallet V5.4.0 NEW: Linux V5.4
Activity: 30
Windows binaries have been pushed.

What happened to the pool digger.work?

I was mining yesterday and suddenly the site is down...
during the downtime you can use Ikarus. I add VarDiff on Port 3003 or you can use 3001 Diff 1 (minerd backward compatibility). all other ports shut down after a restart this evening, but I add 2% fees again because network is stable enough.

How do I consult the results of my mining in Ikarus?
there is no feedback for the users in this pool software but I can check the code for an interface, maybe this helps.

during the downtime you can use Ikarus. I add VarDiff on Port 3003 or you can use 3001 Diff 1 (minerd backward compatibility). all other ports shut down after a restart this evening, but I add 2% fees again because network is stable enough.

How do I consult the results of my mining in Ikarus?

i remember the dev is vertue,

who is the new dev, and how many developer involve ? what is new road map ?

Kalgecin is the original dev, he has returned to fix and improve. Dr. Kitange.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
i remember the dev is vertue,

who is the new dev, and how many developer involve ? what is new road map ?
CachCoin faucet node running with the new code  Smiley
Testing of the new pow will continue the next couple of days then we will be focusing on new wallet. If you have more features or known bugs or general irritation with anything in the qt wallet list it here too we are going to address them in process too.
moderator of CACH
The new POW algo - to make the network stable and secure. https://twitter.com/CACHeCoin
Activity: 16
I have one question. Does this pow modification require hardfork. And what will be the benefits (changes) ?

Thank you very much
moderator of CACH
Activity: 58
Thoughts Become Things
Great Job Dev!!
Please be kind and share the git's link

Thanks!
The new pow with variable n factor has been committed. We are testing it now and will update everyone once certain it is working as intended. This is essentially a new type of pow and has not been done on other coins that we have seen before. This is one example of the type of quality innovation with which we are working. Not to mention it was done in only a few days. We suggest pool owners take a look at the git and familiarize themselves, its likely there will be 50 clones of this pow in new coins before next week.
moderator of CACH
I apologize for the delay with announcement of new POW algo. Kindly ask your patience - during today 18.06 we will give a plan for implementation!
Pages:
Jump to: