Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 98. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Let's get on MintPal we need to be on serious exchanges if we want to see serious growth.

we also would benefit from merchants + more miners

Miners will come once they can trade on exchanges that actually have volume  Wink
Activity: 154
Let's get on MintPal we need to be on serious exchanges if we want to see serious growth.

+1
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
CPU mining here AND it's getting hard to find a block with 0.037 diff wtf is going on i'm on a 4ghz 8 core CPU

thats because I'm solo mining with my GPU's baby

How much kh/s do you have running at the moment??

we also would benefit from merchants + more miners
CPU mining here AND it's getting hard to find a block with 0.037 diff wtf is going on i'm on a 4ghz 8 core CPU

thats because I'm solo mining with my GPU's baby
Activity: 196

Try to solo GPU mine
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sorry to bust the trend but if people can post a tutorial on how to solo-mine for now I think it would be beneficial to us people that are dedicated to the CAC community

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/1z5vgf/i_want_to_start_solo_mining_new_scrypt_coins_can/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sorry to bust the trend but if people can post a tutorial on how to solo-mine for now I think it would be beneficial to us people that are dedicated to the CAC community
If we all chip in we can rent a pool with quick easy setup  Smiley
If I knew how to create a mining pool I'd be down to take those fee's all day long   Grin

tons of tuts on Google brah
If I knew how to create a mining pool I'd be down to take those fee's all day long   Grin
Maybe if the title had the new bounty in it we'd get more attention to our cause  Roll Eyes

Agreed
there should be an official pool by the dev that is run right not saying leetpools is not good at pools he clearly operates serveral pools but waiting 2 days for a fix is a long time to me
Activity: 420
Maybe if the title had the new bounty in it we'd get more attention to our cause  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: