Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 97. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
dead coin

yup super dead so send me all ur coins and move on
ok message me ill send my last 200

lmfao what a joke

I am a supporter of the coin, but Tbh, the coin is actually dead right now. No effort has been put into getting it listed places besides Swisscex. And even on there its only got a 0.002 BTC 24 hour market for CAC.

I hope it does resurrect, but it will only when its on more exchanges and theres a reason to buy CAC such as mining equipment can be bought or services.

I have made quite an effort to get the coin listed on Bittrex and I have posted several times on here on how to get it listed right away yet no one wants to make the effort to send out a simple tweet. So I have basically given up on trying.

You all went through enormous effort to get it on a tiny little exchange but make no effort at all to get it on one of the largest exchanges in volume, doesn't make any sense to me at all. Shrugs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
the coins only dead when DEV stops working on it - and to my knowledge Dev has not abandoned the project... the community died a little... maybe cause weekend and all too high to care... people will be back on monday.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
dead coin

lmfao what a joke

I am a supporter of the coin, but Tbh, the coin is actually dead right now. No effort has been put into getting it listed places besides Swisscex. And even on there its only got a 0.002 BTC 24 hour market for CAC.

I hope it does resurrect, but it will only when its on more exchanges and theres a reason to buy CAC such as mining equipment can be bought or services.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
dead coin

lmfao what a joke
Activity: 168
Someone should contact the pool owners that start up scrypt pools and get at least
10 - 20 pools on board also have them do e-mail blasts to the other pools perhaps create a bounty for this you need to give people incentive to spread CAC around giveaways would be nice too dev!

Giveaaway would be dope  Grin Grin Grin Grin

+3 bumping cuz I agree!
Someone should contact the pool owners that start up scrypt pools and get at least
10 - 20 pools on board also have them do e-mail blasts to the other pools perhaps create a bounty for this you need to give people incentive to spread CAC around giveaways would be nice too dev!

Giveaaway would be dope  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
CPU mining here AND it's getting hard to find a block with 0.037 diff wtf is going on i'm on a 4ghz 8 core CPU

thats because I'm solo mining with my GPU's baby

How much kh/s do you have running at the moment??

Not that much only ~ 780

what gpus do u have

Just a 270x + an old 7850

Nice I got a 7850 too can you post your config?

yup here it is

Code:
-w 256 --thread-concurrency 19000 -I 20  

why is your tc so high if I can ask?

It's not that high really 19k only takes up 1.4GB of dedicated video memory out of 2gb cards

what are u using to check all that info??

Program called gpu z it shows everything

download from their official site only there's a lot of trojans online these days lolz http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

That program works good just remember to always use two programs like HWMonitor too incase one program has a glitch you will see wrong temps/all other info could be wrong too so I usually have 3 windows open cgminer I got my temps in there I got my GPU Z and my HWMonitor which also checks my CPU temp.
Activity: 154
CPU mining here AND it's getting hard to find a block with 0.037 diff wtf is going on i'm on a 4ghz 8 core CPU

Not that much only ~ 780

what gpus do u have

yup here it is

Code:

It's not that high really 19k only takes up 1.4GB of dedicated video memory out of 2gb cards

Program called gpu z it shows everything

download from their official site only there's a lot of trojans online these days lolz http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

Not that much only ~ 780

what gpus do u have

yup here it is

Code:

Allision you should try experimenting with your settings the settings that works good for one person's setup might not be the best for your setup.

Not that much only ~ 780

what gpus do u have

yup here it is

Code:

Not that much only ~ 780

what gpus do u have

yup here it is

Code:

Not that much only ~ 780

what gpus do u have

yup here it is

Code:

Not that much only ~ 780

what gpus do u have

so is there voting for mintpal yet

Doesn't seem like it just ran a quick Google search https://www.mintpal.com/voting

i'll try adding us after I smoke this blunt  Cool

Not that much only ~ 780

what gpus do u have

Not that much only ~ 780

what gpus do u have
Activity: 420
so is there voting for mintpal yet

Not that much only ~ 780
Pages:
Jump to: