Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 96. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
perhaps once enough people get their air drop coins we will get on MintPal and take over the crypto forums!!

+1 if people don't got coins they got no reason to vote. This will help out so much.

It appears the Dev has a lot of creative idea's up his sleeve  Tongue
Activity: 196
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Attention: Redeem Your Air Drop Coins!

As an effort to air drop more coins we will allow all BitCoinTalk California members with above "10" Activity to receive the coins.

You no longer need 15 posts on http://www.TheCaliforniaCoin.com to redeem your coins if you have "10" Activity on BitCoinTalk.

Upon Skyping you will be asked to send your Teamviewer ID which will help us verify that you are a true California resident. All we will be doing is checking your IP on www.IpChicken.com it takes under 5 minutes to get your Air Drop Coins now so there is no excuses for all you haters!

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE!

Smiley THIS IS PERFECT!!!!!!
Activity: 154

As an effort to air drop more coins we will allow all BitCoinTalk California members with above "10" Activity to receive the coins.

You no longer need 15 posts on http://www.TheCaliforniaCoin.com to redeem your coins if you have "10" Activity on BitCoinTalk.

Upon Skyping you will be asked to send your Teamviewer ID which will help us verify that you are a true California resident. All we will be doing is checking your IP on www.IpChicken.com it takes under 5 minutes to get your Air Drop Coins now so there is no excuses for all you haters!

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE!

Maybe another requirement you can add is they have to post in this thread just at least once to support the community.
Activity: 168

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE!

skypin' ya now to redeem I gotta admit I was too lazy to make 15 posts lolz
Activity: 420

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE!

Keep up the great work  Grin with an active dev and the support of a growing community we will succeed!
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
What are the haters gonna say now  Roll Eyes

They will come up with something people that are negative don't like to see people with positive idea's make progress it's as simple as that.
Activity: 126

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE!
Activity: 163
Seems someone is dumping 240+ million coins at the lowest price.  Looks like the air drop.  Wonder who holds that many??  Roll Eyes

Yup 240M CAC at 1sat. "Mine coins but cant sell them thats good mining." Maybe ask swiss to open up trading for CAC/LTC or CAC/DOGE that might help....

This coin needs some serious re-thinking and change. I would love to be able to mine my own states coin but to much FUD and on top of the poor marketing, advertising and development I will not mine this.

Good luck!

Thanks for leaving  Grin More for me to solo mine  Wink
Its cool I had already dumped all but 1.2m of my coins before the 240m 1sat sell wall.

Have fun.
Activity: 112
CAC/Doge market should pop up next IMHO
so is there voting for mintpal yet

Doesn't seem like it just ran a quick Google search https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Seems someone is dumping 240+ million coins at the lowest price.  Looks like the air drop.  Wonder who holds that many??  Roll Eyes

Yup 240M CAC at 1sat. "Mine coins but cant sell them thats good mining." Maybe ask swiss to open up trading for CAC/LTC or CAC/DOGE that might help....

This coin needs some serious re-thinking and change. I would love to be able to mine my own states coin but to much FUD and on top of the poor marketing, advertising and development I will not mine this.

Good luck!

Thanks for leaving  Grin More for me to solo mine  Wink

my bad  Cheesy

That's most likely the guy that put ASIC on the pool you idiot  Roll Eyes
Activity: 163

Good luck!
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
dead coin

yup super dead so send me all ur coins and move on
ok message me ill send my last 200

lmfao what a joke

I am a supporter of the coin, but Tbh, the coin is actually dead right now. No effort has been put into getting it listed places besides Swisscex. And even on there its only got a 0.002 BTC 24 hour market for CAC.

I hope it does resurrect, but it will only when its on more exchanges and theres a reason to buy CAC such as mining equipment can be bought or services.

I have made quite an effort to get the coin listed on Bittrex and I have posted several times on here on how to get it listed right away yet no one wants to make the effort to send out a simple tweet. So I have basically given up on trying.

You all went through enormous effort to get it on a tiny little exchange but make no effort at all to get it on one of the largest exchanges in volume, doesn't make any sense to me at all. Shrugs.

Bittrex is way competitive bro do you think we can do it?
dead coin

yup super dead so send me all ur coins and move on
ok message me ill send my last 200

lmfao what a joke

I am a supporter of the coin, but Tbh, the coin is actually dead right now. No effort has been put into getting it listed places besides Swisscex. And even on there its only got a 0.002 BTC 24 hour market for CAC.

I hope it does resurrect, but it will only when its on more exchanges and theres a reason to buy CAC such as mining equipment can be bought or services.

I have made quite an effort to get the coin listed on Bittrex and I have posted several times on here on how to get it listed right away yet no one wants to make the effort to send out a simple tweet. So I have basically given up on trying.

You all went through enormous effort to get it on a tiny little exchange but make no effort at all to get it on one of the largest exchanges in volume, doesn't make any sense to me at all. Shrugs.

Not everybody has twitters
Pages:
Jump to: