Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 21. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Only 2 ways to do this, get more people to put more buys in at 1 sat or get people to buy at 2 sat so I can get get those back down to 1 sat as support.  Gotta show that there is buy support for this coin.

We need buy support on c-cex, I'm propping things up as best I can @ 1 sat on c-cex and bought out the the 1 sat sells over @ swisscex
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
pool is hitting 85MHS Smiley

Blocks every few minutes found.

Get your worker on the Official pool californiacoinpool.com and register.
Set your Autopayout threshold and see the CAC's rolling in Smiley

Ladies and Gents the Pool is waiting Smiley
so the server fee's go to Cancer research?

100% of the fees goes to good causes Smiley
we keep nothing of it and if you like to donate to Development or Server Sponser there is a separate Address for it Smiley

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
so the server fee's go to Cancer research?
so you have to point your workers there Smiley and sign up
http://californiacoinpool.com/
Activity: 196
Only 2 ways to do this, get more people to put more buys in at 1 sat or get people to buy at 2 sat so I can get get those back down to 1 sat as support.  Gotta show that there is buy support for this coin.

^^ he's right we need more people
Activity: 420
Ladies and Gents - Are you READY... Miners runnign HOT....
Pool is handed over to DEV

BIG thanks to one fantastic MAN to work on the DEV

So i hope you add your workers now to it

Nice good low fees I like Smiley CAC to the moon
Activity: 168
any other scripts exist for multipools or is that one it i guess i should do some google searching and get back to you all with the results
Ladies and Gents - Are you READY... Miners runnign HOT....
Pool is handed over to DEV

BIG thanks to one fantastic MAN to work on the DEV

So i hope you add your workers now to it
Activity: 70
Good to see there's an official pool for the coin. Any estimate's on the multi pool?

Our plan was to use NOMP as the base for the multi-pool, but it turns out its a total piece of crap and cant even track user shares, which is a pools only job, LOL

I tried all week to fix it, and the NOMP dev ignored ever attempt at contact, so looks like I am going to have to write one from the ground up.

Obviously its impossible to give a timeframe on a project like that until I start coding, hopefully by the end of next week I will have a better answer.

Its been a VERY long week for me, up till the early hours all week trying to get this going for the community and I need to rest Smiley

so please bear with me.

I heard many complaints about NOMP so I don't blame ya
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site
Good to see there's an official pool for the coin. Any estimate's on the multi pool?

Our plan was to use NOMP as the base for the multi-pool, but it turns out its a total piece of crap and cant even track user shares, which is a pools only job, LOL

I tried all week to fix it, and the NOMP dev ignored ever attempt at contact, so looks like I am going to have to write one from the ground up.

Obviously its impossible to give a timeframe on a project like that until I start coding, hopefully by the end of next week I will have a better answer.

Its been a VERY long week for me, up till the early hours all week trying to get this going for the community and I need to rest Smiley

so please bear with me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

they're working as fast as they can they gotta write a lot of code to make everything smooth
Activity: 112
Official California Coin Mining Pool Is Up http://californiacoinpool.com/ The Multi Pool Will Take Longer Than Expected For Now We Recommend Mining On Our High Performance Server We Have Low 1% Fee's And All The Fee's Go To The Following Charities American Cancer Society & The Wounded Warrior Project

I'll sign up when I wake up later this morning lol its 2AM in cali right now puffin on this dubie but for real good progress slow n steady wins the marathon
Activity: 70
Activity: 196
Official California Coin Mining Pool Is Up http://californiacoinpool.com/ The Multi Pool Will Take Longer Than Expected For Now We Recommend Mining On Our High Performance Server We Have Low 1% Fee's And All The Fee's Go To The Following Charities American Cancer Society & The Wounded Warrior Project

donating to charity now? very nice of you  Grin
Activity: 126
Activity: 168
Wow there's CAC/USD activity going on already

not much but yeah it exists lol
Activity: 112
Wow there's CAC/USD activity going on already
Activity: 420
Good to see volume steadily increasing Volume: 2.63 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: