Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 22. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
yea the work is going on for the own pool.
we are testing, fixing, testing, fixing... i think you got it lol
oh and sometimes we think lol

i hope you have all the hash power ready for that beast once it is available.
if you come in with 500mhs the server will get bored lol

thx for the updates  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
yea the work is going on for the own pool.
we are testing, fixing, testing, fixing... i think you got it lol
oh and sometimes we think lol

i hope you have all the hash power ready for that beast once it is available.
if you come in with 500mhs the server will get bored lol

Activity: 70
We need to do some creative marketing to get more miners and merchants on this bandwagon any one have idea's

Any big name bloggers that write about altcoins?

Perhaps we can get their attention and have them write about us. CAC would be an instant hit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
We need to do some creative marketing to get more miners and merchants on this bandwagon any one have idea's

Print out paper wallets and hand them out at merchants that accept BTC for starters then a massive contest of some type would bring about a lot of new excited people.

nice great feedback already keep it up gang we got this
Activity: 196

Print out paper wallets and hand them out at merchants that accept BTC for starters then a massive contest of some type would bring about a lot of new excited people.

^ good idea on the contest
Activity: 112

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Imagine if CAC got on Bittrex next what do you all think the price would be?

25ish satoshi stable IMHO would be nice  Wink
Activity: 154
How's the multipool going guys

last I heard from the dev they are still working on it it's gonna take some time to make it function properly and with the automatic trades/payout so be patient.
Imagine if CAC got on Bittrex next what do you all think the price would be?
Here, if you guys want to sell this to merchant you need a nice logo. Tell me what you think!

This looks good man I do graphics myself sometimes so I can say that it looks good I just like the coin silverish look to the one we have now that one you got there looks more like a flag than an altcoin logo
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Here, if you guys want to sell this to merchant you need a nice logo. Tell me what you think!

CAC is gonna take off once it gets about 10 or so real life merchants that support the coin. Hold onto your CACs we're due for some real serious growth in the next few days I got word from Dev they are working hard to find big merchants to bring some big publicity to the coin.

Dev is always working this coin is destined for success  Grin

word up CAC is gonna make waves in the next few days
CAC is gonna take off once it gets about 10 or so real life merchants that support the coin. Hold onto your CACs we're due for some real serious growth in the next few days I got word from Dev they are working hard to find big merchants to bring some big publicity to the coin.

Dev is always working this coin is destined for success  Grin
Looks like a decent dump just occurred

Yes but at least there's still a wall Cheesy  keep it going guys

+2 keep it going  Grin  CAC to the moon
Activity: 420
How's the multipool going guys

heh that's a small pump this coin is due for some serious growth then you'll see pumps lol
Activity: 154

Yeah looks like that guy just bought 1 BTC worth @ 1 satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: