Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 20. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
California folks still getting free coins? If so, CdcJ9jw4MLrCwhrZTBGzxekQAwdZC9LsAz

i am sure Dev will send some once he is online.

have you tried mining? check out also californiacoinpool.com

It goes to a page that says.

It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

I've found TripleHeXXX Pool and started up over there.

California folks still getting free coins? If so, CdcJ9jw4MLrCwhrZTBGzxekQAwdZC9LsAz

i sent you 1000 cac to get you started Smiley

Thank you!!!

chris pool is working http://californiacoinpool.com/ Smiley and keep mining Smiley

CAC to the moon! Nice that your donating the fee's to something that matters. I'll put my hash power on the official pool now  Grin
Activity: 168
Bittrex here we come make room for California Coin I'm re-tweeting all day long  Grin

if they add us we'd easily hit 20 satoshi in an instant!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stop dumping people and put in some buy support. If you can't hold at 1 sat how are you going to 30 sat?

+2 stop dumping for so cheap!!

+ 3 They have to stop eventually when they realize their mining costs exceed their profit.
Activity: 70
Stop dumping people and put in some buy support. If you can't hold at 1 sat how are you going to 30 sat?

+2 stop dumping for so cheap!!
Activity: 154
Bittrex here we come make room for California Coin I'm re-tweeting all day long  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Activity: 98

It works!

Thank you!!!

chris pool is working http://californiacoinpool.com/ Smiley and keep mining Smiley
Activity: 126

Hi  Smiley

To claim your airdrop coins please visit us at http://www.TheCaliforniaCoin.com/forum
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

It works!

Thank you!!!
Switched to the official pool, simply because their percentages go to good causes  Grin

CAC to the moon   Wink

great Smiley with round trip and back lol
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Switched to the official pool, simply because their percentages go to good causes  Grin

CAC to the moon   Wink
Activity: 411
Merit: 251

hey mad are you on the new pool yet?

i am not mining atm ran out of funds

hey mad are you on the new pool yet?
Activity: 411
Merit: 251

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Official California Coin Mining Pool Is Up http://californiacoinpool.com/ The Multi Pool Will Take Longer Than Expected For Now We Recommend Mining On Our High Performance Server We Have Low 1% Fee's And All The Fee's Go To The Following Charities American Cancer Society & The Wounded Warrior Project

Are the miners sleeping Smiley hehehe get out of bed and point them to the new pool.
CAC's are rolling in Smiley

We want to hit a min of 200 to 300mhs within the next two days Smiley

I'm crushing blocks

he i hope on the new pool lol
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Official California Coin Mining Pool Is Up http://californiacoinpool.com/ The Multi Pool Will Take Longer Than Expected For Now We Recommend Mining On Our High Performance Server We Have Low 1% Fee's And All The Fee's Go To The Following Charities American Cancer Society & The Wounded Warrior Project

Are the miners sleeping Smiley hehehe get out of bed and point them to the new pool.

I'm crushing blocks

Only 2 ways to do this, get more people to put more buys in at 1 sat or get people to buy at 2 sat so I can get get those back down to 1 sat as support.  Gotta show that there is buy support for this coin.

We need buy support on c-cex, I'm propping things up as best I can @ 1 sat on c-cex and bought out the the 1 sat sells over @ swisscex

help to mine on the enw pool too Smiley

best is not to sell at 1 sat - soem is buying them and laffing simple as that. so long people sell for 1 you will not pass the wall. simmple prozess.

So i recommend stop selling at 1 sat

keep up all the support Smiley

all sales at 1 sat in swissex should be removed and in line with c-cex
also i see that the USD mark at the mo is at 18 so dont sell below that.
every time you sell for less you break the market. i think i have made a point here Smiley
is the sell is for 2 sat then wait and dont get suckt in to 1 sat. if yoy do this you will be selling 1 sat in 5 years time lol

Pages:
Jump to: