Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 215. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
we need more people in dedicatedpool IRC demanding California Coin.
Ah ok...I think I understand...I think I only ended up with a couple of hundred thousand or so...I'll keep it around for safe keeping for now. Smiley This was my first coin launch that actually worked ok out the gate. Jennycoin was a disaster along with Pawncoin as well.

I started from like block 3 or some shit, got 200k and they all just vanished! luckily a cool bitcointalk member who had been watching since page 1 made me whole again.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Ah ok...I think I understand...I think I only ended up with a couple of hundred thousand or so...I'll keep it around for safe keeping for now. Smiley This was my first coin launch that actually worked ok out the gate. Jennycoin was a disaster along with Pawncoin as well.
Information:

I have contacted Poloniex to see if we can get this coin onto their exchange. I believe that Poloniex will see potential in CaliforniaCoin and decide to add it to their exchange (Hopefully). This will also be beneficial for poloniex and the trader.

nice move! I tried to contact dedicatedpool.com will try again.

After having this and then watching it go away, I am so done with this coin!!

You probably had oorphans, look at your transaction list from the console in the wallet

No I think I was on a wrong fork.  3 different times, 3 different forks.  6 hours wasted.  Good luck with you coin.

How did you get on the wrong fork?

Me and maddy found a ton of blocks but I think they turned out to be orphan because someone else killed the launch will hella hash power. sntached the coins right out from underneath us. Just a guess anyhow... glad to see things worked itself out.
Activity: 225
Information:

I have contacted Poloniex to see if we can get this coin onto their exchange. I believe that Poloniex will see potential in CaliforniaCoin and decide to add it to their exchange (Hopefully). This will also be beneficial for poloniex and the trader.
I'm sorry this is what my console says...

{
"blocks" : 8,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 1562,
"networkhashps" : 23,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

--PD

Did you wait for blocks to download before mining? I think that's a problem some people do which might lead to your own fork I think
Activity: 251

You probably had oorphans, look at your transaction list from the console in the wallet

No I think I was on a wrong fork.  3 different times, 3 different forks.  6 hours wasted.  Good luck with you coin.

How did you get on the wrong fork?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I'm sorry this is what my console says...

{
"blocks" : 8,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 1562,
"networkhashps" : 23,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

--PD
It means that it hasn't gone past the amount of confirmations needed. It should soon if it isn't orphaned. Also what's your hash rate?

1.562 kH/sec...lol...mining on my job computer at work.

--PD
I'm still mining this coin and still finding blocks but they are showing up under "Immature"...what does that mean?

--PD

It means that it hasn't gone past the amount of confirmations needed. It should soon if it isn't orphaned. Also what's your hash rate?
I'm still mining this coin and still finding blocks but they are showing up under "Immature"...what does that mean?

--PD

hmm:/ difficulty alread 0.49... Knew I should have kept mining yesterday:(

Anyway maybe if I earn enough from the coiuns I currently have, ill but a scrypt asic from KNC and start my own pool xD
Activity: 13
Created subreddit r/californiacoin for you guys. Anyone who wishes to take over as Mod please provide your reddit username.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

legendary

Activity: 462
I'm on the right fork now, 5 million coins gone again.  6 hours of mining wasted.

youre still mining this coin? lol
Activity: 392
Oh, wish I was a californian Wink
legendary
I'm on the right fork now, 5 million coins gone again.  6 hours of mining wasted.
Jump to: