Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 216. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Are there any new nodes, I want to see if I'm on the right fork.

You should use the node in the stock config for now.

We're on block 61xx

Woke up this morning and thought I'd check back in on this one. Well, I see the network hash rate has grown to 27 Mh/s and the difficulty is still low. Would be great if there were POOLS!!!!!!! I guess I'll leave my CPU mining while I'm at work and hope to be surprised with a block or two by the time I get home. Hell, actually, I'm not even sure if I'm on the right fork. Anybody want to send a coin my way to check? I have to leave for work now though.

LRVmopBhhEU68PghaAmb5uaJW4BGgr2cjQ

27 MH/S  Grin Growing quickly  Smiley

We're on block 61xx as of 4:13AM California time

I'm sure some pool owners will take the opportunity to open a pool soon and collect those 1 - 2% donation fee's that are common.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Woke up this morning and thought I'd check back in on this one. Well, I see the network hash rate has grown to 27 Mh/s and the difficulty is still low. Would be great if there were POOLS!!!!!!! I guess I'll leave my CPU mining while I'm at work and hope to be surprised with a block or two by the time I get home. Hell, actually, I'm not even sure if I'm on the right fork. Anybody want to send a coin my way to check? I have to leave for work now though.

LRVmopBhhEU68PghaAmb5uaJW4BGgr2cjQ
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Are there any new nodes, I want to see if I'm on the right fork.
so when is the airdrop and how

3 months or so from this release. It will be put to vote by the community the best way to achieve the air-drop without violating user privacy.

Sounds good I'm in this for the long term.

Thank you for supporting our community Mike tell your friends!
Activity: 196

3 months or so from this release. It will be put to vote by the community the best way to achieve the air-drop without violating user privacy.

Sounds good I'm in this for the long term.

Activity: 196
Mining on GPU finally hitting blocks  Cool

CaliforniaCoins are fun to mine they accumulate quickly.

If this even becomes worth $0.0005 that'd be dope  Grin
Activity: 133
Activity: 154
ill get right on that reddit hopefully im not too late

I dont believe so! im sure dev will chime in here

If anyone can make the reddit and pass it along it to me, you can still be a moderator, we will need multiple moderators to be honest as the growth expands when someone is away at work or sleeping we need other people on.

Turns out I suck @ reddit lol sorry im better @ twitter/facebook

hope someone else can help

If anyone can make the reddit and pass it along it to me, you can still be a moderator, we will need multiple moderators to be honest as the growth expands when someone is away at work or sleeping we need other people on.
Activity: 210

edit: I would get started on it asap tho! the more buzz the better
We're Looking For People To Join The DEV Team!

Add Us On Skype: TheCaliforniaCoin

If You Can Help With Anything! Add Us!

CaliforniaCoin will go far this is only the first 6 hours remember that! I honestly didn't expect CaliforniaCoin to have 15 pages of thread already I'd imagine by tomorrow night it'll be 30+ pages!

Im down to help just let me know what u guys need ok

We need someone to establish and maintain a Reddit community while marketing in other Reddit communities as well. This would be extremely helpful to the CaliforniaCoin community!

CaliforniaCoin will go far this is only the first 6 hours remember that! I honestly didn't expect CaliforniaCoin to have 15 pages of thread already I'd imagine by tomorrow night it'll be 30+ pages!

Im down to help just let me know what u guys need ok

In all seriousness this coin has potential if the dev team keeps up on it and markets to people, maybe start a give-a-way etc etc

good luck

+1

Anything about what is the correct fork to be on?

The dificulty is showing 0.12366961 with me... hope I am on thew right fork or there's 10 millions coins down the drain -.-

You should be on block 59xx

If so then everything is working great  Cool

The temporary problems were due to the sudden influx in hashing power.

All perfect xD Wish I hadnt stopped mining 7 hours ago -.-

lol it's under 24 hours old not like you missed out I'm still finding blocks every few minutes on a slow video card
Activity: 225
In all seriousness this coin has potential if the dev team keeps up on it and markets to people, maybe start a give-a-way etc etc

good luck

+1

The dificulty is showing 0.12366961 with me... hope I am on thew right fork or there's 10 millions coins down the drain -.-

All perfect xD Wish I hadnt stopped mining 7 hours ago -.-

good luck

+1

Activity: 225

good luck

+1

Activity: 210

good luck

+1
Jump to: