Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 212. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
what temps is everyone's rigs running at!? when I say everyone I mean everyone in California, this heat today sucks...

Turn on that a/c it should help max temps here 61C with 100% GPU fans on

Not bad, im mining with some cpu's and my max core temp is 46C. I dont got an AC here! sucks... but my case does have 3 200MM fans plus a few other smaller ones.
Activity: 126
what temps is everyone's rigs running at!? when I say everyone I mean everyone in California, this heat today sucks...

Turn on that a/c it should help max temps here 61C with 100% GPU fans on

lol congrats AllisonMarieLewis & welcome to the CaliforniaCoin community!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
hopefully this is on some exchanges soon

We're growing pretty fast and people have begun contacting exchanges on our behalf  Smiley

It won't be long! CaliforniaCoin is here to stay!  Grin

Thanks dev for all the quick replies very good support

That's what I'm here for Smiley

Also feel free to join our Reddit community @ http://www.reddit.com/r/californiacoin
Activity: 196

We're growing pretty fast and people have begun contacting exchanges on our behalf  Smiley

Thanks dev for all the quick replies very good support
Activity: 196

Yes you can as long as your hashing power permits it  Cool

Thanks, CaliforniaCoin. Since I currently live in Los Angeles, CA...I have a vested interest in this coin.  Smiley

Hope it takes off!!

--PD

You're welcome  Smiley
Activity: 154

Thanks, CaliforniaCoin. Since I currently live in Los Angeles, CA...I have a vested interest in this coin.  Smiley

Hope it takes off!!

--PD
I have 2 question for you guys since I am relatively new to mining.

So I have CaliforniaCoin mining right now through the wallet.

1. Can I mine another coin while I'm mining CAC?

2. Can I mine a Scrypt and a SHA256 coin simultaneously?

Thanks.

--PD

Activity: 154
I have 2 question for you guys since I am relatively new to mining.

So I have CaliforniaCoin mining right now through the wallet.

1. Can I mine another coin while I'm mining CAC?

2. Can I mine a Scrypt and a SHA256 coin simultaneously?

Thanks.

--PD
Tough breaks man...not sure how you could get them back or if they have already been mined by someone else? Or is that not the way a different fork works? I had some orphaned blocks which sucked you know what...lol

Honestly man im just as clueless as you! haha... first time some vanished and I didnt see anything, later I mined and would get a block then it would vanish and I could see orphan blocks. Maybe I was just high last night and the same shit happened I just dont know.

Every time you were on the wrong blockchain mining you were getting blocks.  When the wallet resyncs to a different fork (maybe the right or wrong fork) It kills the coins it can't find in the chain.

Then you get this.
Date: 4/29/2014 21:15
Source: Generated
Credit: (not accepted)
Net amount: 0.00 CAC
Transaction ID: b2b4659e4af18c366630f8434b0e8a5506fd9d9ccac10e203b1b1f5488d9d6c1

fading... thanks for the info. need to figure this out and make sure it wont continue to be a problem.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Tough breaks man...not sure how you could get them back or if they have already been mined by someone else? Or is that not the way a different fork works? I had some orphaned blocks which sucked you know what...lol

Honestly man im just as clueless as you! haha... first time some vanished and I didnt see anything, later I mined and would get a block then it would vanish and I could see orphan blocks. Maybe I was just high last night and the same shit happened I just dont know.

Every time you were on the wrong blockchain mining you were getting blocks.  When the wallet resyncs to a different fork (maybe the right or wrong fork) It kills the coins it can't find in the chain.

Then you get this.
Date: 4/29/2014 21:15
Source: Generated
Credit: (not accepted)
Net amount: 0.00 CAC
Transaction ID: b2b4659e4af18c366630f8434b0e8a5506fd9d9ccac10e203b1b1f5488d9d6c1

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Looks good to me

Thanks...now I just need to capture some blocks... Roll Eyes

Thanks for all your help buddy!  Enjoy that Bay Area weather!

--PD

is that some kind of sick joke!? its 90 degrees over here! lol take care!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I think my fork is right as of now.

Pulled this from getmininginfo...

13:14:08

getmininginfo

13:14:08

{
"blocks" : 6555,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.49467844,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 1760,
"networkhashps" : 27631864,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Looks good to me

Yep I think we're all finally on the same fork.
Jump to: