Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 214. (Read 160996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
This is just really annoying is all. I only CPU mine, so I get about 1Kh/s if I'm lucky. Can you post what peerinfo you have so I can see if mine matches?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So has anyone figured out if there are more than one forks for sure? I only ask because I have left my CPU mining the whole day and I have gotten a single block.

We are pretty sure what happened in the beginning was a few people mined with insane rigs and basically snatched all the blocks creating a ton of orphans for others... then again im no genius and really am still new to crypto currencies, im just going by what I have seen said already. I left my machine on last night until a couple hours ago and found 20k coins (2 blocks) and I only get 57 kh's so if you have more power and found nothing, I would say something is going on with your set up. Might want to try to delete the wallet, re download and try again, since you have no coins.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
So has anyone figured out if there are more than one forks for sure? I only ask because I have left my CPU mining the whole day and I have gotten a single block.
So a coin was launched with no plan for adoption rates? Come on DEV don't you have any plans?

I think the main idea behind this coin and many others really is to get the community behind it... We are the voice of california coin! its so early anything can happen / change if enough people come to the table and share their thoughts. Besides.... its kind of hard to plan out a currency lol. I mean come on... you make it, and people use it lol... Although im all for planning this coin is already launched, time to move forward not backwards.

I'm still invested in this coin and mining!

{
"blocks" : 6515,
"difficulty" : 0.49467844,
"networkhashps" : 27359074,
}

I wish I could still effectively mine this! since last night my shitty nvidia card found two blocks, its time for me to push this coin to a pool so I can continue to mess around with it... this is where knowing a little more javascript would come in real handy! I'd just make my own pool, got a damn 2k+ server sitting here not doing much lol.
OK I'm mining this coin here at work on the job computer and I accidentally closed out the wallet.

I reopened it and the wallet is saying it is 2 hours behind and that it is processing block 6380.

Here's the problem:

1) It's been saying that for the past 30 minutes.

2) All of my mining transactions in my wallet ledger and my 100,000 CACs are NOT showing up

Should I be worried or just wait until it catches up?

--PD

hm... im not too sure, I would for sure tho wait until it catches up. And dont mine again until it does
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
OK I'm mining this coin here at work on the job computer and I accidentally closed out the wallet.

I reopened it and the wallet is saying it is 2 hours behind and that it is processing block 6380.

Here's the problem:

1) It's been saying that for the past 30 minutes.

2) All of my mining transactions in my wallet ledger and my 100,000 CACs are NOT showing up

Should I be worried or just wait until it catches up?

--PD
Activity: 144
So a coin was launched with no plan for adoption rates? Come on DEV don't you have any plans?

I think the main idea behind this coin and many others really is to get the community behind it... We are the voice of california coin! its so early anything can happen / change if enough people come to the table and share their thoughts. Besides.... its kind of hard to plan out a currency lol. I mean come on... you make it, and people use it lol... Although im all for planning this coin is already launched, time to move forward not backwards.

I'm still invested in this coin and mining!

{
"blocks" : 6515,
"difficulty" : 0.49467844,
"networkhashps" : 27359074,
}

sucks! I prefer the 60's much more lol

Tell me about it. I came in to work today from outside in the blazing heat and the office was ice cold so now my nose is running...smh.

Oh I'm so glad you were able to recover your 200K CAC's...that's awesome!  Smiley

--PD

Thanks I was pretty stoked about it! All would have been lost if not for jgaspar! Thanks again bro!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Sure they do!!  Launch coin ---> Huh?? ---> Profit
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Activity: 223
i like p2p pools ... such ease ... no such 51% attakk .. Cheesy

want publicity ... make some rolling papers with californiacoin advertisement on it ... distribute it ...
make a tshirt shop ...

do some gurillia banksy style graffiti ...

... out of ideas ...

Tell me about it. I came in to work today from outside in the blazing heat and the office was ice cold so now my nose is running...smh.

Oh I'm so glad you were able to recover your 200K CAC's...that's awesome!  Smiley

--PD
We need to get word out there about CAC. Any idea how?

I already posted on BHW. someone already grabbed reddit, I did a fan page, dev got twitter, we just need to start posting and putting it all together. I also went into IRC on dedicated pools twice now and asked for california coin. We need to get more exchanges looking into this, but idk I feel like a pool is number one priority.

edit: brb need more blunts!
Activity: 225
We need to get word out there about CAC. Any idea how?
Hot ass day in cali! suppose to be in the 80s in the bay area. Looks like im smoking with the doors open today!

Same in Los Angeles where I am at now...hot..and dry...blah... Tongue

--PD

Hot ass day in cali! suppose to be in the 80s in the bay area. Looks like im smoking with the doors open today!

Same in Los Angeles where I am at now...hot..and dry...blah... Tongue

--PD
Did you wait for blocks to download before mining? I think that's a problem some people do which might lead to your own fork I think

Yes I did I waited for the whole thing to completely sync and everything.

EDIT: they are coming in now...

--PD
legendary
Activity: 1404
Quiet launch - Interesting to see where this coin is heading.
Jump to: