Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 58. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Anyone that dumps for 1 satoshi please realize how much $ you are spending on mining and why are you being dumb selling for to cheap when the coin is about to sky rocket in value  Huh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good to see an active dev keeping us up on the news. If only all coins had active devs there wouldn't be new coins daily lol but we all know that won't ever happen.

Anyways if the multipool is up soon this is gonna spike like mad volume for sure I can see this being top 50 on coinmarketcap soon.

it is going to be great - skates on - wussssch.... Smiley Roll Eyes Smiley
Activity: 196
is the faucet down? My friend just got a wallet and was trying to get some coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

Thanks for your re-tweet! The coins have been sent!

Also the multi-pool should be ready the day after tomorrow at the latest! We're very excited about it and we have a lot more in store where that came from CAC will be a top 10 Coin!

nice hell ya can't wait
Activity: 70
Good to see an active dev keeping us up on the news. If only all coins had active devs there wouldn't be new coins daily lol but we all know that won't ever happen.

Anyways if the multipool is up soon this is gonna spike like mad volume for sure I can see this being top 50 on coinmarketcap soon.
Activity: 420

Also the multi-pool should be ready the day after tomorrow at the latest! We're very excited about it and we have a lot more in store where that came from CAC will be a top 10 Coin!

Top 10 holy shit if that happens this would be worth hundreds of millions of dollars (total market cap)
Activity: 126

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bittrex needs to wake up and realize this is gonna be a big coin and ADD US ALREADY
+10000
about the multipool he is on it since 1-2 days i am just asking for the next couple of hours,should i go to bed or should i stay thats why i am asking bro Smiley
Activity: 154
Bittrex needs to wake up and realize this is gonna be a big coin and ADD US ALREADY
Activity: 112
lets hope for a multipool for in the next few hours  Smiley
is it possible Huh

Anythings possible i heard dev is working on ti right now
Activity: 126
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
lets hope for a multipool for in the next few hours  Smiley
is it possible Huh
Is there voting for any exchanges besides c-cex?

Don't think so but you can get the attention of bittrex by tweeting their hashtag + #CaliforniaCoin that will help us out to get their attention they mainly rely on that shit to add new coins they can add us instantly if we show enough support.

ah okay thanks I've been re-tweetin  Grin
Activity: 168

Don't think so but you can get the attention of bittrex by tweeting their hashtag + #CaliforniaCoin that will help us out to get their attention they mainly rely on that shit to add new coins they can add us instantly if we show enough support.
Activity: 196
With enough re-tweets we should be able to get on bittrex MintPal & Cryptsy that will make this value skyrocket x 5

Man I can't wait to see how far this will be six months down the road this coin had a soft ninja launch and look where it's at now page 3 of the most replied threads on BitCoinTalk out of hundreds of other coins this one has tremendous potential  Grin
Activity: 420
With enough re-tweets we should be able to get on bittrex MintPal & Cryptsy that will make this value skyrocket x 5

Get on MintPal and we're all rich LOL  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: