Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 59. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
With enough re-tweets we should be able to get on bittrex MintPal & Cryptsy that will make this value skyrocket x 5
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I tweeted it Smiley

Thanks for your support! I've sent your 10,000 coins!
Activity: 154
California Coin is steadily going up on CoinMarketcap I think once we get high enough it'll make us really popular a lot of people check that site to see how coins are doing and they skim it quickly so to be in top 50 is the most important

We're up  737.25 % this week on www.CoinMarketcap.com !! Just wanted to thank everyone for their support thus far! California Coin is still very young and we have a lot of potential in us!

If you think this week has been good you have seen nothing a lot of neat stuff is in the works!

can't wait to see where this will be in 6 months.

CAC has a lot of potential considering California leads the world in tech start ups and self driving cars the whole 9 yards
Activity: 168
California Coin is steadily going up on CoinMarketcap I think once we get high enough it'll make us really popular a lot of people check that site to see how coins are doing and they skim it quickly so to be in top 50 is the most important

We're up  737.25 % this week on www.CoinMarketcap.com !! Just wanted to thank everyone for their support thus far! California Coin is still very young and we have a lot of potential in us!

If you think this week has been good you have seen nothing a lot of neat stuff is in the works!

Shocked Shit I shouldn't have sold for 1 satoshi lol
Activity: 196

very impressive gains this has peaked my interest in CAC going to be holding onto mine for a little bit longer to see how far we can push it
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
for short term of period the multipool will do the job
for long term we must decrease the tatol amount of coins Smiley

Almost 2 billion coins mined dude 16B will be gone soon at this rate!

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
for short term of period the multipool will do the job
for long term we must decrease the tatol amount of coins Smiley

Activity: 420
Activity: 154
Just re-tweeted sent PM with CAC address and tweet.
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
[/b][/size]
"If the pool operator starts a CAC pool you will both receive 10,000,000 CAC coins!"
Hello - Please send me the pool finder bounty for PoolsofHonor. Thank you
Dev- Please send bounty for pool. I send a PM and a Skype message. Thank you.
Bounty received. Thank you Dev. Proud to be a member of this fast growing community. Go CAC.
Activity: 98
i am currently holding 22mil coins and multipool is coming soon we need more members to help out someone who is experienced with mpos and getting pools up rapidly

What's the problem you are experiencing? I can help perhaps.

would be great can u skype dev Smiley Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
i am currently holding 22mil coins and multipool is coming soon we need more members to help out someone who is experienced with mpos and getting pools up rapidly

What's the problem you are experiencing? I can help perhaps.
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
i am buying since 2 weeks but not that much Sad
only 7 mil Sad

How many to you hold ? We must make a poll i think this is interesting because of the fact that we don't have a rich list Cheesy
1 coin every 0.1 second lol  Cheesy
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Yes indeed
i will start first
i have only 27 mil cali coins.
What is yours stash ? Cool

if you send me half we both have 13.5mill Wink
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ok nobody wants to share.your choice Smiley
i want to mine this coin with x11 on x13 algo please.
you will attract more people with decreasing the total amount and with new algos,i have spoken with 5-6 guys from other communities to invest in cali but when they saw the tatol amount they laughed and bought only couple of mils Sad
So think about that !
Come on multipool we want you asap ! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
How many things are made in California for example like the iPhone but designed in China?
We can't forget our friends in the world!
We need support from everyone and because of that I am announcing a 10,000,000 CAC Bounty For Chinese Thread Translation & Member Must Keep The Thread Active To Get The Chinese Market Interested In CAC!

"If the pool operator starts a CAC pool you will both receive 10,000,000 CAC coins!"
Hello - Please send me the pool finder bounty for PoolsofHonor. Thank you

Dev- Please send bounty for pool. I send a PM and a Skype message. Thank you.
Activity: 98
i am buying since 2 weeks but not that much Sad
only 7 mil Sad

How many to you hold ? We must make a poll i think this is interesting because of the fact that we don't have a rich list Cheesy
1 coin every 0.1 second lol  Cheesy
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Yes indeed
i will start first
i have only 27 mil cali coins.
What is yours stash ? Cool

if you send me half we both have 13.5mill Wink
Pages:
Jump to: