Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 92. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Speaking of litecoin this thread has more replies than LTC but less views. I think we need to do some marketing. It's great that we got a few active members posting daily but how did get 3x the views is what we need to figure out.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Let's work to get some Merchants to accept this and I think all the rest will fall into place once people can spend their CAC directly on goods & services with-out having to exchange them for BTC.

I agree. I have contacted a few people but no response... Don't really see much effort being put into it with getting the coin with potential merchants.

The value is too low for people to take the coin seriously at this moment. Once the miners come they will drive up the difficulty and in exchange people won't sell for 1 - 10 satoshi it'll be 100's of Satoshis in time.

Just wait & hold, be patient, our time is coming. I know it  Cool

I'm hoarding my coins no one will buy them from me for 1 satoshi lol fucking idiots just spent more $ on electricity than profit

Me too. I missed out on the BitCoin train and a lot of my friends made six figures off LTC buying when it was under $1 and quote "a joke coin" now it has hit double digits  Grin

who ever thought litecoin would hit $10 no body did but those guys that held those LTC coins early made some serious coinage!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Let's work to get some Merchants to accept this and I think all the rest will fall into place once people can spend their CAC directly on goods & services with-out having to exchange them for BTC.

I agree. I have contacted a few people but no response... Don't really see much effort being put into it with getting the coin with potential merchants.

The value is too low for people to take the coin seriously at this moment. Once the miners come they will drive up the difficulty and in exchange people won't sell for 1 - 10 satoshi it'll be 100's of Satoshis in time.

I'm hoarding my coins no one will buy them from me for 1 satoshi lol fucking idiots just spent more $ on electricity than profit

Me too. I missed out on the BitCoin train and a lot of my friends made six figures off LTC buying when it was under $1 and quote "a joke coin" now it has hit double digits  Grin
Activity: 154
Mine when diff is low sell when it gets high we all know how it goes
Activity: 168

However, I am planning to open up an Exchange soon. My Pool idea is dead, but maybe ill extend within time to integrate to the Exchange

You're going to open up your own exchange?

Activity: 168

yeah lets do this shit
Activity: 225

However, I am planning to open up an Exchange soon. My Pool idea is dead, but maybe ill extend within time to integrate to the Exchange
Profit switching multipool would be great too.

how hard is it to set one of those up?

If you got to ask it's gonna be hard  Tongue Tongue

haha very funny.
Got my Air Drop coins and after a chit-chat with the DEV on Skype every thing checks out and I promised him I would ditch the negative attitude and begin constructive criticism. Lets start with a CAC/LTC market since there seems to be a 1SAT sell wall on SWISSCEX. Maybe increasing the bounties to get more pool owners drawn in to run CAC on there servers.

Hell ya CAC/LTC would be wise
Activity: 225

Depends on the backend. You'll have to program the front end though and maybe a little of the back so that it checks difficulty and hash rate and determines how many coins can be mines in x time frame and then the value of those coins. It then compares all the other coins.

Unless CoinWarz has an api to use, then it'll be easier
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

If you got to ask it's gonna be hard  Tongue Tongue

Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: