Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 95. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
I will be contacting a few people about getting this on their website.
If it doesn't get adopted, I will be opening my own store for mining equipment offering GPU's and many more items. This will accept CAC.

Also I have seen CAC buy for 10 satoshis earlier. Wasn't much but its the best its been so far.

Just wait for months down the road when merchants come & miners make it harder to mine. I won't sell my coins for this cheap any one who does just wasted more energy + GPU power than they will make profit.

Wait and make your gains.

In the mean time mine other altcoins too. CaliforniaCoin is good but lets be honest if we mine 10 new coins a week and hold them, some of them will fail, some will suceed, increase your chances of making money by mining more altcoins & holding them and watching for the trends.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
A little momentum  is all we need  Cool

With this dude sending over 800K coins to the facuet that faucet will be straight for weeks lols
Activity: 420
Donated 830,00CAC to the faucet a couple of days ago, who will be next?

Get your free coins!    http://www.cryptoarrow.com/faucets/californiacoin/index.php

DUDE YOUR THE MAN!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Lets work 2 get on MintPal we need a serious exchange with good volume if we want to see this coin become successful
Activity: 225
I will be contacting a few people about getting this on their website.
If it doesn't get adopted, I will be opening my own store for mining equipment offering GPU's and many more items. This will accept CAC.

Also I have seen CAC buy for 10 satoshis earlier. Wasn't much but its the best its been so far.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If we can make this coin better everyweek in a little bit of time we will accomplish anything we set our minds to!

Our goals should be:

1) merchants
2) more merchants
3) Did I mention merchants?

Without miners being able to buy shit, they won't come min CAC if they can only trade it for BTC.

^ this dude got good idea's

Thanks bro now if only people would listen to them we would all benefit from being on this train together. If everybody from California claims the air drop that would be step #1 then step #2 merchants would have to notice us.

Claimed my coins a long time ago I encourage others to do the same and keep bumping this thread from time to time so other people from California can see too  Smiley

+1 bump to support CAC
If we can make this coin better everyweek in a little bit of time we will accomplish anything we set our minds to!

Our goals should be:

1) merchants
2) more merchants

Without miners being able to buy shit, they won't come min CAC if they can only trade it for BTC.

Thanks bro now if only people would listen to them we would all benefit from being on this train together. If everybody from California claims the air drop that would be step #1 then step #2 merchants would have to notice us.

Claimed my coins a long time ago I encourage others to do the same and keep bumping this thread from time to time so other people from California can see too  Smiley

Our goals should be:

1) merchants
2) more merchants

Activity: 168

Our goals should be:

1) merchants
2) more merchants

Activity: 196

Our goals should be:

1) merchants
2) more merchants

Some people would prefer CAC/Doge and CAC/LTC markets too

Our goals should be:

1) merchants
2) more merchants

Activity: 154
MintPal Cryptsy here we come  Cool
Activity: 126
Attention: Redeem Your Air Drop Coins!

As an effort to air drop more coins we will allow all BitCoinTalk California members with above "10" Activity to receive the coins.

You no longer need 15 posts on http://www.TheCaliforniaCoin.com to redeem your coins if you have "10" Activity on BitCoinTalk.

Upon Skyping you will be asked to send your Teamviewer ID which will help us verify that you are a true California resident. All we will be doing is checking your IP on www.IpChicken.com it takes under 5 minutes to get your Air Drop Coins now so there is no excuses for all you haters!

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE!

Keep up the great work  Grin with an active dev and the support of a growing community we will succeed!

Thank you for your continued support.
perhaps once enough people get their air drop coins we will get on MintPal and take over the crypto forums!!

To the moon and back is where we are headed if we keep this shit up
Pages:
Jump to: