Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 94. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We should create bounties that would help with the marketing of this coin.

Say X amount of coins for a pool owner to e-mail blast their miners.
Activity: 154
we need more miners http://cali.leetpools.net

Agreed someone should have these pool owners mass message all their members and be like 'yo theres this hot new coin out called CAC check it out droplinkhere" that's all it takes to go viral is a little bit of people telling other people which in turn tell more people
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Got my Air Drop coins and after a chit-chat with the DEV on Skype every thing checks out and I promised him I would ditch the negative attitude and begin constructive criticism. Lets start with a CAC/LTC market since there seems to be a 1SAT sell wall on SWISSCEX. Maybe increasing the bounties to get more pool owners drawn in to run CAC on there servers.

Another notch at strengthening my faith in this coin. It's been slow going...but it's going. As I have stated before, long term. The 1 sat wall will eventually fall; personally this months surplus went to hardware, adding 4 ANT S1's to line up, or I would own most of that 240mil sitting on SWISSCEX  Cool

Give it time all, and stay active by doing what you can, what ever that may be? Write an article, post in blogs, tell your neighbor....

The coin needs a bit of money....it takes coin, to make a coin.....LOL...California is introducing legislation concerning Crypt-Currencies. It might be a good idea to find out whom in office, (specially from your local office), is supporting the movement and write them letters shedding some light on CAC. It may open up some opportunities, I feel this is would be extremely worth while for Californians and the CAC community as a whole in terms of exposure.

Make it easy....copy and paste
Dear (Place officials name here),

I am a registered voter in your district and noticed that you are a supporter of the Crypt-Currency movement in the great State of California. I would like to express, that I myself support the Crypt-Currency movement. I am also an active member in the mining and holding of very own State Coin, California Coin.

I feel the adoption of Crypt-Currencies such as California Coin to California’s economy, can and will be a very beneficial decision for all who participate.

Thank you for your time and effort concerning this matter,
Your Name Here
Really want to put a bit of weight behind it put your mailing address below your name, makes you a legit voter in their eyes.

It does take coin to make coin  Cheesy

There's still IPO spots left from what the OP says..

Hopefully some people will notice and invest into it and help the community grow..

I would but I just spent my $ on rent so I'm broke right now..
Activity: 420
Hope we can get on MintPal soon. We need a real exchange with real trading volume. Also CAC/LTC + CAC/Doge markets should be added to SwissCEX.
I'll have a press release written by a professional and I'll post it here so everybody can share it on their blogs/twitters/facebooks/reddits basically post it everywhere we need to market the shit out of this coin which in turn will help us all prosper.

awesome man +1 i'll share it
Activity: 154
Got my Air Drop coins and after a chit-chat with the DEV on Skype every thing checks out and I promised him I would ditch the negative attitude and begin constructive criticism. Lets start with a CAC/LTC market since there seems to be a 1SAT sell wall on SWISSCEX. Maybe increasing the bounties to get more pool owners drawn in to run CAC on there servers.

Another notch at strengthening my faith in this coin. It's been slow going...but it's going. As I have stated before, long term. The 1 sat wall will eventually fall; personally this months surplus went to hardware, adding 4 ANT S1's to line up, or I would own most of that 240mil sitting on SWISSCEX  Cool

Give it time all, and stay active by doing what you can, what ever that may be? Write an article, post in blogs, tell your neighbor....

The coin needs a bit of money....it takes coin, to make a coin.....LOL...California is introducing legislation concerning Crypt-Currencies. It might be a good idea to find out whom in office, (specially from your local office), is supporting the movement and write them letters shedding some light on CAC. It may open up some opportunities, I feel this is would be extremely worth while for Californians and the CAC community as a whole in terms of exposure.

I am a registered voter in your district and noticed that you are a supporter of the Crypt-Currency movement in the great State of California. I would like to express, that I myself support the Crypt-Currency movement. I am also an active member in the mining and holding of very own State Coin, California Coin.

I feel the adoption of Crypt-Currencies such as California Coin to California’s economy, can and will be a very beneficial decision for all who participate.

Your Name Here
Really want to put a bit of weight behind it put your mailing address below your name, makes you a legit voter in their eyes.

Lets get a list of their e-mails and have all the members here encourage them to make CAC a real legit taxable digital currency
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'll have a press release written by a professional and I'll post it here so everybody can share it on their blogs/twitters/facebooks/reddits basically post it everywhere we need to market the shit out of this coin which in turn will help us all prosper.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Your Name Here
Activity: 225

Congrats. Shame i live far away from California to get in on the airdrop:(
Activity: 163
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
241 million California coins at 1 Satoshi yet people are flipping out about it being 'worth' ten. Three trades for 100 coins each at a price of 10 satoshis each is all that was sold for that price, stop making a big deal over it.
Activity: 196
perhaps once enough people get their air drop coins we will get on MintPal and take over the crypto forums!!
Activity: 225
Merchants is what we need

It'd be dope if a dispensary could pick us up

Since your username is smoke weed every day I have to assume you smoke weed & most likely you buy from dispensaries since everyone in California hates mexican weed lol you should let the owners know next time you pick up some pot about a new altcoin called CAC

We need some news media attention we need a bigger online presence if we want to make it in this competitive world.

+1 lets just contact local news fuck it all we gotta do is write 1 article and copy + paste it to several e-mail addys flood this shit let's get known  Grin Grin Grin

We should compile emails on google docs to send information about the coin. Maybe even contact some newspapers in california to see if someone would write something in a column for them.
Since I don't live in Cali, I don't know what papers to contact:/

Since your username is smoke weed every day I have to assume you smoke weed & most likely you buy from dispensaries since everyone in California hates mexican weed lol you should let the owners know next time you pick up some pot about a new altcoin called CAC

We need some news media attention we need a bigger online presence if we want to make it in this competitive world.

+1 lets just contact local news fuck it all we gotta do is write 1 article and copy + paste it to several e-mail addys flood this shit let's get known  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 112

At this low of a price it'll be a while until any merchant picks us up. We need to drive the value of this bitch up. Mine mine mine some more and don't sell for cheap.

What are the haters gonna say now  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: