Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO - page 45. (Read 188524 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Crazy, never had probs with CCN-Wallet, but now my scanner here (Avast) detect the .exe as malware? WTF  Roll Eyes

So far I've seen Avast and Avira flag it, but Malwarebytes Premium and Windows Defender don't flag it. You are probably getting a warning something like this:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9f4418be05ea22f552b12e4cdb98efcde96b975d61f1e8124f808bb87e2ab86d/analysis/

We definitely will be releasing a future wallet that won't have this issue, but it could take some time and hopefully coincide with some graphical updates as well. Sorry bout that, but there's no virus we are confident and the source code is open-source.

There should be an Exception List in Avast where you can add cannacoin-qt.exe and it will not flag your AV

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Crazy, never had probs with CCN-Wallet, but now my scanner here (Avast) detect the .exe as malware? WTF  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Community/Developer/Investor Meeting - Sunday December 7th at 3pm PST (6pm EST)

Join us on Mumble and TokeTalk.Net, schedule of topics to be provided prior to meeting. Please be ready with microphone settings tested at least 30 minutes before the meeting. Get your mumble client at Mumble.com and checkout Plumble for Android/iPhone

Mumble Details

Server: TokeTalk.net
Port: 64738
Pass: devitup

thanks for the invitation : ) its cool you guys involve the community so much. props
legendary
Community/Developer/Investor Meeting - Sunday December 7th at 3pm PST (6pm EST)

Join us on Mumble and TokeTalk.Net, schedule of topics to be provided prior to meeting. Please be ready with microphone settings tested at least 30 minutes before the meeting. Get your mumble client at Mumble.com and checkout Plumble for Android/iPhone

Mumble Details

Server: TokeTalk.net
Port: 64738
Pass: devitup
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher

Just confirming that would be 12pm EST, not 10.  Correct?

Wow, I was way off.  Actually 3pm PST would be 6pm EST.   Tongue

Hah, indeed. I was only off by 6 hours.  Embarrassed
legendary

Just confirming that would be 12pm EST, not 10.  Correct?

Wow, I was way off.  Actually 3pm PST would be 6pm EST.   Tongue
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
We have decided to schedule a community/investor/developer meeting to bring everyone together to discuss future projects and why we need everyone's help to accomplish some big goals.  This will be an exciting meeting and we have it tentatively planned for Sunday December 7th at 3pm Pacific US. (10pm Eastern US)

Sounds good. Will this be on IRC? I'd like to be involved but will be in the office at that time, so restricted to using IRC or similar.

Very interesting indeed! I'd also like to know where the meeting is to be held. =D

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

The meeting will be held as a "conference call" using Mumble.  People will also be welcome to use TokeTalk.Net at the same time for video streaming but it's not required.

I will have more info about this later today.

Thx

Just confirming that would be 12pm EST, not 10.  Correct?
legendary
We have decided to schedule a community/investor/developer meeting to bring everyone together to discuss future projects and why we need everyone's help to accomplish some big goals.  This will be an exciting meeting and we have it tentatively planned for Sunday December 7th at 3pm Pacific US. (10pm Eastern US)

Sounds good. Will this be on IRC? I'd like to be involved but will be in the office at that time, so restricted to using IRC or similar.

Very interesting indeed! I'd also like to know where the meeting is to be held. =D

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

The meeting will be held as a "conference call" using Mumble.  People will also be welcome to use TokeTalk.Net at the same time for video streaming but it's not required.

I will have more info about this later today.

Thx
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 436

legendary
Cannacoin has shown steady price increase and volume growth since inception.  Here's some charts for us to look back on as we look towards the future.  We have decided to schedule a community/investor/developer meeting to bring everyone together to discuss future projects and why we need everyone's help to accomplish some big goals.  This will be an exciting meeting and we have it tentatively planned for Sunday December 7th at 3pm Pacific US. (10pm Eastern US)

Activity: 404
RIP Phil 2015
Just as a public notice... the CCN pool at ccn.suremine.com is not paying out any residual balances... I have tried repeatedly. Can the CCN dev team take moment to investigate?

Thanks!

Please see the update posted by Tokyopotato. If have funds you need access to please contact [email protected].  Suremine has decided to move onto other ventures and has decided to move on from the mining pool business.

If you are using http://ccn.suremine.com/ please change to another pool immediately from our list of pools in the OP!

You can cash out by logging in, going to My Account/Edit Account, then scroll to the bottom and put your pin in to unlock. Check your email for a link. After that, put your pin in and click "Cash Out" and it will go to the CCN address you have specified in your account.

Thanks
Activity: 672
Just as a public notice... the CCN pool at ccn.suremine.com is not paying out any residual balances... I have tried repeatedly. Can the CCN dev team take moment to investigate?

Thanks!
RIP Phil 2015
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
I just saw that Cannacoin is listed on the vote list for new coins on cryptsy.

How often do they add new coins from the list? Pretty cool Cheesy

probably best to get to the top of the list, and they usually will add the coin within a month

If you are an active trader, you can use your (free) cryptsy points to vote for CCN
1 cryptsy pint is 5 votes

only... 8500 votes to number one!  Roll Eyes
legendary

probably best to get to the top of the list, and they usually will add the coin within a month
Activity: 420

RIP Phil 2015
Just finished update to new POSV Windows Wallet. Update went smooth with no issues.

I think it would be worth adding 'mandatory update' to this thread title, in case any holders aren't aware.

Thanks for the suggestion, I've updated the thread title.
Activity: 436
Just finished update to new POSV Windows Wallet. Update went smooth with no issues.

I think it would be worth adding 'mandatory update' to this thread title, in case any holders aren't aware.
RIP Phil 2015
Patrick put together a walk-through video to help Windows users back-up the old wallet.dat and blockchain databases and install the new PoSV wallet

There's many ways to do this and so this is not the only way, but should give some users assistance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nycI9gkK7Sk
Pages:
Jump to: