Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cannacoin (CCN) | PoW->PoSV | No premine | No IPO - page 48. (Read 188524 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

CannaCoin is looking really good. I did some research and from what I found, CCN has the connections to do something huge in this industry.

This is the #1 crypto in this niche market but not highly valued yet. Right now is an amazing time to get in if you don't have any CCN. CCN price dropped 80% so grab lots of them today and get active in the community.

This is the "marijuana coin" for everyone to get behind. 0% premine. No ICO. No manual coin swap scam (a.k.a. devs steal coins from everyone and then gives some back). No instamine. Multiple devs. Third party support. And best of all, the marketcap is like that of a brand new coin.

I agree, best kept secret in crypto right now. 

I think this move to PoSV came at the perfect time. There's a good community going on. Coins got distributed well after the roller coaster action the last 2 months. Unlike other coins that are PoS, this coin had a long PoW period which ensures there was no possible way of an instamine or insider mining action.

CCN solved the issue that's hurting bitcoin. The PoW drain. Bitcoin has to constantly bring in money to support a price. PoSV is going to allow the price of this coin to rise. I can see some big things happening once investors get in. It would create capitol to allow CCN to grow even bigger.

People need to realize that in 5 or 10 years CannaCoin might be the Budweiser of marijuana.

Even being the pabst blue ribbon of marijuana would be amazing.

When we launched this network we envisioned a 5-7 year startup time-frame.  From our own point-of-view we are already successful and are proud to be able to build on this network for the future.  We are looking forward to adding more features and capabilities to the Cannacoin blockchain and ensuring that this network will be on the top of everyone's list for adopting for many reasons!  We are so fortunate to be a part of the medical cannabis scene for many years already and soon the recreational industry in Washington State.

I love long term coins.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

CannaCoin is looking really good. I did some research and from what I found, CCN has the connections to do something huge in this industry.

This is the #1 crypto in this niche market but not highly valued yet. Right now is an amazing time to get in if you don't have any CCN. CCN price dropped 80% so grab lots of them today and get active in the community.

This is the "marijuana coin" for everyone to get behind. 0% premine. No ICO. No manual coin swap scam (a.k.a. devs steal coins from everyone and then gives some back). No instamine. Multiple devs. Third party support. And best of all, the marketcap is like that of a brand new coin.

I think this move to PoSV came at the perfect time. There's a good community going on. Coins got distributed well after the roller coaster action the last 2 months. Unlike other coins that are PoS, this coin had a long PoW period which ensures there was no possible way of an instamine or insider mining action.

Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Thanks so much for adding a node for us.  I assume you utilized the latest github code release to ensure your node will continue along at the POSV switch at block 370,000

You're moset welcome! I'm happy to be able to provide support such a high quality coin!

I have in fact not updated the daemon yet, but will do that tonight.

Thanks for the reminder! =)

Let us know if you need anything or just want to chat with the dev team, we are always available on Freenode IRC #cannacoin

Perfect, thanks! It's been super hectic 48 hours for me and seems like it's going to stay that way for a while, but I'll certainly join the channel soon! =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin:Center
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
RIP Phil 2015

People need to realize that in 5 or 10 years CannaCoin might be the Budweiser of marijuana.

When we launched this network we envisioned a 5-7 year startup time-frame.  From our own point-of-view we are already successful and are proud to be able to build on this network for the future.  We are looking forward to adding more features and capabilities to the Cannacoin blockchain and ensuring that this network will be on the top of everyone's list for adopting for many reasons!  We are so fortunate to be a part of the medical cannabis scene for many years already and soon the recreational industry in Washington State.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I like that many of the people involved in this coin post pictures of themselves. They aren't trying to hide anonymously and start a new coin like most other devs. They did Proof-of-Developer the proper way. They just posted pics of themselves!

I agree and join the party. Wink

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Hi Jyri,

Thanks so much for adding a node for us.  I assume you utilized the latest github code release to ensure your node will continue along at the POSV switch at block 370,000

https://github.com/Cannacoin-Project/Cannacoin

Let us know if you need anything or just want to chat with the dev team, we are always available on Freenode IRC #cannacoin
legendary

legendary
WOW

CannaCoin forum is really active today.

This is a quality coin. Do some research and you will see. If you're looking to get involved in a marijuana coin then this is an obvious choice. I love that the price is still low. It gives new users a chance to buy a substantial sum of coins for $10 and be active in the community.

$10 could turn into $1,000,000.

I believe pretty hard in cryptocoins so I have dreams of coins turning into companies as big as StarBucks.

legendary

No  confusion here. Im talking about CCN cannacoin. See quote below from Cannacoin (user):

hi Vegasguy Smiley

I think he was confused cause you said cann Cheesy

I appreciate your feedback, I responded to your points/concerns about POSV earlier: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9665186

Also, for everyone, this is some good reading.  You can rest assured that the Cannacoin team is monitoring all innovation and plans to innovate heavily on this very special blockchain...  https://blog.ethereum.org/2014/11/25/proof-stake-learned-love-weak-subjectivity/

Remember, this coin has a dedicated core developer and team, a pure 0% premined network with 8 months PoW distribution at 12.5 block rewards with no halving.  It doesn't get much more equitable than that.  We believe this network will be worth millions in the future due to the gem that it is.

This is just the beginning.
What's the current marketcap for CCN?

pretty low at the moment, only about $60k at 4000 satoshis

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ccn/

That's like garbage cheap!

If a millionaire knew what they were doing, they could make so much money in crypto over the next decade. I wish I had more money to buy CCN.

legendary

pretty low at the moment, only about $60k at 4000 satoshis

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ccn/
legendary

$48,200.01 USD

Super cheap if you ask me. It's hard to get a lot of coins at that price though.

WOW

CannaCoin forum is really active today.
You look like a genius.

LOL. I don't mean to diss all the highschool kids out there trying to make coins but it's nice to see someone with decades of experience.

Haha, crazy pothead if you ask me - but thanks anyways, I guess! =D

The Epic 420 Joint Force thread opened!

Please join in the discussion!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-the-epic-420-alliance-joint-force-united-we-stand-874423

legendary
I like that many of the people involved in this coin post pictures of themselves. They aren't trying to hide anonymously and start a new coin like most other devs. They did Proof-of-Developer the proper way. They just posted pics of themselves!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

You look like a genius.

LOL. I don't mean to diss all the highschool kids out there trying to make coins but it's nice to see someone with decades of experience.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

legendary

I'm fine with a 2% PoSV rate. It's a cheap way for the blockchain to be maintained and secured compared to PoW. 2% of coins is almost 90,000 coins a year created to secure the network. I believe they are thinking about the future. 90,000 * $100 a coin would be $9,000,000 a year to secure the network.

I remember reading some other thing about users getting "dividends" once a year. I think PoSV coins and dividend payouts are too different things. Some of the people involved in this coin have other businesses/websites which you earn dividends from.

legendary
Hello everyone!

I'm happy to inform you that Cannacoin has been added to Altcoin.Center's high availability addnode seed network.

The network currently has four DDoS protected nodes and more will be added shortly.

The servers can be reached at the addresses:

addnode=seeds.altcoin.center
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.eu
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.us

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

added!!!

staring to get some coins

CH1N7qAPCBBmLAhnzf6CCFvzHHDhxMSmtT

thanks!

Good to hear it's working for you! =)

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

It's nice to see third party support from Jyri at altcoin.center.

I believe his services are useful and will only improve with time.

Pages:
Jump to: