Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology - page 13. (Read 64222 times)

copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
the coinmarketcap.com website has not shown Catocoin Market Cap.
I guess the figure on Catocoin marketcap will appear there next two or three days.
By the way, people who are interesting in CatoCoin project should join the Discord channel of this project for more updated news from the team.
Catocoin team tend to announce breaking news in the channel at first.

my understanding is that they need 7 days of stats to begin showing that information - thanks!
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
the coinmarketcap.com website has not shown Catocoin Market Cap.
I guess the figure on Catocoin marketcap will appear there next two or three days.
By the way, people who are interesting in CatoCoin project should join the Discord channel of this project for more updated news from the team.
Catocoin team tend to announce breaking news in the channel at first.
copper member
CatoCoin, NextGenTechnology changes the way in which Rewards and Guarantee requirements are calculated. CatoCoin identifies several problem areas and opportunities that can only be overcome through new coin recognition with revolutionary Blockchain technology.

+1 Thank you!

copper member
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

thank you - best of luck with Coinfocus- When you say 'korea' we assume 'south korea'. I have been there a few times to the Kukkiwon in Seoul - who have a beautiful country. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]. We were not an ICO but still feel free to contact us.
copper member
Catocoin has listed in two websites, which focus on giving basic statistics (ROI, masternodecount, masternode cost, etc.):
- Masternodes.pro
- Masternodes.online
Those two websites should be presented in the OP.
Moreover, the statistic on Catocoin collateral in masternodes.pro has been wrong at the moment (2950). It should be 3150, isn't it?
The team should ask masternodes.pro to fix it.

We have asked them at least twice recently about this and supplied them a link to the most recent wallet the shows current collateral requirements, MN reward and POS reward is wallet 'getinfo', but sadly they have not
 implemented it yet. The most accurate ROI on the coin is right through our kick-ass explorer that has many information screens including this ROI screen.

http://explorer.catocoin.info/roi
copper member
Activity: 56
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Hello dev.
Reserved for indonesia translation. Especially White paper.
For proof of work : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dZiVfUVeoo0PYPreGytZzrPWgkT-hkZaHBYIzzOlENQ/edit?usp=sharing
Perhaps you can give a chance to me. Thank you.
Activity: 128
CatoCoin, NextGenTechnology changes the way in which Rewards and Guarantee requirements are calculated. CatoCoin identifies several problem areas and opportunities that can only be overcome through new coin recognition with revolutionary Blockchain technology.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Catocoin has listed in two websites, which focus on giving basic statistics (ROI, masternodecount, masternode cost, etc.):
- Masternodes.pro
- Masternodes.online
Those two websites should be presented in the OP.
Moreover, the statistic on Catocoin collateral in masternodes.pro has been wrong at the moment (2950). It should be 3150, isn't it?
The team should ask masternodes.pro to fix it.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
< ... >
Highly appreciate your good works on coinexchange.io and sucessful listings.
By the way, I wanna to give you the following potential masternode service for Catocoin community, which can help to build up general popularity of Cato and catch more potential investors and new flow of capital to CatoCoin project.
This one: Sunnynode Masternode Service
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
I must have missed an episode in mankind's return to the ape. After looking for an hour or two for a pool where to mine the coin, I realized it is 100% in Proof Of Stake, and cannot be mined. So, the "record low premine" is in fact an ICO, where the sale is through CryptoBridge, no? And once you go there to buy all the coins that exist, why exactly do you buy them? So that a month or 2 later you will have more of them, with the same price maybe, so you can sell for a profit. That's all, you are hoping it will go up from one use case, people that hope it will go up. Lol, APES BEWARE, WE ARE COMING!
copper member

LATEST NEWS -  8/22/18

Catocoin Listed on Coinexchange.io

Click on Image

Catocoin Listed on McAfee Market News

Click on Image

Activity: 168
I think your coins will have a good future. And also your road map, which will increasingly attract investors to invest. Good luck to you. I will follow your progress.
copper member
Eventually, months after the first day of CatoCoin project, the coin has been listed in coinmarketcap.com.
In addition, being verified by KYD team will help building up the general reliability of Catocoin team.
Recently, the coin also listed and traded in coinexchange.io.
Lots of good things related to Catocoin project released yesterday.
Congrats!

+1 Thank you!

With CatoCoin, collateral & rewards increase as the number of Masternodes increase,
but the masternode you start today never stops running even after future collateral increases
Guaranteed ROI. You won't find it anywhere else - NextGen Technology at work for you!

Click Here
[/url]

copper member

LATEST NEWS -  8/21/18

Catocoin Listed on Coinmarketcap.com

Click on Image

Catocoin Team Certified by KYD

Click on Image

KYD on Twitter
KYD on Discord
KYD Website

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. I think that there is nothing terrible in this. You need to have patience, and wait for the price increase. I wish everyone good luck.

In fact, CatoCoin network has had 153 active masternodes currently.
Unfortunately, the price of the con plummeted to 6.5k satoshi in Crypto Bridge.
copper member

LATEST NEWS -  8/20/18

Catocoin Listed on Coinmarketcap.com

Click on Image

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I did not understand very well about the project, but let's say I bought 1000 coins and left in my wallet to receive dividends from month to month, would I receive how many percent of these 1000 tokens per month?
Activity: 25
The price sharply went down. It's sad. So all was well
Activity: 46
the price you invested is going to be trash
Pages:
Jump to: