Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology - page 16. (Read 64222 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 12
I really like the special CATO reward feature
The scheduled automatic increased block rewards and correlated higher required collateral at different phases of the CatoCoin project will certainly maintain stable ROI for investors, both stakers and Masternode investors.
It's a bit strange today that total buy orders in Crypto Bridge plummeted to around 0.44 BTC in total, considerably drops from high figures recent days.
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
I really like the special CATO reward feature
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
The CATO team is very successful and must be followed.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
50k satoshi to go before aiming at 100k satoshi next two or three weeks.
CatoCoin deserves to have higher values than current low price.
Agree with you on potential of CatoCoin, hp162133.
This coin has next-gen technology, which can make it really different in abundant masternode coins in the market.
Activity: 90
50k satoshi to go before aiming at 100k satoshi next two or three weeks.
CatoCoin deserves to have higher values than current low price.
Activity: 96
The market is brutal right now, selling now will only get you a few cents. Better hold CatoCoin and wait for major developments from the devs. Patience is now the key for future gains.
CatoCoin has started moving upwards.
Massive buy orders around 17k satoshi, and more to come soon (I guess).
I have kept my coins for staking continuously to get as many staking rewards as possible.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Investors, who bought the coin at 40-50k satoshi price range, should turn off their computers, stay away from computers for at least next one or two weeks.
Then, come back and turn on computers. All things will be fined because they will get more staking rewards, and the most importantly price of CatoCoin will fly.
Yeap, they should not feel over pessimistic because CatoCoin is actually a really good project.
Moreover, block rewards have increased to higher ones, so they can get more rewards, more passive money to come.

The market is brutal right now, selling now will only get you a few cents. Better hold CatoCoin and wait for major developments from the devs. Patience is now the key for future gains.
Activity: 96
CatoCoin has hit 26k satoshi recently with total daily volume surpassed 2 BTC.
Awesome movements for today.
In my predictions, Catocoin might hit 50k satoshi sooner or later this week.
More demands in the last three days, and I guess much more to come soon.
Activity: 89
CatoCoin has hit 26k satoshi recently with total daily volume surpassed 2 BTC.
Awesome movements for today.
Activity: 91
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
It seems that more eyeballs have switched their intention to CatoCoin project.
Much more buy orders in exchanges, and the price of CatoCoin has actually risen considerably over the last 12 hours.
40k satoshi to go!
Activity: 147
I am not sure how many parcipants have joined the signature campaign of CatoCoin, because I have rarely seen supporters who wear CatoCoin signature in the forum.
However, it seems that the campaign has shown its impacts on price movements, or investors realized potential of Catocoin project by themselves via other sources.
Activity: 300
Let's check lastest movements of Catocoin in exchanges, everyone.
Interesting things waiting for you.
Let's visit exchanges and see what I mean.
Activity: 154
I guess there are some guys who don't want CatoCoin break off at 20k satoshi ATM.
Therefore, he/ she has set big sell orders a bit below 20k satoshi as a warning message.
Please don't buy at highs like this.
haha, CatoCoin will break off soon.
Activity: 69
CatoCoin lost nearly half of its value in comparison with its latest peak two days ago (around 25k satoshi).
For now, the coin has valued at 12k satoshi and total volume in the last day dropped to just a  bit higher than 1 BTC in Crypto Bridge, which is also its dominant exchange
Activity: 325

With CatoCoin you can run Multiple Masternodes on one VPS - It's True

Our super talented MasterNode VPS Wizard 'mcarper' has developed a custom install
script for CatoCoin that allows multiple instances of CatoCoin to run on the same VPS.
Thus far we've successfully tested 7 Masternodes running on a single 1 GB Ram Vultr VPS
It's awesome

The script is posted in our links here: https://discord.gg/HzWNVFe

[/size]
Have you had official day for the final adjustments of the script?
How many masternodes will be allowed in total on one VPS address.?
I think it will have a threshold, right?
Activity: 1
I did not see anything ridiculous like that. Make a quote, sign it, do it, do it. There is no such a thing as loneliness   Angry
copper member
Activity: 207

With CatoCoin you can run Multiple Masternodes on one VPS - It's True

Our super talented MasterNode VPS Wizard 'mcarper' has developed a custom install
script for CatoCoin that allows multiple instances of CatoCoin to run on the same VPS.
Thus far we've successfully tested 7 Masternodes running on a single 1 GB Ram Vultr VPS
It's awesome

The script is posted in our links here: https://discord.gg/HzWNVFe

[/size]
copper member
Activity: 207
Activity: 6
ground breaking Next Gen Technology transforms took all over platform worth.
Activity: 147
Automatic adjustment of rewards and collateral requirements make CatoCoin the only coin that can guarantee both current and future ROI. Besides this great feature, does CatoCoin have any special features?
Spending more time to read the OP, visit the website, and reading details in the sub-channel namely future-plan in CatoCoin Discord channel for more valuable information.
Next time, you should find what you need by yourself before creating threads to ask for help.
Pages:
Jump to: