Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology - page 15. (Read 64222 times)

Activity: 960
Merit: 502
The Masternode purchased today will cost more if it contains 100 Masternodes and even more. I think it's worth thinking about this.
copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
I joined signature bounty. I hope Cato coin price is going to high
The market is falling,
The price of CATO coins will also fall.

and btc will soon be $400 Smiley
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
The market is falling,
The price of CATO coins will also fall.
Activity: 93
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
Nearly 2 hours ago, CatoCoin reached 32k satoshi in Crypto Bridge exchange.
Total volume last day looks good, which summed up to more than 3 BTC.
It probably came from greedy investors who wanted to jump immediately into CatoCoin project, wanted to buy more coins for their masternodes.
They did not care about price.
Anyway, it has shown that lots of investors wanted to invest their money into CatoCoin, which is actually a good project.

Trading is like a mind game. Some will entice others to trigger "fear of missing out" and then dump their holdings. It is difficult to predict how prices will move, whether they continue to go higher or fall right back from where they started.
copper member
Automatic adjustment of rewards and collateral requirements make CatoCoin the only coin that can guarantee both current and future ROI. Besides this great feature, does CatoCoin have any special features?

+1
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Automatic adjustment of rewards and collateral requirements make CatoCoin the only coin that can guarantee both current and future ROI. Besides this great feature, does CatoCoin have any special features?
copper member

Please make sure to check out and support the Masternodes.pro website.

MNP only accepts legitimate Masternde Coin Projects.

CatoCoin is consistently listed in the top 5 ROI Coins due to our NextGen Technology and our
average BTC value and daily trading volumes have been increasing steadily on crypto-bridge.org

We are proud to be associated with MNP and have the top advertising spot on their website.

Make sure to visit us on our discord page : https://discord.gg/kNxfaZq

Purchase CatoCoins here:  https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CATO_BRIDGE.BTC

Windows Wallet Download Quicklink: https://github.com/CatoCoin/releases/raw/master/catocoin-qt.zip

(click on the image below)

Activity: 89
It probably came from greedy investors who wanted to jump immediately into CatoCoin project, wanted to buy more coins for their masternodes.
They did not care about price.
Anyway, it has shown that lots of investors wanted to invest their money into CatoCoin, which is actually a good project.
Activity: 100
copper member
.0007 and .0008 are accurate
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
8/4/18 - Catocoin Announces HUGE
.25 BTC Signature Line Giveaway
for BTT Subscribers
8/10/18 UPDATE DOUBLE REWARDS & RETROACTIVE!

Hi,
It's good to know that the CatoCoin team have decided to increase weekly payment rates (doubled the last week rates) for each rank.
However, after reading the OP, I guess there are typos in payment rates, for example, with Member rank, the rate should be 0.006, not 0.0006 BTC, just my guess.
0.0006 BTC which equals to around $4 per week. Honestly, it is too low weekly payment.
Can you reclaim one more time about the next week payment rates, CatoCoin?
copper member
8/4/18 - Catocoin Announces HUGE
.25 BTC Signature Line Giveaway
for BTT Subscribers
8/10/18 UPDATE DOUBLE REWARDS & RETROACTIVE!

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
In the last few minutes, buy orders in Crypto Bridge has risen with more than 4.6k coins wanted to buy at 13k satoshi.
These new buy orders contribute to later ones, which all  together account for around 2.9 BTC in demands.
Very impressive and it seems that finally CatoCoin has caught big new flow of capital.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Project with good foundation and strong team, next generation of Masternode technology
copper member
What's happened?
Why most of buy orders cancelled recently?
I guess it is probably price manipulations.
There are someone who canceled their buy orders to create sort of panic feelings and want to force weak hands sell cheap coins to them.
Personally, I won't sell my coin for them at cheap prices.

+1 Smiley
copper member

Announcement: CatoCoin Added to Snode.co

(click on the image below)

Activity: 355
What's happened?
Why most of buy orders cancelled recently?
Activity: 127
CatoCoin has lost nearly half of its price from its highest yesterday price.
However, the project is a good one, which gives me strong belief that it will take off to the Moon when more eyeballs pay their attention and flows of money to our favorite CatoCoin project.
Activity: 126
next rise of Block rewards and promising news to come next several days.
It's time to accumulate more cheap CatoCoin for future profits.
it's also better to jump in in early phase because collateral will raise automatically after the 152th masternode activated in the network.
Pages:
Jump to: