Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology - page 17. (Read 64222 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Automatic adjustment of rewards and collateral requirements make CatoCoin the only coin that can guarantee both current and future ROI. Besides this great feature, does CatoCoin have any special features?
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
The best investment i have made ever in crypto. Even better than mining
Hight ROI coin for stakers and masternode investors.
The real profits will become much higher if CatoCoin rise exponentially next few days.
8 more nodes to hit higher block rewards, which might help catching more investors.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The best investment i have made ever in crypto. Even better than mining
Activity: 199
Merit: 5
Around 100 active masternodes in CatoCoin network temporarily.
It do means that we need only 21 more active masternodes to force the block rewards to next higher level.

113 Masternodes now Smiley
wow, over 110  Shocked Shocked
copper member
Activity: 207
Around 100 active masternodes in CatoCoin network temporarily.
It do means that we need only 21 more active masternodes to force the block rewards to next higher level.

113 Masternodes now Smiley
Activity: 89
It's amazing reward, but honestly I don't think the campaign will have only one supporter.
copper member
0.25 btc is becoming a huge reward now, and shared by hundreds if not thousand of participants
If only one participant join, and support Catocoin in the campaign, that guy will earn 0.25 BTC in total.
It's amazing reward, but honestly I don't think the campaign will have only one supporter.

LOL - technically yes if you were the only one and it went on until you had all the weekly rewards, but we don't think you'll be that lucky - although we wish you luck!

Activity: 125
Hi there, can an admin please contact me? I'm from the Coinomi Wallet team and we're looking to support your token in app.
copper member
0.25 btc is becoming a huge reward now, and shared by hundreds if not thousand of participants

well - get that signature changed and find out!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
copper member

CLICK THE IMAGE

Looks good with high payment rates.
The campaign has not had scheduled end day.
It totally depends upon how many participants joined and what are your ranks.
Anyway, many thanks to the team for launching it.

correct - no scheduled end date - we run the campaign until the .25 BTC is awarded!
copper member
CatoCoin lost nearly half of its value in comparison with its latest peak two days ago (around 25k satoshi).
For now, the coin has valued at 12k satoshi and total volume in the last day dropped to just a  bit higher than 1 BTC in Crypto Bridge, which is also its dominant exchange.

that's correct - we have no control over people who 'pump' the coin for their own purposes but one thing is for sure - they BUY wall is a helluva lot bigger than the SELL wall and the coin is doing great with a great community.

Smiley
Activity: 130
If its a good development i will buy catocoin for my investment, hopefully its development will be good and i will distribute this coin.
copper member
This coin holds very well. Investors are not ready to sell their coins for the cheap!!!

thanks - it's the truth - signature campaign start 8/4 - was hoping for today but there's a lot of moving parts behind this and making sue all signatures are correct and rules are nailed down.

Smiley
Activity: 25
This coin holds very well. Investors are not ready to sell their coins for the cheap!!!
Activity: 355
Total volume of CatoCoin has risen dramatically to above 3.5 BTC, which has been much higher than as of  its statistics recent days.
CatoCoin price has shown big demands from community via big buy orders.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
It's really amazing to see such significant rises of CatoCoin hours ago.
I just woke up and turned my computer on around 15 mins ago.
However, I strongly believe that even at 25k satoshi, CatoCoin has been still under-valued.
So, don't worry if you missed chances to sell at 25k satoshi hours ago, because you all can sell higher.
Activity: 79
I guess that CatoCoin will get stuck at least several days around 13k satoshi due to massive sell orders in the price range.
Fortunately, the coming BTT campaign which might be launched someday this weekend might help boosting the price significantly next week.
It might be the next break-out point of CatoCoin next week.
It's very interesting to witness such important milestone of CatoCoin.
Activity: 97
Anyone have ideas about true intrinsic value of CatoCoin, please share them with me.
I guess the true value of CatoCoin at the moment is somewhere around 30-40k satoshi at least.
Any ideas?
It should be much higher than 40k satoshi, mate.
This coin has made a real technical revolution in the specific ecosystem of masternode coins.
Strong team with briliant ideas to change the way masternode projects work and better maintain ROI for investors over long period.
Activity: 107
Anyone have ideas about true intrinsic value of CatoCoin, please share them with me.
I guess the true value of CatoCoin at the moment is somewhere around 30-40k satoshi at least.
Any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: