Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology - page 24. (Read 64224 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Spread awareness
ROI is good. There is need of marketing. There is need to target server like these: https://discord.gg/rU2eRCf
There are lot of Masternode lovers in this community.They are desperate to find good projects

From the available information in CatoCoin Discord channel, there will be BTT signature campaign in the future.
Stay tuned to get announcement from CatoCoin team.

They only had translation campaign and I don't think they will have a signature campaign. Marketing with a signature campaign is very much required and will help to get more MN holders for the project.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
Not yet, but you can join Discord channel to ask for help.
Is there a detailed guide or video for masternode/staking like other projects?

CatoCoin masternode's collateral will change over different phase of the project at specific number of active masternodes in the CatoCoin network.
And what is the minimum coins required for staking?
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Is there a detailed guide or video for masternode/staking like other projects?

And what is the minimum coins required for staking?
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
I do not think of us as Tiered coin. They are entirely different

I think this is a great article on our NextGen Technology : https://medium.com/@papibits2018/112b3b4626ff
In my words, I call CatoCoin as flexible Masternode.
Please take it easy if you don't agree with the term for CatoCoin masternode-operational mechanism.
Activity: 325
Merit: 10

I think this is a great article on our NextGen Technology : https://medium.com/@papibits2018/112b3b4626ff
Got the ideas on NextGen Technologies inside CatoCoin project.
The article you gave me disclose lots of interesting things of the project, which might help lifting its price considerably.
copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
32k satoshi for one CatoCoin today.
What a exponential rise from such young coin.
Moreover, tier masternode is one of the greatest ideas from Catocoin team.

Activity: 149
32k satoshi for one CatoCoin today.
What a exponential rise from such young coin.
Moreover, tier masternode is one of the greatest ideas from Catocoin team.
copper member
What did you imply by giving link to Discord channel?
Has the project had Discord invitation campaign?

old link was incorrect and there are invite campaigns going on!

checkout invite-bounties on the discord channel
copper member
Activity: 170

A very nice analysis of CatoCoin, great analysis of the coin we're very proud of and even more proud of the investment community at large who is hodling and making for a nice organic price rise - thank you!

https://medium.com/@papibits2018/112b3b4626ff

Congratulations!
The article shows that CatoCoin has strong community behind.
There are lots of people who are interested in CatoCoin project and supported it through their articles.

Moreover, it's time to send request to GINcoin for adding CatoCoin into its shared-masternode platform.
Link to GINcoin's bitcointalk ANN topic
Activity: 168
I think this is not a problem for the team. She will solve the cost of the task in a very short time and you will be impressed by the result.
In fact, Catocoin team stated that block rewards will remain the same as of before 31st masternode in the network.
Block rewards will change after the 61st masternodes activated in Catocoin network.
Bugs found, but rewards will be increased at the next changing point to avoid forks and exchange issues.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
< .... >
How about progresses to fix dynamic block rewards, CatoCoin?
Total active masternodes in the network has exceeded 31 masternodes, but the block rewards remained the same as before.

I think this is not a problem for the team. She will solve the cost of the task in a very short time and you will be impressed by the result.
Activity: 148

A very nice analysis of CatoCoin, great analysis of the coin we're very proud of and even more proud of the investment community at large who is hodling and making for a nice organic price rise - thank you!

Next target of CatoCoin might be $3, in my own forecast.
My forecast bases on both high demands and low supplies in Crypto Bridge exchange.
It's hard to own the coin if you can not buy at highs and rise the price of CatoCoin.  Grin
copper member

Activity: 106
Merit: 12
CatoCoin project has solid community, which has been expanded a bit everyday.
not as long as you may think. That tweet just reached over 20,000 people because of retweets
Good to know that you made efforts to bring Catocoin project to the light of Crypto world.
and I've been working with a whale this week on a plan to introduce CatoCoin to his network of well heeled investors.
Simply do what you think are the best for CatoCoin project, and show investors swettie results. That's enough.
I'm can't promise anything, but expect to see an increase in MN's for sure. But then again do the math - do you want hundreds of Masternodes competing with you for coins. A nice organic rise will be great.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1

~
This decision was based on multiple factors, the most important being that the current reward of 5.2 coins as opposed to an increase to 5.64 only decreases ROI from 3,956% --> 3,674%, ROI days is only increased from 9.4 days --> 9.9 days and finally there would be no interruption in the ability of coin holders and potential buyers to buy and sell CatoCoin on Crypto-Bridge. As pointed out by numerous coin holders this change penalizes no one and benefits no one.

http://catocoin.info/images/catocoin-roi.png

I think the solution is a good one, CatoCoin.
I am just a little bit curious on how long will it takes to see block rewards increase.
31 to 61 active masternodes is a long journey.
However, hope all the best and wish to see the 61 st masternode in the CatoCoin network ASAP.

not as long as you may think. That tweet just reached over 20,000 people because of retweets and I've been working with a whale this week on a plan to introduce CatoCoin to his network of well heeled investors. I'm can't promise anything, but expect to see an increase in MN's for sure. But then again do the math - do you want hundreds of Masternodes competing with you for coins. A nice organic rise will be great.

I"m glad with how this coin has performed, especially today. we're up over 26% today! why the rush? 3600% ROI is better than 1900% ROI any day. Enjoy the extra ROI while it lasts. 
copper member

~
This decision was based on multiple factors, the most important being that the current reward of 5.2 coins as opposed to an increase to 5.64 only decreases ROI from 3,956% --> 3,674%, ROI days is only increased from 9.4 days --> 9.9 days and finally there would be no interruption in the ability of coin holders and potential buyers to buy and sell CatoCoin on Crypto-Bridge. As pointed out by numerous coin holders this change penalizes no one and benefits no one.

I think the solution is a good one, CatoCoin.
I am just a little bit curious on how long will it takes to see block rewards increase.
31 to 61 active masternodes is a long journey.
However, hope all the best and wish to see the 61 st masternode in the CatoCoin network ASAP.

not as long as you may think. That tweet just reached over 20,000 people because of retweets and I've been working with a whale this week on a plan to introduce CatoCoin to his network of well heeled investors. I'm can't promise anything, but expect to see an increase in MN's for sure. But then again do the math - do you want hundreds of Masternodes competing with you for coins. A nice organic rise will be great.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
That's being addressed - we will make an announcement about that soon.

Smiley
If Catocoin team can fix the issue completely, CatoCoin will get attention of more investors.
It is mainly because stable ROI projects are always good choices for investors.
They don't want to see real profits plummeted due to more investors invested money into projects, which lead to sudden rises in staking weight and active masternodes.

Hiccups are expected for new technology. At the rate that Catocoin is climbing (up almost 40% today!) there will be people fomoing to get their MasterNode setup before the next collateral raise. I'm a new investor in Catocoin, but i'm holding on for a long time and enjoying the rewards that keep coming. No need to be worried since this hiccup affects everyone the same. Keep up the good work Dev and keep us all posted.
Pages:
Jump to: