Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology - page 19. (Read 64224 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
More rewards per block might cause high inflation rates, which in turn might contribute dumping the price of CatoCoin.
Activity: 90
All best wishes to CatoCoin project.
I also wish that the coming signature campaign will last at least one month.
Hope that the team will release codes and payment rates, rules ASAP.
Activity: 100
I guess lots of early investors, including masternode investors, waited for weeks to see CatoCoin fly over 100k satoshi.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
I guess those recent set-up sell orders are simply price manipulations from someone who have not wanted others to boost the price up too fast.
It maybe partially because they wanted to buy more cheap coins as long as possible.
Yeah, they are probably pseudo-resistant points by whales manipulations.
Take it easy, forget about those fake-resistant points.
Turn off computer and enjoy future profits.
Activity: 95
CatoCoin team have not opened any bounty for community.
You have to wait for their announcement on bounties later.
Stay tuned and keep following the ANN topic for your interests.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
CatoCoin uses NextGen technology to create community trust in reward and collateral. Can you please share the solution to Antidumping Design Factor that exerts its effect?
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
There are massive fudding waves in CatoCoin Discord channel, and these waves likely switched to the ANN topic.
I highly recommend CatoCoin community should be very careful with FUDs.
Take care of yourself and your portfolio.
Please don't fall into panic sells and sell your coins at cheap prices to fudsters. It's terrible if you do this.
Despite of recent fudding waves in different channels, total daily volume of CatoCoin has risen significantly over the last two days (more than 2.4 BTC in Crypto Bridge last day).
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CATO_BRIDGE.BTC
So, made a throw away because I was irritated this morning with an an invite to CatoCoin's Discord Server, despite using Discord for gaming. I went to reply to the Direct Message who spammed me, but surprise surprise, hes not accepting direct messages. This type of marketing is unacceptable and is professionally damaging (I probably won't buy any, and will only reference the "shilling" done whenever asked about this token).

Sorry for complaining, but who the fuck is accountable? At best, its a terrible market approach and at worse, its shilling
Can you spend a couple of minutes to upload snapshot of your PMs with spammer, then posting the link here in your next thread?
It's easier to understand what happened with you, which sort of conversation you got with the spammer.
Showing evidence via snapshotted photos will make your complaining thread more reliable.
Activity: 1
So, made a throw away because I was irritated this morning with an an invite to CatoCoin's Discord Server, despite using Discord for gaming. I went to reply to the Direct Message who spammed me, but surprise surprise, hes not accepting direct messages. This type of marketing is unacceptable and is professionally damaging (I probably won't buy any, and will only reference the "shilling" done whenever asked about this token).

Sorry for complaining, but who the fuck is accountable? At best, its a terrible market approach and at worse, its shilling

I have a optimistic feeling that CatoCoin can hit its new all time high, above 70k satoshi.
Activity: 90
CatoCoin has been very under valued, over-sold ATM.
Please stop selling your CatoCoin at bottoms.
Activity: 100
With sell orders set with very low amount, I guess flash pumps might occur from greedy, impatient investors.
Activity: 71
Congratulations!
CatoCoin hit 14k satoshi around hours ago.
It's very positive signal that the coin has started its strong recovery.
Activity: 79
1.05 BTC in buy orders and 1655 CatoCoin available in sell orders.
Demands have been high.
Please don't sell your coins at low prices.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
I would like to give you breaking news from CatoCoin team, which you - of course - can get it by yourself from CatoCoin Discord channel.
The CatoCoin Shared Masternode Fee has been reduced to only 5%.
Who have interests should join Discord channel for more updated news.
why did the team not give the news about this? because this thread is also part of one of the catocoin community discussion places. thank you for doing the latest share about this project
Activity: 355
In total, volume of CatoCoin in Crypto Bridge exchange has been 1.4 BTC.
At the moment, the price of Catocoin is 9988 satoshi, which is very under valued, at least in my point of view.
In Discord channel, Catocoin dev announced lots of new good stuffs for community.
Someone who interested in and want to get almost real-time news, please join CatoCoin Discord channel.
Activity: 30
To be honest, I bought Catocoin weeks ago when its total active masternodes were 45, and its price was around 35k satoshi.
Today, its price has been around 9k to 10k satoshi, which make me extremely dissapointed.
I wish the team can make something to help community, including investors.
copper member
Activity: 207
The idea of a coin is good, but there are almost no buyers on the stock exchange. A sellers quite a lot

Huh? Buy wall is three times the size of the sell wall
Activity: 25
The idea of a coin is good, but there are almost no buyers on the stock exchange. A sellers quite a lot
Activity: 133
Turkish translation reserved, if needed again.
PS. Turkish topic page seems deleted
Pages:
Jump to: