Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology - page 23. (Read 64224 times)

copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0

Announcing CatoCoin Shared Master Nodes

The price of a CatoCoin Masternodes is nearly $8,000 USD due to the organic price rise from our
introduction of 'NextGen Technology'

We understand for some that's a hefty investment, so today we're announcing The CatoCoin Shared Masternode
Service which will begin on Saturday 7/11/18

You may reserve your spot on our Discord Channel in the shared-masternodes section.
To sweeten the pie, each shared master node will also benefit from 1,000 staking coins
added to the collateral for increased ROI.

Please see the details below - thank you.

Shared Masternode Announcement

Here at Catocoin we don't do anything by the  book.  Basically there is no way to offer a FAIR shared MN Service. It's impossible due to the fluctuating price of coins (In our case the constantly rising price of coins).   We've gotten at least a half a dozen proposals from Shared MN services and we have not liked a single one.

All of them want US to put THEM in business by giving them OUR coins - yea right... not gonna  happen!  Many of them take as much as 30% - that's nuts..20% is reasonable to us.

So we are starting our own shared MN service with some of the pre-mined coins which are currently sitting idle in Cold Storage

This is how it will work;

The Shared MN will be started with 2,400 coins - the current required collateral.

1.   You can buy-in up to  2,400 coins at the CURRENT ASKING PRICE ON  CB. You do not need to buy from CB, you can buy from us at the current asking price.

2.   Minimum buy-in is 1 Seat (120 coins) - 120 coins are currently .072 BTC on CB

3.  There will ONLY be weekly payouts - no  sooner (Saturday or Sunday we will decide).

4. You can ONLY Cash-out at the end of the week. No mid week Cash outs. A Cash out is  your % of earnings for the week plus your buy-in number of coins - minus 20%. Example:  if you bought in for  240 coins (100% of 2,400 collateral) you'll get 240 coins back plus your earnings for the week - minus 20% of your earnings. You'll always get your original number of coins back.

5. We do not and will not reinvest your coins - there is no 'let it ride' option. If you want to stake your weekly earnings put them in your wallet and let them stake there.

6. Once we have sold all 2,400 coins we may or may not offer a 2nd shared node at the "then required collateral".

7. You will be given the address of the Masternode wallet so you can see how many coins are in the wallet at any time to calculate your % of earnings based on your % of ownership which will be disclosed to you at the time of purchase. If we are getting close to the required collateral, we MAY LIMIT your % of ownership.

8. You may only buy in once per week and your buy-in starts on the payout day. We will not accept mid-week buy-ins to keep the accounting simple.

9. Because we are nice people we are going to start the shared MN with and additional 1,000 coins  to get you some stake coins.

10. The number of coins you earn weekly is based on your % of ownership and is calculated as follows: (Wallet-Balance - (2,400 + 1,000) *  your % of ownership) -20% of the weekly profit.

11. We take 20% of all earnings - 10% for our server costs and 10% for the person who will run, monitor & manage the Masternode and do the weekly distributions.

We have reviewed about half a dozen Shared Master Nodes agreements and we think ours is better than all of them PLUS we throw in staking coins which none of them do and there's no change of us running off with your coins, because we don't need them. We just want to give more people the opportunity to share in the rise of CatoCoin.

====> IF YOUR ARE GOING TO RESERVE, PLEASE SPECIFY # OF COINS - THIS WILL GIVE US AN IDEA OF HOW MANY MASTERNODES WE NEED, NOT HERE ON DISCORD PLEASE

First Masternode  goes live in Saturday  July 14, 2018

Join us on discord:  https://discord.gg/CtpmYtG

copper member
Activity: 58
copper member
I choose to remain anonymous. I work for a large international consulting company and while outside work is permitted it is frowned upon. It's as simple as that. I invite you to our discord channel where you can speak directly to myself and the other team members if you have reservations.

I live in Maryland (USA) and work all over the United States in my consulting role, primarily with major insurance companies on block chain projects and cloud migration projects, If you're in NYC next week for the AWS  two day convention - please PM me and we can meet in person. I'll be a speaker at the APN Ambassadors meeting and walking the halls with some of my clients.

I am the thought leadership behind the design of the coin after watching coin after coin oversupply themselves right into the toilet (because they simply wanted to keep ROI% high to attract unsuspecting buyers). And I will add that I own the two largest wallets in the block explorer which have not been touched since the pre-sale. Our dev was paid in BTC and has one of the original Masternodes as do I. We are not staking any of the pre-mined coins and will not. Staking coins belong to those that have invested. I paid the dev out of my pocket and I paid the 3 BTC expedited listing for CB out of my pocket before a single Masternode was pre-sold.

The original Masternode owners on Discord will attest to all of this.

Smiley

Activity: 392
Merit: 892
Hello CatoCoin Team

The links to your team members doesn't work, and there is no other info available on whitepaper either. Can you please provide some links and photos?  Thanks

The links work fine - click on the name.

Clicking on the name doesnt take to anywhere - just a pop up info "

LEAD ARCHITECT
Jeff
Consultant to major Fintech companies around the world. Over 30 years IT experience and architect of several major global cloud networks. Block Chain Expert. "

But where is the link to his Linkedin or other social media/professional profile?

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
new coin which can be set as a reward by supporters and investors, this is very good because CatoCoin has a great potential for the future
copper member
Hello CatoCoin Team

The links to your team members doesn't work, and there is no other info available on whitepaper either. Can you please provide some links and photos?  Thanks

The links work fine - click on the name.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Hello CatoCoin Team

There isn't any on the site and it looks to be a ghost team for now...Many of the new sites/MN coins coming up do not have a team information and slowly dump the coins once they have made a fortune...Waiting for this team to show up if they have no such intention.
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
Hello CatoCoin Team

Activity: 134
Best bet if you can't afford an MN is to buy staking coins. Cato stakes like a Mofo and there are not a lot of unlocked coins and the pre-mined coins are locked in cold storage.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CATO_BRIDGE.BTC

Put Cato in your BAG!

Staking rewards plummeted recent days due to dramatical increases of total active masternodes in CatoCoin network.
Activity: 30
there are not a lot of unlocked coins and the pre-mined coins are locked in cold storage.
Can you give me a explanation on this point, please.
I dont really got your ideas.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
I have kept watching the price movements of CatoCoin last few days.
It is likely that CatoCoin reached its new all time highs everyday.

Best bet if you can't afford an MN is to buy staking coins. Cato stakes like a Mofo and there are not a lot of unlocked coins and the pre-mined coins are locked in cold storage.

Put Cato in your BAG!

Out of the 30 MN locked only 12 are available...so there is still a way to go for this project. With low volume, the coin has moved to another page of masternodes.online.
copper member

Put Cato in your BAG!
Activity: 29

CatoCoin is proud to announce that we are now listed on Delta App for iPhone and Android (or windows)

Download the APP here Delta App (click here)

and CatoCoin broke 40,000 sats today - we are up 100% since getting listed 13 days ago

http://catocoin.info/images/delta-app.png

[/b]
Congratulations for new all time high!
I believe that CatoCoin will hit 100k satoshi at leash, till the end of July.
With it top-notch, breaking-ideas on building up stable ROI masternode, the project will catch a huge flow of money in the near future.
Let's go!
copper member

CatoCoin has the most advanced Block Explorer of any coin!

including an ROI Page

and a new Price Chart & Graph

Check it out here:  CatoCoin Block Explorer

copper member

CatoCoin is proud to announce that we are now listed on Delta App for iPhone and Android (or windows)

Download the APP here Delta App (click here)

and CatoCoin broke 40,000 sats today - we are up 100% since getting listed 13 days ago

[/b]
They only had translation campaign and I don't think they will have a signature campaign. Marketing with a signature campaign is very much required and will help to get more MN holders for the project.
They will have it, @alinda.
You should stay tuned to get it and apply to join immediately when it open for supporters.
Pages:
Jump to: