Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology - page 21. (Read 64224 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
  One of your highlights from OP

Innovative anti-dumping design factor 

It is being dumped hard right now, what do you have to say  to save investors from losing money
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Considering 90-95% of MN coins are downright scams, everyone should do A LOT of research before investing in anything. This project seems nice, but there are several red flags for me:

1. Extremely high ROI, scheduled to increase further still. I mean, you can buy a MN for $5k and your reward is more than $6k in that same month? I am not saying it is a Ponzi, but it cannot increase forever. It sounds too good to be true. Anyone could just quit their jobs in 2 months from now: even if one cannot afford to pay $5k, why not take a loan from any bank and repay it in 1 month? Passive income in only 1 month sounds too easy.

2. Where is the product? You speak about innovations that will be open source, yet there is hardly a mention of said innovations. Is there a market for these innovations?

3. You said you are funded, but how much are these funds going to last? There are a lot of expenses and no products to sell or any other consistent income sources. How are your open source innovations going to make money short/medium term?

4. The team behind the coin: there are no pictures on the website, only first names (!). Every team member has social media links, but ALL are broken, they link you back to your site. This is a very serious issue if you ask me and concerns me as much as no. 1.

5. The Reddit link from your website leads to the search results for CatoCoin, which are nowhere to be found, there is nothing about CatoCoin on Reddit. Facebook page has like 5 posts. It is true Discord/Twitter seem to be more active.

Thank you.
copper member
Activity: 207
CatoCoin Shared Masternode Service is now open

https://discord.gg/c7EMXQQ

copper member

WOW SO MANY UPDATES FOR EVERYONE

*** Masternode Video Setup Guide is done ***
Click here for Youtube CatoCoin Masternode Set Up guide

*** CatoCoin is now listed on Masternode.live ***
Click Here!

*** CatoCoin is now listed on Coinlib.io ***
Click Here!

*** CatoCoin is now listed on Masternodes.pro ***
Click Here!

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
hello sir, is there any way i can get this coin for free?
if any please give me the information, I really want to join soon this project, and I am very interested in the concept of catocoin,
plus catocoin now can be traded to make me very interested, I want to continue to support catocoin
wow bro, I have the same idea with you. I am so impresive  about this project, and I can not wait any more because this project so hot.
Where can I buy this coin bro?
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
if any please give me the information, I really want to join soon this project, and I am very interested in the concept of catocoin,
plus catocoin now can be traded to make me very interested, I want to continue to support catocoin
not yet.
CatoCoin team have not opened any bounty for community.
You have to wait for their announcement on bounties later.
Stay tuned and keep following the ANN topic for your interests.
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
i think binance or kucoin need team reveal and project presentation , how much list price for binance ?

cryptopia sounds good ? 7btc for listing
I don't see reasons to spend 7 BTC for listing in Cryptopia exchange.
It's too expensive listing fees.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
cryptopia sounds good ? 7btc for listing
c15
Activity: 204
is this coin legit?
i am not feeling another lpc / sgo
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Any new exchange planned other than CB? Cryptopia should be the next ideal choice for CATO.

that's  certainly a goal after our daily volume rise and a few other notable exchanges

but my real goal is to work my NYC connections to get on Poloniex.

Polo has lost its charm and people complain of withdrawal issues,Binance should be the go in this case.

everyone has dep and w/d issues - Binance is awesome

so lately it looks really amazing. I do not understand what is happening and how to organize it
Activity: 56
Temporarily, only 56 active masternodes.
I guess someone uncloked their masternode and sell their coins on exchanges to get money back.
1-masternode drop over the last few hours.
One more masternode sold (I guess), hence we have only 55 active masternodes in CatoCoin network temporarily.
It seems that we have to wait longer period to get enough 61 active masternodes to activate automatic rises of block rewards.
While waiting for that we should be able to find a solution to this project can develop quickly and can also survive long enough
Activity: 168
I guess someone uncloked their masternode and sell their coins on exchanges to get money back.
One more masternode sold (I guess), hence we have only 55 active masternodes in CatoCoin network temporarily.
It seems that we have to wait longer period to get enough 61 active masternodes to activate automatic rises of block rewards.
Activity: 168
We all need 4 more active masternodes in the CatoCoin network to see activation of increased block rewards.
Activity: 31
It looks of this plan will be better in the measurable future!  Good luck all.
Activity: 308
Irreprochable idea. Looking forward for more updates and information.You made a good job. Good luck team!
Activity: 325
The CatoCoin network has 46 active masternodes temporarily.
We have come closer to the point, at which block rewards will change (rise up a bit).
15 more masternodes to hit this point.
Activity: 126
Over the last few hours, the price of CatoCoin has dropped dramatically in Crypto Bridge exchange.
It's very good time to buy CatoCoin.
CatoCoin dropped to 13k satoshi minutes ago.
What a fast dump in Crypto Bridge today!
Why investors dumped their coins at very low prices?
copper member
Any new exchange planned other than CB? Cryptopia should be the next ideal choice for CATO.

that's  certainly a goal after our daily volume rise and a few other notable exchanges

Polo has lost its charm and people complain of withdrawal issues,Binance should be the go in this case.

everyone has dep and w/d issues - Binance is awesome
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: