Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology - page 25. (Read 64224 times)

copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0

If you've been following CatoCoin closely you're aware that when we reached 31 MN's the reward was scheduled to increase from 5.2 CatoCoins to 5.64 along with a collateral increase from 2,200 to 2,400 coins. The collateral increase went into effect, but the reward increase did not. Our development team has concluded the issue was an oversight on their part, for which they feel terrible. They have looked carefully at the codebase and concluded that any change to rewards at this point in time would require a fork. If we were to fork the coin, Crypto-Bridge.org requires 7 days notice and will immediately lock all withdrawals and deposits to protect coins that are on deposit and avoid any unnecessary support tickets that could arise from lost deposits or withdrawals. This would interrupt valuable trading for multiple days.

After a thorough analysis of the rewards schedule and many conversations with the development staff, technical advisers and our initial Masternode owners we have decided that a fork is not in the best short-term or long-term interest of the coin and it's holders and we will allow the current reward of 5.2 coins/block continue to Masternode 61, when the collateral is scheduled to increase as planned with the existing wallet. This decision was based on multiple factors, the most important being that the current reward of 5.2 coins as opposed to an increase to 5.64 only decreases ROI from 3,956% --> 3,674%, ROI days is only increased from 9.4 days --> 9.9 days and finally there would be no interruption in the ability of coin holders and potential buyers to buy and sell CatoCoin on Crypto-Bridge. As pointed out by numerous coin holders this change penalizes no one and benefits no one.

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
< .... >
How about progresses to fix dynamic block rewards, CatoCoin?
Total active masternodes in the network has exceeded 31 masternodes, but the block rewards remained the same as before.

That's being addressed - we will make an announcement about that soon.

Smiley
hope that you will make the announcement soon and after that block rewards will rise for stakers.
I am staking my coins at the moment.
CatoCoin has good potential to become the second Light Pay Coin, which is the brightest one in Crypto Bridge exchange during the last two weeks.
copper member
< .... >
How about progresses to fix dynamic block rewards, CatoCoin?
Total active masternodes in the network has exceeded 31 masternodes, but the block rewards remained the same as before.

That's being addressed - we will make an announcement about that soon.

Smiley
copper member
As the mission of CatoCoin is innovation, then what kind of innovation covered in this project?
Will it also covered for any technology innovation?

Please read the information on our website: https://catocoin.net/

And our white paper: http://catocoin.net/assets/images/catocoin-white-paper.pdf

The information you seek is published there

Thank you
Activity: 167
This seems very legit and genuine project. I'm glad to one of the first few ones to be a part of it. It looks promising and I feel it's gonna be the next big thing in Crypto world. Community is very strong. I have all the positive expectations from this great project
Activity: 19
projects that have a bright future ,The project looks great keep on going guys.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
As the mission of CatoCoin is innovation, then what kind of innovation covered in this project?
Will it also covered for any technology innovation?
Activity: 155
discord link broken? any new link?
copper member
coins that are interesting and likely to have a good future. the road map shown is also clear, let alone supported by a bounty campaign that will increasingly attract investors to invest. Good luck.

thank you very much - I've been meeting this week with a gentleman who represents a group of whales - exciting news coming for Catocoin.

Smiley
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
coins that are interesting and likely to have a good future. the road map shown is also clear, let alone supported by a bounty campaign that will increasingly attract investors to invest. Good luck.
copper member
What amount of coins do I need to run a masternode?

2,400 coins - specs are here: http://explorer.catocoin.info/roi

How about forking which I heard recently?
Will we have mandatory upgrades of CatoCoin wallet after the fork?
What should I do with my current CatoCoin in my wallet?

No forking planned
Current Cato wallet is just fine

Any updates to wallets will be posted right at the top of the OP and in the Discord Channel and on our Twitter page so everyone will have plenty of heads up if we make any updates.

Thank you for asking

Smiley
copper member
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
What amount of coins do I need to run a masternode?
copper member
Got it, CatoCoin!
With breaking-adjustments from CatoCoin project, rewards for both Masternodes and stakers will be more stable despite of total number of active masternodes in the network at different phase of CatoCoin network (hashrates, difficulty).

thanks you for the fresh look at what we've done. we firmly believe multiple new projects will spring up based on our code base as masternode owners demand more from coin developers - less volatility !!!
copper member
Activity: 124
hindi translation compeleted
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41401751
address reward:16eEfpPjZ4QLJ2gyHkjU6Ty1id5T7r2bEL
Activity: 144
Merit: 2
Will give it a shot.. Will do your bounty when you have one
Activity: 50
It is the only cryptocurrency which is paying everything in BTC